Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
OP doesn' t need to be updated, just scan the latest posts for the latest info.

On the subject of latest info I noticed LRG raised shipping again from $5.59 to $5.79 when I bought a game today. Not a huge deal mind you, and the USPS may have just raised their rates as well (not sure). But when your own employee was only charging $2.72 shipping for his Bird King game this week, and places like VBlank charge $3 and change, the disparity is pretty large to what LRG charges.
Josh has admitted that the shipping fees also pay their shipping team, materials, etc.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1089220320454692864

I don't think UPS Mail Innovations has upped their cost, but I've heard from other people in the logistics industry that the price of corrugated cardboard has been increasing steadily recently. Could be any number of factors considering that approach, but it's still kinda frustrating that they penny-pinch so hard when they sell so much. For the record I'm glad that they pay their shipping staff well, just feels a bit odd to pass that cost indirectly to consumers.

Also, I found this tweet when looking for the previous one, made me chuckle considering their upcoming Castlevania release:

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1246923004979875841

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you're such a big fan that you've spent post after post demanding that they be banned from this site or that this thread be shut down or moved and accusing anyone who supports them of secretly being one of the founders. What total troll garbage.
The only troll garbage in this entire thread is your stupid ass

they are terrible people.
That's kind of rude, but I guess free speech and all...

In other news, I caved and ordered The Complex this morning. Now I have 3 open orders that will take an eternity
ypK8dmT.gif

We don't need a new thread. :shame: Stop trying to muscle in and change things. This thread works fine as is. If you want to keep up with LRG then just read through the posts. For the ranting and raving just skim through it. Takes a few minutes at most to catch up with the happenings.

Dude's been here less than a month and is going to burn out or push to hard and get banned like that crazy complete collector dude from a couple years back. Remember him? I forget his name but something lately reminded me of that guy.
csbaker. Lol that guy hated everything.

The thread title is very unprofessional lmao--on this, the website called Cheap 'Ass' Gamer. I personally see synergy there, not dissonance. 
Every other mega thread has a professional title except for this one. Gamestop, Steam, Xbox, Playstation, you name it. LRG is the exception. I'm in the right here.

OP doesn' t need to be updated, just scan the latest posts for the latest info.
It's proper forum etiquette to start a new thread once a mega thread has become too outdated or the OP is no longer active. Both points are true in this case. Megathreads usually have an ability to wiki the OP so other users can add important information. Other megathreads on this site all abide by this rule. LRG, again, is the only exception. Any sensible person would see my point as to why a new thread would need rules and an updated OP for information, but it seems like others on here prefer to keep this thread a clique where they are free to do what they want and tell others what to do because they feel that they have a privilege of being in here longer or because they lack the maturity and intelligence to see other's viewpoints.

No, I'd be in the normal LRG thread, too, but I'm not sure there is a point bothering anymore. I can just check out their announcements and feedback on twitter. This thread has just become toxic.  And now we're at the point where people are acting like Josh's parents judging him for what he spends (or spent) his money on.  It just seems like it's going too far.

I did get shipping notices for 4 more items today.  A couple days ago I received shipping notices for a couple of replacements I had requested.  I received a couple of games last week.  When I contact customer service, they are quick to respond.  They follow up without me having to check after them.  I get they've been slow.  I get that I care less than most probably would.  But, for me, the positives outweigh the negatives and I - like most in this thread - do not buy from them with blinders on.;
Agreed. I can see why Josh and Doug stopped posting in here. When you are being attacked constantly why would you continue posting? Then when they finally leave because they were driven out, others continue to insult them for not staying even though they bullied them into leaving in the first place. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

$60,000 before anyone gets their cut not including production costs and overhead(you know, paying people to ship these things). Don't act like it's "easy money" that will suddenly buy anyone a house.

I've been on this forum for over ten years going way back when I posted CircuitCity clearance deals every week when I worked there, and I am shocked and disgusted what a fucking toxic cesspool it's becomie with people screaming bloody murder because a business - wait for it - wants to be a profitable business; this thread and many others included. The Lenovo Black Friday thread was disgusting, I don't think a single person talked about deals - only argued about politics. What the fuck happened to this place? I see so many entitled pricks in here who are upset that their sealed game that's sitting on the shelf got more produced, thus decreasing the value of something they'd never sell anyway. Vote with your wallets, that's the power you have against any business.

