shopko's BF sales

goddammit help1, if i ever see you, i will fucking rip your right eye out and then melt your fingers off with a lighter, so you never type another message on the internet again. you are the stupidest person ever.

and no that is not a flame-its the truth

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']goddammit help1, if i ever see you, i will shaq-fuing rip your right eye out and then melt your fingers off with a lighter, so you never type another message on the internet again. you are the stupidest person ever.

and no that is not a flame-its the truth[/quote]
^^^^ What he said

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']goddammit help1, if i ever see you, i will shaq-fuing rip your right eye out and then melt your fingers off with a lighter, so you never type another message on the internet again. you are the stupidest person ever.

and no that is not a flame-its the truth[/quote]

Calm down. According to their website there's not even one in my _state_.

[quote name='gamefreak']
Calm down. According to their website there's not even one in my _state_.[/quote]

Yeah, I live in Alabama, and the closest one is in Kentucky :shock:

I wouldn't have known about Shopko either if a friend from Illinois hadn't mentioned it a few months ago.

see people. thats not the problem. help1 is stupid in every thread. i didnt know what a fred meijers or something like that was. but i googled it instead of making myself look retarded

help1 is stupid, i never flamed him, i just have a grudge on him about how stupid he is in EVERY reply he makes

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']i cant belive ALL fox dvd sets are 20$ im gonna get all the futurama sets if its true(and maybe the king of the hill if i feel like it)[/quote]

Actually, the ad specifies "titles shown". Sorry to burst your bubble.

I just got back from shopping, I got $10 Prince of Persia for xbox and $10 Soul Calibur II for GCN. I was gonna get Morrowind GOTY for $10 but I was already spending more than I should've there. I picked up arrested development seaon I for $20 too.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']see people. thats not the problem. help1 is stupid in every thread. i didnt know what a fred meijers or something like that was. but i googled it instead of making myself look retarded

help1 is stupid, i never flamed him, i just have a grudge on him about how stupid he is in EVERY reply he makes[/quote]

Actually, you just did flame him. Adding the disclaimer "this is not a flame" does not make it any more acceptable. I agree help1 is basically inanely dumb with 90% of his posts.. but there is nothing stupid about him asking what shopko is.

YMMV. They would not give me Wind Waker or other GC Players Choice titles for $10--they had to be marked $20 not $19.99 (which is what the ad specifies)--and those are only the same lame ones they usually have in the bargain bin.

And all the Fox DVD's ARE NOT half off. Lots of Futurama was still there when I got there late and they were not marked with the tags like some Fox DVD's.

[quote name='turls']YMMV. They would not give me Wind Waker or other GC Players Choice titles for $10--they had to be marked $20 not $19.99 (which is what the ad specifies)--and those are only the same lame ones they usually have in the bargain bin.[/quote]

Ditto. The $20 games were all lame, and I didn't find a single one worth buying.

Oh well, thanks to Shopko, I was able to get nearly every season of Buffy (they didn't have season 2) at Target's $17.77 price, so you won't hear me complaining.

bread's done
Back