Nintendo DS sold out everywhere.......

[quote name='AvidWriter']I wanna pick one up but I'm gonna wait for either a good sale or a cheaper bundle like maybe the DS and mario 64 DS for $149[/quote]

I have a feeling you'll be waiting until at least the launch of the PSP, if not longer, to get that kind of deal on the DS.

BestBuy in Moreno Valley had about 6 left. They also had about 5-6 copies of Super Mario 64 DS, Spider-Man 2, Madden NFL 2005, Urbz, Feel The Magic: XY, and Asphalt Urban GT.

Sold out pretty much everywhere here. My local TRU even had signs apologizing for the convenience. I didn't see any at Target, either. I'm not planning to get one for a long time, so its not a problem for me.

I'm actually happy that the DS is doing so well. Nintendo deserves this success.

[quote name='skinsfan56la']3 left at my BB. I picked one up and put it back because i'll be saving up for a PSP.[/quote]

Thats what I'll be doing unless something really good comes out for DS before PSP launch. Why did Nintendo have to get lazy and not make it backwards compatible with all gameboy games I probably would have bought it then.

nintendo did not just "get lazy" the older gameboy cartridges require a different voltage then the GBA and DS games and if they had added support it would most likely have needed to be completely redesigned and it would have been even more expensive. Its not like you are going to get rid of your GBA, you still need it to do multiplayer on those old GBA games, so i don't see what the big deal is.

They are everywhere in Riverside/Moreno Valley area. I managed to get my hands on 5 of them (kept 1, selling the 4 others), and I couldve easily got others.

There are a shit-ton of these all over atlanta. TRU, BB, even Target's got plenty. I guess a;; the rednecks down here are too busy playing with their NASCAR bobble-heads to give a shit....

[quote name='Slipknot9762']im still thinking if i should get one or not[/quote]

I understand the concerns that people here have about buying any system at its launch - and i share those worries. But, i still bought a DS last week, and i just love the hell out of it.

[quote name='organicow']There are a shit-ton of these all over atlanta. TRU, BB, even Target's got plenty. I guess a;; the rednecks down here are too busy playing with their NASCAR bobble-heads to give a shit....[/quote]

Another fellow Atlanta native...

[quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='organicow']There are a shit-ton of these all over atlanta. TRU, BB, even Target's got plenty. I guess a;; the rednecks down here are too busy playing with their NASCAR bobble-heads to give a shit....[/quote]

Another fellow Atlanta native...[/quote]

sadly...yes.... did you see that other thread where the most dangerous cities were listed? Atlanta was #3!!!! We suck!

While doing some BF shopping in north little rock I noticed like 6 stores had plenty in stock. One sears had like 40 of them stacked in the electronics case

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='organicow']There are a shit-ton of these all over atlanta. TRU, BB, even Target's got plenty. I guess a;; the rednecks down here are too busy playing with their NASCAR bobble-heads to give a shit....[/quote]

sadly...yes.... did you see that other thread where the most dangerous cities were listed? Atlanta was #3!!!! We suck![/quote]

Atlanta... damn... so did you hear the one about the man who killed someone in broad daylight, but there were no witnesses? Apparently, he killed them at a Hawks home game. ZING!!!

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='Slipknot9762']im still thinking if i should get one or not[/quote]

I understand the concerns that people here have about buying any system at its launch - and i share those worries. But, i still bought a DS last week, and i just love the hell out of it.[/quote]

really ok cuz I am leaning towards the side of getting one

[quote name='Slipknot9762']really ok cuz I am leaning towards the side of getting one[/quote]

Yes, yes. Come to the dark side.

[quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='organicow'][quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='organicow']There are a shit-ton of these all over atlanta. TRU, BB, even Target's got plenty. I guess a;; the rednecks down here are too busy playing with their NASCAR bobble-heads to give a shit....[/quote]

sadly...yes.... did you see that other thread where the most dangerous cities were listed? Atlanta was #3!!!! We suck![/quote]

Atlanta... damn... so did you hear the one about the man who killed someone in broad daylight, but there were no witnesses? Apparently, he killed them at a Hawks home game. ZING!!![/quote]

BADDA-BING, BADDA-BOOM!!!! :lol:

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='Slipknot9762']really ok cuz I am leaning towards the side of getting one[/quote]

Yes, yes. Come to the dark side.[/quote]

DS's new slogan.

[quote name='Parathod'][quote name='alongx'][quote name='Slipknot9762']really ok cuz I am leaning towards the side of getting one[/quote]

Yes, yes. Come to the dark side.[/quote]

DS's new slogan.[/quote]

MARKETING GENIUS!

Come to the DS. Come to the Dark Side.

bread's done
Back