Will give left nut for Demon's Souls Deluxe or just strategy guide or check my haves

[quote name='shimrion']Just got my stuff a minute ago. There was an extra Nintendo Power in with what I bought(issue 174), was that on purpose or a mistake?[/QUOTE]

I think I messed up the volumes on my original listing and you specifically wanted the fire emblem one so I just included both to make sure, I don't really want the NP issues anymore so it was no big deal.

Any update on this? Will be out of town during the holidays and wanting to get all my shipments taken care of. =]

[quote name='Be3fJerky']neimane gave me the label for your game so I'll be shipping it out most likely tomorrow, I'd do it today but I have to study for finals and finish a final paper that I haven't started that's due tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='notwen']Any update on this? Will be out of town during the holidays and wanting to get all my shipments taken care of. =][/QUOTE]
He gave me the label and I put it in a USPS mailbox a few days ago.

I'm interested in KOTOR 1 & 2. Don't care if it's platinum hits I would be interested in whatever would cost me the least.

So how much you want for the 2 shipped to canada?

Hey. Sold Oblivion, but the other two are definitely yours if we can work out a trade. I'm also interested in RE5:360: and any other Resident Evil games you can get pictures of for me, especially the PS1 games.

You have quite a lot of stuff on your list. You were interested in my:

GB Player, Wavebird, Zelda TP, Zelda CE, Culdcept Saga (360), and Oblivion (360).

I am interested in your: Bioshock LE (no statue), Halo 3 ODST, Perfect Dark Zero, and Possibly Halo Wars / RE Code Veronica X disc only, RE disc only, RE 0 no manual. I would also mention MW2, but your edition is the more expensive, and I may have a standard edition coming in a trade.

If you would like to PM me to further work out a deal, feel free, I'm sure we can get something going.

PS2
:ps2:.Hack Infection
:ps2:.Hack//G.U. Vol. 2 Reminisce
:ps2:.Hack//G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth (no manual)
:ps2:Smackdown Just Bring It
:ps2:Kingdom Hearts

price on these? thanks!

[quote name='y2jd']PS2
:ps2:.Hack Infection
:ps2:.Hack//G.U. Vol. 2 Reminisce
:ps2:.Hack//G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth (no manual)
:ps2:Smackdown Just Bring It
:ps2:Kingdom Hearts

price on these? thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry but what's your offer?

how much or CML for
Dragon Age CE (MINT, DLC used)
Bioshock LE (no statue)
Gears of War 2 LE (COMPLETE)

hey, yeah I would be interested in selling/making a trade for nightmare before christmas steelbook and the other two games.
I am from Gardner (its in central mass), I'm roughly 1 hour away from Belmont

I would be interested in the God of War 3 CE guide and Ghostbusters DLC but right now I need more money than so if you wanna do a paypal/trade I'd be more than happy to.

hullo, plz CML for the following
:360:Ghostbusters
:360:Eternal Sonata
:360:Force Unleashed (SEALED)
:360:Infinite Undiscovery
:360:Bully Scholarship Edition
:360:Civilization Revolution

bread's done
Back