Your Nintendo Christmas List

This has been tough for me to generate thus far, as I know I can usually get most games cheaper if I buy them myself. Thus I'm trying to make a list of games that I know won't drop in price anytime soon, and that I want to play. This has left me with all of:

Paper Mario 2
Mario Party 6

A very Mario Christmas indeed. The next Zelda game is probably a game I'd buy at or near release as well, knowing it won't drop in price ever, but that's not gonna happen until next Christmas probably. Hmm, maybe I'll ask for Donkey Konga too, that'd be funny.

let see..
GameCube
Mario Golf (ya I'm a bit late on this one =P)
Mario Party 6 (I'm really intrested in the mic)
Baten Kaitos
Mario Power Tennis
MadCatz Groovz Bundle
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
The Incredibles (I rented it and loved it)

GBA
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
Metal Slug Advance
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Metroid (Classic NES Series)

DS
Ping Pals
Sprung
Ridge Racer
Zoo Keeper (maybe)

*You said Nintendo not GameCube =P

- Mario Tennis
- Paper Mario
- Mario Party (don't know which one yet....waiting to see which has better games)
- Baten Kaitos

Well just got myself MP2 from the Target deal so whats left is:

Mario Power Tennis
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Mario Power Tennis
Matroid Prime 2: Echoes
Baten Kaitos
Alien Hominid

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits
Zoo Keeper

God I love Nintendo. Namco, too. Already finagled Paper Mario 2 from Gamerush, or that would be top of the list.

DS: Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits.

That's really it - I don't want Kingdom Hearts ever, and console games I try to wait until they're cheap.

theres alot of GC games i wanna buy and have the money for but I know if I buy them theyll just sit there since i have so many other games

I get one game a year, so I'm going with Metroid Prime 2. To help leave a subtle hint about the Target sale, I left the ad highlighted with "look" on top of the tv remote. Even though he'd pay full price, I sometimes want others to be cheapasses too.

He got me the first MP when it first came out and Mario Kart: DD last year, so he's my safe bet for family.

GCN:
Baten Kaitos
Mario Power Tennis
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 2
Paper Mario 2

GBA:
LoZ: Minish Cap
Final Fantasy I&II
(Maybe some older games too?)

I've got FTM and SM64DS, so all I need is ridge racer, and i'll get that on release.

It's longer than I would've expected it to be:

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Party 6
Paper Mario 2
Metroid Prime 2
Viewtiful Joe 2
Baten Kaitos
Donkey Konga
Zelda 4 Swords
PoP: Warrior Within
Pikmin 2

And that's just for the cube...

Sadly nothing. I do want a DS, Mario 64, Paper Mario 2, and Baten Kaitos, but I dont want them for Christmas. Ill just watch for deals on them.

Gamecube:

Mario Party 6
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Super Mario Sunshine
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Resident Evil Zero
WarioWare Inc.: Mega Party Game$

GBA:
WWE Survivor Series
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls

NDS:
A system and any game(s)!

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Donkey Konga
Viewtiful Joe

Nintendo DS [-o<

Those probably won't be among my presents, since I usually get gift cards and cash instead. Same thing, really, if you think about it. Besides, I'm fairly confident that I can get them cheaper than their regular price sooner or later...

I want that DS though. :wink:

There's a lot of those games that I didn't list that I want as well. Metroid Prime 2, for example, i'm going to wait til it hits PC and pick it up for $20. Same with LoTR: Third Age. I already have enough games to play, so I can wait for most anything. In the case of Paper Mario 2 and Mario Party 6, I don't expect a price drop for a long time, if ever as seems to be the trend with the Mario Party games.

By the way, what's the over/under on Baten Kaitos dropping in price? Should we expect this to be moved in the direction of the clearance games, or that it'll become one of those rare-rpgs that never drop in price... ever.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']By the way, what's the over/under on Baten Kaitos dropping in price? Should we expect this to be moved in the direction of the clearance games, or that it'll become one of those rare-rpgs that never drop in price... ever.[/quote]

It's a Namco game so it'll drop. It'll probably follow the same pricing trends that Tales of Symphonia has, which means a target sale probably isn't too many months off.

Nintendo only, hmmm.... so far I've asked my wife to get me Metroid Prime 2 and Prince of Persia so that's it I guess... too bad "santa" is actually me or I'd ask for a lot more.

[quote name='javeryh']Nintendo only, hmmm.... so far I've asked my wife to get me Metroid Prime 2 and Prince of Persia so that's it I guess... too bad "santa" is actually me or I'd ask for a lot more.[/quote] :shock: You're santa?

I'm asking for a DS ans Super Mario 64 DS. That's pretty much it for now. :)

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='javeryh']Nintendo only, hmmm.... so far I've asked my wife to get me Metroid Prime 2 and Prince of Persia so that's it I guess... too bad "santa" is actually me or I'd ask for a lot more.[/quote]

:shock: You're santa?[/quote]

Yes... and I know what you did this year, that's why you ain't getting shit. :p

[quote name='javeryh']Nintendo only, hmmm.... so far I've asked my wife to get me Metroid Prime 2 and Prince of Persia so that's it I guess... too bad "santa" is actually me or I'd ask for a lot more.[/quote]

Could you bring my dad a hooker?

SANTA!?!?! Me and you got some beef. Why didn't you bring me a better videocard like I asked last year, huh? And what about that F-Zero AX machine? You'd better pray I'm asleep when you show up, otherwise i'm bashing your head in with my X-Box and taking everything you've got in your bag.

[quote name='javeryh']Nintendo only, hmmm.... so far I've asked my wife to get me Metroid Prime 2 and Prince of Persia so that's it I guess... too bad "santa" is actually me or I'd ask for a lot more.[/quote]

hehe same here. Thats why you spend a lot of money and see its your xmas presnt for yourself. like buying a ds and some games and saying you dont have to get me nothing think of this as my xmas gift.
Mario Tennis Donkey Konga Paper Mario 2 Baten Kaitos are all great choices i own them all
BUT for those of you who wanted third age please dont its utter crap. I got it in the buy2get1 on friday at eb and returned it the next day.

bread's done
Back