I'm a collector myself, but don't forget the people who produce these limited physical games(from any company, not just LRG) are PEOPLE.

I'm not asking for anyone to care about what I'm saying or agree, I want everyone to just BE BETTER.
This is very true.

Edited out for sanity and such.
Dude, you're a brand new user--apparently, at least. And you're acting like this thread and forum should be scrutinized like a government website or something lol. Take a chill pill and a step back; this is not normal, healthy behavior. Maybe play some of those LRG releases to get your mind off of this overtly problematic and super duper serious thread, yeah?

It's a forum and it's meant to be informative and fun and all. LRG stinks a lot of the time so we poke fun at them. Look at the Groupees thread. For some reason LRG actually makes me want to support digital more sometimes. I like getting stuff cheaper, and I just try to emphasize playing it like anything else, mainly since by the time LRG releases the physical items, I probably don't care that much about them anymore. That is my opinion even if I see games I would buy before like The Complex.

That's kind of rude, but I guess free speech and all...

In other news, I caved and ordered The Complex this morning. Now I have 3 open orders that will take an eternity
ypK8dmT.gif
I was thinking about ordering the Complex, too, but then it sold out. Oh well, it means I have no open LRG orders (grabbed Shantae on PS4 from BBY). Debating on Scott Pilgrim PS4; inclined to wait until BBY gets it.

It's a forum and it's meant to be informative and fun and all. LRG stinks a lot of the time so we poke fun at them. Look at the Groupees thread. For some reason LRG actually makes me want to support digital more sometimes. I like getting stuff cheaper, and I just try to emphasize playing it like anything else, mainly since by the time LRG releases the physical items, I probably don't care that much about them anymore. That is my opinion even if I see games I would buy before like The Complex.
Ironically, I was considering picking up The Complex but I bought it on sale at some point for like $8. At one point I would've picked up the physical too out of novelty and wanting to have it on my shelf, but at almost 5x the price (with shipping) it was extremely easy for me to pass.

Forgot The Complex was actually limited haha. Oh well. I guess I'll try eBay in 10 months.
Yup, will probably be doing the same (if I don't forget about it entirely). Funnily enough, if/when we do, we'll likely pay the same amount that we would have paid to LRG. LOL.

I too was surprised The Complex was an actually limited title.

I have a terrible soft spot for awful FMV games going back to the Sega CD days so I had to give it a shot.

Say what you will about Limited Run but I have the Night Trap, Double Switch and Corpse Killer remakes sitting on my shelf in physical form thanks to them. And they are all unsealed... *hangs head*

Don't you have to have a local post office that will agree and has the capacity for daily pickups though? I know the local post office where my parents live in the suburbs of Southern California will only pick up once a week for business customers. At least that's what they were told a few months before the pandemic.
The local post office closest to me does daily pickups but its also the largest in a couple towns. In the past when I have went inside with large buckets of packages, they tell me to drop them off at the loading dock as they do not have time to scan all of them in. Generally from what I have noticed, post office workers do not like when you bring in a ton of packages. The capacity a local post office has probably comes down to how many packages you are going to drop there. If you 10-15 a day, any post office can handle that, but if your doing 50-100 its likely you have to find the post office in the area that acts as like the central hub, if that makes sense.

The local post office closest to me does daily pickups but its also the largest in a couple towns. In the past when I have went inside with large buckets of packages, they tell me to drop them off at the loading dock as they do not have time to scan all of them in. Generally from what I have noticed, post office workers do not like when you bring in a ton of packages. The capacity a local post office has probably comes down to how many packages you are going to drop there. If you 10-15 a day, any post office can handle that, but if your doing 50-100 its likely you have to find the post office in the area that acts as like the central hub, if that makes sense.
Yeah, for sure you can drive your packages to a hub, but there are obviously costs associated with doing that. I don't know much about the part of North Carolina they are located in, but I got the impression that it wasn't a huge city and that there wasn't a major hub post office close to their warehouse/offices.

Why do these guys still use that UPS Surepost crap? That shit is slower than media mail, if it even arrives (already had a few lost packages).
I'm sure it's all about cost. I personally haven't ever had anything lost in transit, but the delays have become far worse with the pandemic and general breakdown of the USPS.

