The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Should you immediately tell customers about the features of the action camera? Lol, that question threw me off.
I like clever questions like that. The prep stated not to bombard customers off the bat with GoPro Vs. Action Cam debate so with some reading between the lines that question becomes much clearer. hey, at least this quiz wasn't one of those ones with either flat-out wrong answers or questions for things the prep is devoid of and you have to do your own independent research to find the answer to. They should offer a ton of bonus points for people that get those ones correct on the first try.

I like clever questions like that. The prep stated not to bombard customers off the bat with GoPro Vs. Action Cam debate so with some reading between the lines that question becomes much clearer. hey, at least this quiz wasn't one of those ones with either flat-out wrong answers or questions for things the prep is devoid of and you have to do your own independent research to find the answer to. They should offer a ton of bonus points for people that get those ones correct on the first try.
That's a good point. Looks like I need to read more often instead of just skimming for the answer. Lol

For me, unless it's a 500 point quiz, I just fly through the questions and remember the correct answers of the ones I missed for the 2nd try.

I never go over the info as I really don't give a shit about what I'm quizzing about.

[quote name="Ferbrezey" post="12953348" timestamp="1444052297"]hoping for Uncharted collections this week.... or anything [/quote]
This! Kinda broke buying Lego Dimensions and the collectors Disgaea 5. Would love for this to hit the catalog.

hoping for Uncharted collections this week.... or anything
Same here! I wouldn't mind Dj Max Technicka showing up again, lol. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Edit: So I was able to get 100% on the Action Cam quiz, but I missed one on the PS4 500 Point quiz...Grr. Lol. Just hit 10,000 points, and I'm ready to spend my money!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here! I wouldn't mind Dj Max Technicka showing up again, lol. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Edit: So I was able to get 100% on the Action Cam quiz, but I missed one on the PS4 500 Point quiz...Grr. Lol. Just hit 10,000 points, and I'm ready to spend my money!
Hell, at this point I'd settle for just Tearaway Unfolded

I noticed they dropped the price of the PS4 to $300 now. Still not a great deal with all the bundles coming out.
Yea noticed that too. Not too bad an alternative to the $350 bundles as long as the first party titles continue to be available via the site haha. Just wondering if they will have battlefront available (cause that $350 battlefront bundle is pretty good :D)

Well I'm an idiot, I went back to add Until Dawn and it removed Uncharted from my cart -_- Think I have to wait an hour before it allows me to add another. Hope they still have some left.

[quote name="burnalivetolive" post="12960910" timestamp="1444409186"]Well I'm an idiot, I went back to add Until Dawn and it removed Uncharted from my cart -_- Think I have to wait an hour before it allows me to add another. Hope they still have some left.[/quote]
They have 500 copies. You should be safe.

I'm still holding on to my points for a tear away. I thought about getting the Vita but that is a deceptive price because then you need a memory card.

[quote name="Chuck Stank" post="12961008" timestamp="1444412169"]I wonder if that's the OLED Vita.[/quote]
At the end of the title it says slim.

Need 400 points for Uncharted. Wish these mobile quizes werent so annoying 

5/5 Correct : 85/100 PTS 

WTFFFF

Stealth update: PS4 Dualshocks (Black), Until Dawn and Uncharted Collection (Digital!!) are up with a lot of copies.

Anyone remember which quizzes were worth 500?
*edit 
NVM

Capsule Force 500,
Goosebumps 500 (like 3 questions too!)
Goat Simulator 300)
MGSV:TPP 500

Now I own Nathan Drake Collection :D

Anyone know how long it will take to get a reply from them. My card was denied so I tried another card successfully, but when I checked both cards they were both charged.

I know in the past replies took a bit, but this current team tends to be pretty quiet so I'm worried it will be awhile till I get it sorted.

[quote name="Syranth" post="12960751" timestamp="1444404826"]I wouldn't get your hopes up. They've gone dark.[/quote]
Let it be said that today I was wrong, and I have never been so happy to be wrong. So glad for the update.

So just a thought. Since Helldivers (PS4) physical copy was added, there's a small chance that the retail copy of Shovel Knight hits the site as well. Fingers crossed! Happy with that clutch update yesterday!

I'm glad I've been banking my points and buying one game every so often cause I splurged, got a blue DS4, Uncharted and Until Dawn. I do hope Shovel Knight comes back since I had the chance to get it the time it went up but didn't.

bread's done
Back