Happy Sleepy Tryptophan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crazytalkx']I wish I could find one of 'em Deloreans on sale.........[/quote]
That would be cool to own a Delorean. If I ever get rich I plan on buying the Delorean from Back to the Future, Ecto 1 from Ghostbusters, and the Batmobile.

Interesting.........I just remember reading in a Guitar World that the person who actually "invented" rock and roll wasn't Elvis, but a guy named Marty McFly who called himself "Calvin Klein" and played Johnny B. Goode. WOW

Anybody see the first episode of "The Squidbillies" where there's that tree that yells "I have sex with dogs! What's up with that?!"? That was hilarious.

Anybody liking the new AS shows? I thought Tom goes to the mayor was kind of funny, I really liked the first episode with jack black. SMC is pretty funny, too, in the weird japanese anime sense. Squidbillies was funny, and I really like Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell is cool.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='crazytalkx']I wish I could find one of 'em Deloreans on sale.........[/quote]
That would be cool to own a Delorean. If I ever get rich I plan on buying the Delorean from Back to the Future, Ecto 1 from Ghostbusters, and the Batmobile.[/quote]

Yes..the Batmobile, the coolest car ever created. You could run people over in it and they would consider it a privlege :D

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Anybody see the first episode of "The Squidbillies" where there's that tree that yells "I have sex with dogs! What's up with that?!"? That was hilarious.

Anybody liking the new AS shows? I thought Tom goes to the mayor was kind of funny, I really liked the first episode with jack black. SMC is pretty funny, too, in the weird japanese anime sense. Squidbillies was funny, and I really like Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell is cool.[/quote]

Good shows but not enough Sealab! "Hello, I'm Sharco, bastard son of Marco, he put his human penis in my shark mother"

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Anybody see the first episode of "The Squidbillies" where there's that tree that yells "I have sex with dogs! What's up with that?!"? That was hilarious.

Anybody liking the new AS shows? I thought Tom goes to the mayor was kind of funny, I really liked the first episode with jack black. SMC is pretty funny, too, in the weird japanese anime sense. Squidbillies was funny, and I really like Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell is cool.[/quote]

Good shows but not enough Sealab! "Hello, I'm Sharco, bastard son of Marco, he put his human penis in my shark mother"[/quote]

Hahaha, yeah, I loved the Space Ghost interview, really funny.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Anybody see the first episode of "The Squidbillies" where there's that tree that yells "I have sex with dogs! What's up with that?!"? That was hilarious.

I pretty much hate the new Sunday nite shows, conversely I was a big FMA and Ghost in the Shell fan prior to their Adult Swim debuts, but now I get to see the whole thing.

Just got home a while ago from the best LAN I've been to in quite a while. It began with Halo 2, ended with Pro Wrestling on NES. Good times were had by all, and I finally got to try Mario64 DS. Minigames = amazing.

[quote name='whoknows'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='crazytalkx']I wish I could find one of 'em Deloreans on sale.........[/quote]
That would be cool to own a Delorean. If I ever get rich I plan on buying the Delorean from Back to the Future, Ecto 1 from Ghostbusters, and the Batmobile.[/quote]

Yes..the Batmobile, the coolest car ever created. You could run people over in it and they would consider it a privlege :D[/quote]

Seriously, wouldn't customizing a Delorean so it looks like the BTTF car be the coolest project ever? If I ever get thje money and the time, I'd do that...after my Ecto-1 is finished, of course.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm so glad they're making a Katamari Damacy 2, can't wait.[/quote]

I can't wait either! :)

[quote name='Ledhed']Just got home a while ago from the best LAN I've been to in quite a while. It began with Halo 2, ended with Pro Wrestling on NES. Good times were had by all, and I finally got to try Mario64 DS. Minigames = amazing.[/quote]

Man, I haven't played Halo 2 in the longest time. :( I have to agree about Mario64DS. I've had the most fun with the minigames thus far.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm so glad they're making a Katamari Damacy 2, can't wait.[/quote]

I can't wait either! :)[/quote]

I can. o_O;

And ohhhh yeah they have GITS and FMA on adult swim now.

oh well

[quote name='Ledhed']Just got home a while ago from the best LAN I've been to in quite a while. It began with Halo 2, ended with Pro Wrestling on NES. Good times were had by all, and I finally got to try Mario64 DS. Minigames = amazing.[/quote]

Pro wrestling is teh bomb! The back brain kick with Fighter Hyabusa is deadly...deadly.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hutno']Anyone else hate Ashley Simpson?[/quote]

Hahahahaha. Yes.