I too was surprised The Complex was an actually limited title.

I have a terrible soft spot for awful FMV games going back to the Sega CD days so I had to give it a shot.

Say what you will about Limited Run but I have the Night Trap, Double Switch and Corpse Killer remakes sitting on my shelf in physical form thanks to them. And they are all unsealed... *hangs head*
What's bad about that? It means you're playing your games, which is what games are for! Buy to play, man. Life is short.

I have no respect for sealed game collectors. The whole point is to open and play. Even if you don't want to play the game and just want to look at the artwork then being a sealed game collector is still stupid because you can't look at the manual, disc art, reverse artwork, etc. The majority of LRG releases on eBay are still sealed which is just sad. I used to be obsessed with everything being sealed, mint, NSTC, etc. until I realized it's unhealthy to want everything perfect. I can buy used games now and am happy with the imperfections, it means someone else enjoyed it before me.

I have no respect for sealed game collectors. The whole point is to open and play. Even if you don't want to play the game and just want to look at the artwork then being a sealed game collector is still stupid because you can't look at the manual, disc art, reverse artwork, etc. The majority of LRG releases on eBay are still sealed which is just sad. I used to be obsessed with everything being sealed, mint, NSTC, etc. until I realized it's unhealthy to want everything perfect. I can buy used games now and am happy with the imperfections, it means someone else enjoyed it before me.
I'm pretty sure the whole point is I can do whatever the fuck I want with what I buy.

Damn dude you gotta loosen up. The point *for you* is to open and play the game. The point *for me* is also to open and play the game. The point *for anyone else* is whatever they want it to be and you don't need to feel offended if they're different from you.

This is a matter of opinion, but one of the first things I learned in the ethics/philosophy class is that opinions can indeed be wrong. They can be ill-informed, based on incorrect premises, biased, etc. In this case you are telling yourself that keeping plastic around a case is better than opening it and enjoying the game, instruction manual, reverse artwork, disc art, etc. Clearly, anyone reasonable can see why the opinion of keeping a game sealed is wrong compared to using the product for what it was intended for and enjoying all of the artwork in addition to the game itself. Now, my argument is valid, as the conclusion follows from the premises. But, since the first premise is untrue, the argument is not sound and the conclusion is therefore wrong. It's like if someone said only Greatest Hits games can be classics, which is a wrong opinion.

If a game is good/classic, then it is a Greatest Hit.

Suikoden 2 and Persona 4 are not Greatest Hits.

Therefore, Suikoden 2 and Persona 4 are not good/classic.

The argument is valid, as the conclusion does indeed follow from the premises. But, the first premise is gain untrue, since there are many games that are good/classic that aren't Greatest Hits. So, the conclusion is wrong.

The opinion was a conclusion reached from a set of premises. One of these premises is false, so therefore the conclusion is wrong. It has nothing to do with the content of the conclusion, because it could be true, and everything to do with the premises. You can't have a sound conclusion if one or both of the premises are untrue.

You could apply the reasonable person argument to the conclusion, and ask if a reasonable CAG would deem Persona 4 and Suikoden 2 classic games.

I had the same viewpoint with keeping games sealed, mint, NTSC only, etc. It caused me only trouble and stress. You too will experience similar stress if you are so concerned with perfectionism.

This is a matter of opinion, but one of the first things I learned in the ethics/philosophy class is that opinions can indeed be wrong. They can be ill-informed, based on incorrect premises, biased, etc. In this case you are telling yourself that keeping plastic around a case is better than opening it and enjoying the game, instruction manual, reverse artwork, disc art, etc. Clearly, anyone reasonable can see why the opinion of keeping a game sealed is wrong compared to using the product for what it was intended for and enjoying all of the artwork in addition to the game itself. Now, my argument is valid, as the conclusion follows from the premises. But, since the first premise is untrue, the argument is not sound and the conclusion is therefore wrong. It's like if someone said only Greatest Hits games can be classics, which is a wrong opinion.

*snip*
I think you should take a minute and read this again. It comes off as really holier-than-thou and lame.

I typically open sealed games when I'm ready to play them.  Unless it's within 1 year since launch for a switch game, in which case I'll open it to redeem the gold coins.  Or if a game has a dlc voucher I'll open it to redeem that before it expires.

