Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 Limited Edition reviews/experiences?

guardian_owl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I am considering picking this up and was wondering if anyone had a link to a review of this version to see what the quality of the special features are or if anyone personally had this to tell me their experiences with the disc.

From what I've heard, get the normal version. The extras are not worth it.

Also, the reviews are the best of the 3 games. I want to pick it up, but I'm strapped for cash atm.

I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it's the best one so far. It was $34 at Target yesterday, so if you want it now, you may want to run out and get it now...

Ok, special features not worth it, thanks. Main reason I was asking is I wanted to pick it up with the trade 4 for 1 free $49.99 game at Hastings, but I would not be able to pick up the limited by this method. Since its not worth it, I can pick the game up by that method.

It comes with: A DVD with some interviews with the cast and out-takes and stuff, a Brolly Chibi toy(small and can't stand up), a mini-manga(really small), some GT trading cards(w/omega shenron card). The thing about a sneak peak at Sagas was just 2 pics at the back of the manual, they made it sound like it was going to be a video on the DVD.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, get the normal. Can't go wrong with that price. FYI, I can't see your avatar.[/quote]

Ya, looks like my webspace at school must be down, just uploaded it from my machine.

I know that Eb's has one that comes with a one star dragonball...im sort of in the same situation as I have a bunch of credit at walmart for returning clothes that people bought me. And I is be wanting dat game yo.

[quote name='Theenternal']I know that Eb's has one that comes with a one star dragonball...im sort of in the same situation as I have a bunch of credit at walmart for returning clothes that people bought me. And I is be wanting dat game yo.[/quote]

If it's in that red box, then that's not a dragonball, it's just covering over a star.

[quote name='Rig']I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it's the best one so far. It was $34 at Target yesterday, so if you want it now, you may want to run out and get it now...[/quote]

R U kidding me? Thats a great price for this... the addition of the teleportation counters is one of the coolest additions in this game. It makes the fighting system a little deeper and steers it away form the button mashing. Best of the 3 easily...

[quote name='Nematode'][quote name='Rig']I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it's the best one so far. It was $34 at Target yesterday, so if you want it now, you may want to run out and get it now...[/quote]

R U kidding me? Thats a great price for this... the addition of the teleportation counters is one of the coolest additions in this game. It makes the fighting system a little deeper and steers it away form the button mashing. Best of the 3 easily...[/quote]

That's.... What he said....

bread's done
Back