Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
That's cool...orrrrr the 'Far Cry Compilation' is readily available for Xbox 360, which has discs for 'Far Cry 2,' 'Far Cry 3' and even 'Blood Dragon' for around or less than $20 and it's backwards/forwards compatible for Xbox.

There's also a PS3 version, though that obviously doesn't work on PS3/PS4, so there's that.
Wasn't Blood Dragon just a code on PS3? If I'm remembering right, that one wasn't on the disc.

if you want Plumbers Don't Wear Ties on 3d0, then today's your day

Regarding the Far Cry compilation on Playstation 3.

I recall buying the compilation when it first came out. I was severely disappointed to find that the game was on a code. It seems like a lot of other folks were as well and started complaining on various game boards and websites. Eventually Ubisoft decided to release a second print that included the game on the actual disc. When I found this out I sold off my original copy and picked up the new one.

I don't believe there were any clear indicators as to which version you end up getting (the UPC code was the same for both pressings), but an on disc version does exist.

Maybe bugging customer service asking about "shipping" orders works? When I emailed about my oldest, they shipped that order the following week. Last week I inquired about my other "shipping" order, and got a shipping notification email today.

This was my Tianding/Trip World DX order from almost a year ago, so I'll be caught up to this year (one order from January and one from last month).

if you want Plumbers Don't Wear Ties on 3d0, then today's your day

Wow, I guess they weren't done with this game...

I hate to say I'm tempted by the Grandia HD collection on PS4. I was already off the LRG train. Not sure I want to be back on it.

I mean, they're at least really good games... my concern would be if they'll have any issues at launch or if they'll actually be good. I think the NS releases had issues with audio and blurry graphics?

Beating redrum666 to the punch, Russian Subway Dogs for PS4 opens for preorder tomorrow. I would've loved a physical Vita version for this if it were still possible. I have the game digitally already, so I'll pass, but it's a really fun game.

Maybe bugging customer service asking about "shipping" orders works? When I emailed about my oldest, they shipped that order the following week. Last week I inquired about my other "shipping" order, and got a shipping notification email today.

This was my Tianding/Trip World DX order from almost a year ago, so I'll be caught up to this year (one order from January and one from last month).
Might have to do this. Have an order for Astro Aqua Kitty PS5 and Jamestown+ PS4 that hasn't shipped, appears both have been available since early March.

Emailing does work for in production items that haven't shipped apparently. Only one more multi game order left but somehow Deathwish Enforcers PS5 hasn't been printed yet.

Did LRG change shipping to UPS? My last package and this one have been through UPS (granted, they're bigger orders) and have been pretty damn quick. First UPS one arrived in 4 days from when I got the shipping email and latest order is set for tomorrow (meaning it'll be 3 days since shipment).

I've got so many orders open with LRG but... like, it's impossible to keep track of them because their website shows fulfilled orders and items in production, and I can't remember if I got them or not. But clicking the actual order status shows the correct production status.

LOL WUT?
1712526796800.png

I've got so many orders open with LRG but... like, it's impossible to keep track of them because their website shows fulfilled orders and items in production, and I can't remember if I got them or not. But clicking the actual order status shows the correct production status.

LOL WUT?
View attachment 569
You might be buying too much if you can't remember, or see, if you've gotten items you've ordered.

Did LRG change shipping to UPS? My last package and this one have been through UPS (granted, they're bigger orders) and have been pretty damn quick. First UPS one arrived in 4 days from when I got the shipping email and latest order is set for tomorrow (meaning it'll be 3 days since shipment).
My last was still USPS.

LOL WUT?
View attachment 569

LOL Someone from LRG must be lurking these forums, this order just shipped.

They said it could take two weeks for my order to ship after they acknowledged they had the games and it was a mistake that they had not shipped yet. Really curious what kind of system they have. Seems like they just leave a bunch of orders sitting out and set a hamster free to decide which ones go out and when.

Which means it’s the 1 year anniversary (and officially late, Q12024 lolz) of this little treat:

Just got an update email on this earlier today and they basically ignore that they ever said it would be ready in Q1 2024 and now acting like it was Q2 all along/now shipping in June (of course, they'd get it in at the very end of Q2).

EDIT* they did have an update email on Dec 2023 where they updated to Q2 (again ignore website saying/ever having said Q1).

Last edited:
Just got an update email on this earlier today and they basically ignore that they ever said it would be ready in Q1 2024 and now acting like it was Q2 all along/now shipping in June (of course, they'd get it in at the very end of Q2).

EDIT* they did have an update email on Dec 2023 where they updated to Q2 (again ignore website saying/ever having said Q1).
First there’s the quiet delay, then comes the “we’re sorry delay”, then they just ignore it some more, and finally out of nowhere it’s “in the warehouse” and “shipping soon” just in time for it to be a Christmas 2024 present.

No more free trading cards, but now you can buy a pack of 5 random cards for $8. And the set has 23 so be prepared to buy like 10 packs to try for a full set.

How many people even have functioning VHS players or casette decks? I get the 80s retro vibe, but those aren't like records where many people have players
giphy.gif

How many people even have functioning VHS players or casette decks? I get the 80s retro vibe, but those aren't like records where many people have players
To their credit, the cassette tape is a shell with the soundtrack on a USB drive. Cassette tapes are starting to make a come back, so this seems like a miss for LRG.

Of course, if they were to actually include a functioning cassette tape, I'd expect the price to be $20+ what the price is now.

I'd rather a paper VHS with a steelbook in it. There are real reasons to own a VHS player for movies that didn't get released past that, but there is no legit reason to put new content on that format.

Normal console version with stickers is the way to go if any.

I'd rather a paper VHS with a steelbook in it. There are real reasons to own a VHS player for movies that didn't get released past that, but there is no legit reason to put new content on that format.

Normal console version with stickers is the way to go if any.
I still own a VCR. Why? Because it's just fun to sometimes put on a cheesy 80s/90s action movie, crank the tracking so you get lines, and eat some popcorn.

bread's done
Back