I avoid special/limited editions of games where possible unless it's cheaper to get that version than the standard.

Many people buy games, throw out the box and art and just put the disc/cart into a binder and call it a day.  Others avoid physical games as much as possible and stick to just buying digital.  Some treat games like rare baseball cards, figurines, comics, and other collectables and keep them sealed and even buy outer boxes for them to further protect them.    A lot of people buy more games than they can ever play and still buy more games.   Whatever works for you... enjoy your life.

I don't begrudge anyone for what they buy or how they take care of it... even if I don't understand it.

This is the ultiimate irony with sealed game collections, especially from LRG. I've placed several orders and I've had Limited Editions arrive missing the disc/switch cart inside.
Not really. It's pretty easy to just shake the game case and hear and feel the disc or cart inside. You can even see the cart through the edges of most Switch game cases. I suppose this could be an issue with CEs, but it certainly isn't with standard editions.

I typically open sealed games when I'm ready to play them. Unless it's within 1 year since launch for a switch game, in which case I'll open it to redeem the gold coins. Or if a game has a dlc voucher I'll open it to redeem that before it expires.

I avoid special/limited editions of games where possible unless it's cheaper to get that version than the standard.

Many people buy games, throw out the box and art and just put the disc/cart into a binder and call it a day. Others avoid physical games as much as possible and stick to just buying digital. Some treat games like rare baseball cards, figurines, comics, and other collectables and keep them sealed and even buy outer boxes for them to further protect them. A lot of people buy more games than they can ever play and still buy more games. Whatever works for you... enjoy your life.

I don't begrudge anyone for what they buy or how they take care of it... even if I don't understand it.
Same, it makes me sad sometimes when I see so many wrapped in video games and board games, but if I decide I don't want them they are worth max value. I'm barely opening One Way Heroics Mystery Chronicles Vita LRG. For everyone's knowledge it isn't worth much about $20, which was obviously less than it's selling price. I hope it's fun.

Same, it makes me sad sometimes when I see so many wrapped in video games and board games, but if I decide I don't want them they are worth max value. I'm barely opening One Way Heroics Mystery Chronicles Vita LRG. For everyone's knowledge it isn't worth much about $20, which was obviously less than it's selling price. I hope it's fun.
Yes, this too... often I end up moving to a new console and then don't play the old one much and having many games still sealed makes it easier to sell off for top dollar. Sometimes a rare gem gets in the mix too, like my copy of Solotorobo on DS.. which the game is still sealed. The outer box had no seal when I bought it new from gamestop. Look up some prices on that one... like $300 to nearly $500 on completed listings right now and it rarely pops up new/sealed. At this point, even if I wanted to play it, I'd rather cash this one in eventually.

I have no respect for sealed game collectors. The whole point is to open and play.
I don't get people who fix up their cars to look nice. The whole point is just to get you from point A to point B.

I don't get people who decorate their houses. The whole point is just to have a safe place to sleep.

I don't get people who care about how their food is plated. The whole point is just for nutrients.

I don't get people who fix up their cars to look nice. The whole point is just to get you from point A to point B.

I don't get people who decorate their houses. The whole point is just to have a safe place to sleep.

I don't get people who care about how their food is plated. The whole point is just for nutrients.
Bad analogies. It is more like buying a car and never driving it, just keeping it stored (yes some people do this with very high end/rare sports cars). Buying a house but not living it in (and not renting it out to others either). Buying food but not eating it (I'm guilty of doing this too often, but not on purpose).

Sure, some people who buy games and keep them sealed are doing it for the collector aspect of it. Thing is, some people who buy games and open and play them are also collectors, they just have a different way of appreciating their collections. However, there are many who are buying these limited and rare games purely as investments which makes it harder for actual collectors or just regular gamers to get them. They have no interested in the games themselves, just what their ROI can be.

Bad analogies. It is more like buying a car and never driving it, just keeping it stored (yes some people do this with very high end/rare sports cars). Buying a house but not living it in (and not renting it out to others either). Buying food but not eating it (I'm guilty of doing this too often, but not on purpose).