I think it's "Ashlee" btw :p (don't know how I know that)[/quote]

How wouldn't you? It's so damn hard to escape from pop culture that you learn these things whether or not you want to know them...

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hutno']Anyone else hate Ashley Simpson?[/quote]

Hahahahaha. Yes.

I think it's "Ashlee" btw :p (don't know how I know that)[/quote]

I do too, and I knew the correct spelling as well :oops:

Damn it. I was playing some poker with friends last night. My girlfriend was also there. We start talking about how my friend had gone out on Black Friday for a little shopping. He then blurts out, " So did you get that mp3 player at Best Buy?" Keep in mind that my girlfriend knew that I was going shopping for her on Friday.

Great so now she knows what she's getting for X-mas. I wanted to strangle my friend.

[quote name='greendj27']Damn it. I was playing some poker with friends last night. My girlfriend was also there. We start talking about how my friend had gone out on Black Friday for a little shopping. He then blurts out, " So did you get that mp3 player at Best Buy?" Keep in mind that my girlfriend knew that I was going shopping for her on Friday.

Great so now she knows what she's getting for X-mas. I wanted to strangle my friend.[/quote]

That sucks, did you get a good punch in?

Did you deny it or play it off like it was yours or for someone else? Granted, she'll still be suspicious as ever but less if you do anything besides go silent.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='zewone']Anybody know? :?[/quote]

:D[/quote]

:wink:[/quote]

:-({|= ... and nobody knows it but meee..... :-({|=

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Did you deny it or play it off like it was yours or for someone else? Granted, she'll still be suspicious as ever but less if you do anything besides go silent.[/quote]

I was in complete shock when he said it. There was no way to cover it up. Trust me, she knows.

It didn't help that as soonn as it happened, my other friend called him an idiot and asked him why he would say that in front of Renee (my gf).

The good news is that my girlfriend is excited about it at least.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Did you deny it or play it off like it was yours or for someone else? Granted, she'll still be suspicious as ever but less if you do anything besides go silent.[/quote]

I was in complete shock when he said it. There was no way to cover it up. Trust me, she knows.

It didn't help that as soonn as it happened, my other friend called him an idiot and asked him why he would say that in front of Renee (my gf).

The good news is that my girlfriend is excited about it at least.[/quote]

Damn. There's basically no way to cover it up after that. Well, at least you know you got her something she'll like/wants. :(

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Did you deny it or play it off like it was yours or for someone else? Granted, she'll still be suspicious as ever but less if you do anything besides go silent.[/quote]

The good news is that my girlfriend is excited about it at least.[/quote]

Damn. There's basically no way to cover it up after that. Well, at least you know you got her something she'll like/wants. :([/quote]

The fact that she'll like it is more important than the suprise factor anyway.

I even got her one that has a little strap that attaches to her arm so she can work out in it. That's what she doesn't know about yet.

[quote name='greendj27']I even got her one that has a little strap that attaches to her arm so she can work out in it. That's what she doesn't know about yet.[/quote]

That's awesome. You really spoil her, hehe. :D

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='greendj27']I even got her one that has a little strap that attaches to her arm so she can work out in it. That's what she doesn't know about yet.[/quote]

That's awesome. You really spoil her, hehe. :D[/quote]

:lol: Since I will probably be engaged to her within the next year, I need to.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio']Bah, now I must add things to my DA. -.-[/quote]

Which means a new sig or av. every week? :D[/quote]

Heh, maybe. Now I have a place to put my other drawings that I do, such as doodles, sketches, etc. So, yeah, I may update once or twice a week. :)

Right now I'm just uploading all of the avatars I've done.

im heading back to school right about.........now

i prolly wont have the free time to post as much as i have in the past week, but ill do my best to keep up on the boards, but its been a cool week, its reminded me why i like cag so much, so thanks guys, and ill c-ya around!

Hmm, I just remembered that I was playing Halo 2 with my bestfriend when I was home for Thanksgiving, and we never played it again... too... many... other... games... AHHHHHH.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Hmm, I just remembered that I was playing Halo 2 with my bestfriend when I was home for Thanksgiving, and we never played it again... too... many... other... games... AHHHHHH.[/quote]

It's not very good anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back