Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Thank you for splitting the games!

And omg the swapper. I absolutely loved that game. I'm excited to own it but will probably keep it sealed since I already beat it. Those are the only ones I keep sealed lol.

So is there 25 dollars worth of game in aqua kitty? It looks cute and all but...
It's an arcade style shooter, wave after wave of enemies that gets harder and harder. 10 levels in, and your playing the same game you did on level one, just harder now. If that style of game doesn't interest you, just pass on it, as I'm sure someone else will take that copy.

I personally love it, but I play all types of games, in all shapes and sizes. I'll go from playing this, to playing The Swapper, and won't think much about it. One requires thinking and has terrific atmosphere, and one is a reflex shooter, but both are very enjoyable games, but very different.

I'm personally not a fan of Bullet Hell shooters, and I rarely if ever play those, but AK is a more simplistic style old school shooter like Defender, just with 10x better controls. If you watch some videos and don't see what you like, I doubt playing it will change your mind. I believe it is a mobile title, so you may be able to try it cheap on a mobile device for a buck or two, and then see what you think if your on the fence.

anyone think  breach and clear has reached its peak....  really love to see it but last time i sold a in demand game for 200  its now  at  600+  lol

really should dump my extras so got cash to get the new ones

rainbow moon ps4

alone vita

one way vita

sadly i dont think i can even pay what i paid for them

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my copy of Firewatch from Campo Santo today, heat-shrinked  :whistle2:(

But then I realized I don't care about shrinkwrap because games should be played, not hoarded  :p

Anyways, thanks LRG for making this release happen!

I received my copy of Firewatch from Campo Santo today, heat-shrinked :whistle2:(

But then I realized I don't care about shrinkwrap because games should be played, not hoarded :p

Anyways, thanks LRG for making this release happen!
I bought two copies from them (+1 from LRG). I want to keep one sealed and hope that I get a Y-fold. One to open and one to gift a friend.

I thought all the Campo ones were Y fold?
Looks like not all, as mine was heat sealed. But seriously though, who cares? Can't we just be excited to play great games on glorious physical discs instead of getting all hung up on a thin veneer of plastic on the outside of the case that will go straight into the garbage? :)

Looks like not all, as mine was heat sealed. But seriously though, who cares? Can't we just be excited to play great games on glorious physical discs instead of getting all hung up on a thin veneer of plastic on the outside of the case that will go straight into the garbage? :)
No one plays their games. They just put it on the shelf.

Anybody know what games these cards/stickers go to? [attachment=25226:IMG_20170114_193238.jpg]

The B&C one seems to be a bit different size than the other ones... and it's signed? Not sure if they're real or printed signatures though. I found these box of my misc game stuff, not sure what they're from. 

It's from the $120 bundle when soldner was released. Btw, black and white sticker should be in the top. So, to answer yout question: breach and clear vita and deadline ps4

So does the type of plastic sealing actually matter?

I don't collect, just buy the ones I want to play so I haven't actually noticed. Usually just slice a scissor down the top to open it without paying much attention.

I don't collect, just buy the ones I want to play so I haven't actually noticed. Usually just slice a scissor down the top to open it without paying much attention.
No. Only people that want to resell are hurt by this because they have no proof that it hasn't been resealed. You can buy machines that shrinkwrap, but a y-fold is not something that can be duplicated. If anything, the fact that some are heat wrapped is fine by me because it discourages scalpers :lol:

No. Only people that want to resell are hurt by this because they have no proof that it hasn't been resealed. You can buy machines that shrinkwrap, but a y-fold is not something that can be duplicated. If anything, the fact that some are heat wrapped is fine by me because it discourages scalpers :lol:
Actually, Y Fold can be duplicated and it has been. It's just not as easy or cheap to do as shrinkwrap as it requires a more expensive machine.

It's from the $120 bundle when soldner was released. Btw, black and white sticker should be in the top. So, to answer yout question: breach and clear vita and deadline ps4
Got it, thanks. I didn't realize B&C came with a card or sticker... not sure how I missed the Deadline one though.

Actually I'm pretty sure almost every LE bundle that comes with a box instead of the game case, all have the heat shrink method.

And since most of those are more limited than the standard games, I'm not seeing the issue either. Especially with something like Firewatch, everyone knows this is how most of the games arrives, so it's not like in the future someone can't look this info up and see this is in fact an official seal.

So I have had many different gaming collections over the years, and most games that where in boxes, all have the heat seal method as well. Only in recent years with actual hard cases, have the Y fold become more of the standard, but that wasn't always the case.

To be fair, it's like the same two guys that complains about it every time.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's a rampant problem, but yeah, it does happen here and there. :D

My Sony rep has assured me that the heat seal was due to the nature of the map being handpacked instead of automated. They handpack games on an alternate floor and most of the machines for sealing on that floor are heat sealers.

It isn't a problem that will impact our releases frequently and I now know to request it on games that require hand-packing.

My Sony rep has assured me that the heat seal was due to the nature of the map being handpacked instead of automated. They handpack games on an alternate floor and most of the machines for sealing on that floor are heat sealers.

It isn't a problem that will impact our releases frequently and I now know to request it on games that require hand-packing.
Dude, it's all good. I actually open and play my games so it doesn't matter to me, and I suspect for the majority of your customers. There is always going to be at least a few people whining about something.

Does anyone know how long it takes for a new user to be able to post in the LRG trading thread?

I'm able to post on regular non-trade threads since about a week ago.

"since i started the trading thread, I will just go ahead and ask what your looking to trade?

And I dont see any reason why you cant post, unless its a CAG rule i know nothing about."

[H] Sealed ALL PS VITA :

Volume

Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark Ultimate Edition

Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut

[W] Sealed PS Vita ONLY :

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Xeodrifter

Rainbow Moon

Dragon Fantasy: The Black Tome of Ice

Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics

PLEASE NOTE : Only looking for even trades, meaning 1 game for 1 game.

Just got around to watching a couple vids of The Swapper, I had never heard or seen of the game until I saw LRG was releasing it. My first impressions are that it looks like Limbo with a Dead Space skin, lol. Not a bad thing by any means. 

Just got around to watching a couple vids of The Swapper, I had never heard or seen of the game until I saw LRG was releasing it. My first impressions are that it looks like Limbo with a Dead Space skin, lol. Not a bad thing by any means.
It's a really good puzzle game, no doubt. I missed out knowing about it when it was first released, but when it came to Vita, I took notice. I've played it a great deal, but I still need to finish it.

It's not even a release day, and I'm up early.

What's wrong with me?

Aw well.

I'll leave this here as a sign of my sanity slowly declining due to lack of sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8YJGwsuJn8&t=95s

bread's done
Back