Sure, some people who buy games and keep them sealed are doing it for the collector aspect of it. Thing is, some people who buy games and open and play them are also collectors, they just have a different way of appreciating their collections. However, there are many who are buying these limited and rare games purely as investments which makes it harder for actual collectors or just regular gamers to get them. They have no interested in the games themselves, just what their ROI can be.
No, they're all correct in the sense that people spend extra money on on stuff that doesn't fit the original intent of the item.

Except when it's games that aren't deemed a necessity, all of a sudden it matters?

And why can't these "regular" gamers buy them? Does your value of wanting to play a physical copy beat my value of collecting a game I enjoyed playing and want a copy of? And how is it worse than buying houses and not having anyone live in them? And if it isn't, why does it matter?

You just played yourself with your faulty analogies and proved my point in the process. Every example you gave the person is using the product for what it is actually intended for whereas the example I gave the person never takes the plastic off the game at all and keeps it on a shelf or stored away in a basement somewhere. It's incredible that you actually proved my point and don't even realize it, but that's why they call it "playing yourself".

False analogy - A false analogy is a faulty instance of the argument from analogy.

A basic example:

Planets in a solar system orbit a star.
Electrons in an atom orbit a nucleus, and electrons jump instantly from orbit to orbit.
Therefore, planets in a solar system jump instantly from orbit to orbit.

This is a false analogy because it fails to account for the relevant differences between a solar system and an atom.
No, they're all correct in the sense that people spend extra money on stuff that doesn't fit the original intent of the item.

And who the hell eats all the garnishes?

YOU only have one use for it. It doesn't mean other people don't find joy in preserving things.

You just played yourself with your faulty analogies and proved my point in the process. Every example you gave the person is using the product for what it is actually intended for whereas the example I gave the person never takes the plastic off the game at all and keeps it on a shelf or stored away in a basement somewhere. It's incredible that you actually proved my point and don't even realize it.

False analogy - A false analogy is a faulty instance of the argument from analogy.

A basic example:

Planets in a solar system orbit a star.
Electrons in an atom orbit a nucleus, and electrons jump instantly from orbit to orbit.
Therefore, planets in a solar system jump instantly from orbit to orbit.

This is a false analogy because it fails to account for the relevant differences between a solar system and an atom.
I am sorry that you were banned. Please don't take it out on the respectable citizens of the LRG thread though.

Years ago indiebox was going to release to the moon on pc. They announced it would come out and then they cancelled it and decided to stop releasing games cause they were losing a lot of money. In a way I am glad I have the opportunity to own it on switch. In another way though I am not happy it will be through LRG. Any idea if this will get to beat buy? That would make me feel loads better.

Holy fuck this is the dumbest argument I've ever seen in this thread...and for the people who've been here for a while you know that's pretty impressive. So here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to take this so seriously that nobody will have any choice but to stop and realize how stupid this all is. Just throw up a massive wall of text dissecting as much of this as I can until I get bored. Here we go.

As far as I can tell, the argument for why it is better to open games goes as follows:

1. Games are more enjoyable when opened

2. If games are more enjoyable when opened, then it is better to open them

Therefore, it is better to open your games

I'm trying to be as accurate as possible here, because none of this matters if I'm simply building up a strawman. Also, I'm purposely using the language "it is better to open" instead of "one should open" to avoid any issues surrounding Hume's guillotine, and I'm granting some sort of implied premise that people benefit from maximizing their enjoyment. Structurally, this appears to be a valid argument. Even so, the argument utterly fails for a few reasons.

a) "Enjoyment" is not an objective concept. It requires an agent, and agents derive enjoyment from different sources--as well as different amounts of enjoyment from the same source. If someone doesn't derive enjoyment from opening a game, seeing the interior art, playing from a cart/disc, or reading a manual, then it's not possible to argue that it would be better for them to open their game. Therefore, premise 1 is false and the argument is unsound.

b) Many games don't have any of the above justifications for opening them. Take the copy of Bloodstained I own because I kickstarted the game: there's no interior art, no manual, and the cart contains a version of the game that's unplayable without any updates. Plenty of games are released in this state, so no matter what the physical copies of those games are only for decoration anyway and opening them provides no additional enjoyment. Therefore, premise 1 is false again and the argument is still unsound.

c) Games have more value when they're sealed. You can argue that games are a bad investment all you want (and I'd agree with you), but it doesn't change the fact that they're worth less when opened. This matters because it gives a reason to keep a game sealed even if it would be more enjoyable when opened. If the enjoyment derived from maximizing a game's value is greater than the enjoyment derived from opening it, then it would be reasonable to keep it sealed. Therefore, premise 2 is false and the argument is unsound again.

Another argument that's been floated in favor of opening games is that of purpose, which we'll state as follows:

1. Games are made to be played

2. If games are made to be played, then it is better to open them

Therefore, it is better to open games

This fails for many of the same reasons as the enjoyment argument. Another reason is that purpose is not necessarily innate to all objects. Sometimes it is--the idea of a chair, for instance, implies a purpose. A chair may be used for many things, but calling it a chair means you believe it's *for* sitting. I would argue the idea of a game implies something to be played, however we're not talking about games generally. We're talking specifically about physical games and that's a whole different beast. Physical games also have purpose as collectibles or investments or art or whatever else one can think of. In this case, purpose requires an agent, and agents may have different purposes for the same object. Therefore, premise 1 is false and the argument unsound.

I think it would be fairly easy to construct an argument proving that it's better to let people enjoy their games however they want, but I've hit my boredom limit. This is all stupid and hopefully I've done my part to drive that home so we can all move on.

If people are buying stuff to just be there they may as well buy figures or statues or art or something like that. Video game boxes and are usually a terrible value if not played. So many sales on everything, so why not try to play the games? I fail a lot because of the backlog and all, but I don't want a game just to look at it. I agree games should be played, or at least tried to be played. Isn't this stuff supposed to be fun?

If people are buying stuff to just be there they may as well buy figures or statues or art or something like that. Video game boxes and are usually a terrible value if not played. So many sales on everything, so why not try to play the games? I fail a lot because of the backlog and all, but I don't want a game just to look at it. I agree games should be played, or at least tried to be played. Isn't this stuff supposed to be fun?
Collecting isn't necessarily about "value" though. A lot of these games can be purchased for far less money digitally and if someone really wanted to play them, it's not a great value to buy them physically. I get that some people think they are "preserving" the games, but if we're being honest, most of the games being released by the limited game companies are pretty unlikely to disappear from digital services in the next decade or so. Even if they did, piracy has kind of assured that nothing will really disappear forever like it might have in past generations. I agree that all of this should be fun, but many of us enjoy the fun of collecting and still find plenty of fun in playing a lot of these games digitally.

I don't buy physical Switch games not because I am collecting them or trying to preserve them.  I buy them because I have 3 Swtiches in my house shared between 4 people.  Nintendo's half-assed method for family sharing when you have more than 2 people and 2 switches is just completely broken.  Physical games is the only want that everyone can play any game on any of the Switches.

Gonna go Snopes over here. 

Claim: You can only enjoy games if you open them. 

Rating: False. Bought a copy of Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Edition from Toys R Us for $10, never opened it because I got distracted with other stuff and about a year later sold it for $100 (game was OOS everywhere and I sold it just before Digital Devil 2 came out/Digital Devil 1 was reprinted). I very much enjoyed making $90. 

Claim: Games are meant to be played. 

Rating. False. You've clearly never played Superman 64. 

People buy and collect for various reasons. IF they are doing it thinking they will make money... that's their thing. I don't actually care.

I'm similar to you, I buy games with the intent to play but then often end up failing. I have more money than time to game and even when I'm very careful about what I buy.. and even restrict myself from some series... I still end up with a backlog that is too much to get through.

Some games for me end up turning into the equivalent of figurines or other art... and appreciate in value enough that they become trophies to show off. I didn't buy Solotorobo expecting it to go up in value... just figured if I didn't like it, I'm a cheapass, I could sell it and make some money back. Having too many games, it staying sealed, now I look like a game buying genius. And even if others don't see that, when I cash that puppy in and have hundreds more than I spent... I'll feel pretty dang good about that. Same for my vita collection. Some games spiked. I didn't buy them expecting that... but I will eventually reap that benefit.

Really one of the few games I bought without the intent to play was Breach & Clear for Vita. I had zero interest in the game, but bought into the idea LRG was pushing. I didn't expect it to turn into a trophy. Current sales look like $190 is the minimum I could get for it.

bread's done
Back