Happy Sleepy Tryptophan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit disenchanted with the first few levels we completed. In fact I was more entertained with the early levels of Rising Sun that we did, and even more so taken back by the early levels of X-Men Legends that we played. X-Men Legends was like a very refined, and far deeper version of Hunter. I don't know if it's as good single player, but it gets the full horse-endorsement (say that out loud, it's really funnY) for multi-player.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Hmm, I just remembered that I was playing Halo 2 with my bestfriend when I was home for Thanksgiving, and we never played it again... too... many... other... games... AHHHHHH.[/quote]

It's not very good anyway.[/quote]

;)

Some people should be kept away from webcams, my roommates come to mind first, but you're second DZ... of course you're 15 or 16, right? So, such things are amusing, they're 22 and 21 :roll:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Some people should be kept away from webcams, my roommates come to mind first, but you're second DZ... of course you're 15 or 16, right? So, such things are amusing, they're 22 and 21 :roll:[/quote]

o_o

Why should I be kept away from my webcam?

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Moxio']Pink pants?![/quote]

Just the bottoms, the rest is black. ^_^[/quote]

Are they flaming? :wink: (simpsons reference)

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Moxio']Pink pants?![/quote]

Are they flaming? :wink:[/quote]

Uhh... flames? Nope, stars. Actually the pink goes from the knee down, and I had my knees up so that's why you can see it in the picture (well, A knee anyway). :p

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Moxio']Pink pants?![/quote]

Are they flaming? :wink:[/quote]

Uhh... flames? Nope, stars. Actually the pink goes from the knee down, and I had my knees up so that's why you can see it in the picture. :p[/quote]

The Simpsons came to my head when I said that. Looks cool.

[quote name='karsh']Not that it really matters, but I'm back now.[/quote]

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Of course I already knew this but still. hehe ;)

[quote name='karsh']Not that it really matters, but I'm back now.[/quote]

WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING BACK TO YOUR KARSH AVATAR?! GET THAT SMILING FOOL OUT OF THERE!!!!1!1

8) :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I desperately needed clothes so my dad gave me some money online to spend a while back. I know a super special little code so when I ordered I got 10% off. :D

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Moxio']That's still like $41 :p[/quote]

Not that I cared or was counting, I wasn't paying for them ;)

Besides, its worth it. :)[/quote]

I could go to Wal-Mart, get some $12 cargos, and buy some construction paper and a stapler. Then, cut out stars on the paper and staple them all over your pants. Bingo!

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='karsh']Not that it really matters, but I'm back now.[/quote]

WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING BACK TO YOUR KARSH AVATAR?! GET THAT SMILING FOOL OUT OF THERE!!!!1!1

8) :lol:[/quote]

lol

I'll eventually put Karsh back up...I'm just too lazy to change it from Rachel Bilson. And you wanna see some expensive pants, let me find these pair of jeans I was looking at one day again...They were like 150 dollars. Now those are some expensive pants :wink:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Moxio']That's still like $41 :p[/quote]

I could go to Wal-Mart, get some $12 cargos, and buy some construction paper and a stapler. Then, cut out stars on the paper and staple them all over your pants. Bingo![/quote]

But then you wouldn't have swishy starry pants. And would they be hot pink? :twisted:

EDIT: Wait a minute. MY pants? :shock:

*is scared now*

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Moxio']That's still like $41 :p[/quote]

I could go to Wal-Mart, get some $12 cargos, and buy some construction paper and a stapler. Then, cut out stars on the paper and staple them all over your pants. Bingo![/quote]

But then you wouldn't have swishy starry pants. And would they be hot pink? :twisted:

EDIT: Wait a minute. MY pants? :shock:

*is scared now*[/quote]

No, the pants that I could buy from Wal-Mart. It was badly worded. >_

But all that would probably cost a lot too. :p

I mean construction paper runs pretty expensive these days, and hot pink markers? And staplers?

[quote name='Moxio']Markers: $1.99
Construction paper: $6.99

And I got a stapler right here.

Total cost: $24

;)[/quote]

You... you lie...

>_>

God does this week coming up really suck for me. I've got a test in Organic Chemistry that I have to do great on, a test in Italian for Beginners I that I have to do great on, and a 10+ page paper on the most significant problem facing modern policing due in my Law and Justice course. At least I got a lot of studying for my Orgo test done over break, so I should be good gonig into that. Unfortunately, I haven't even started on my paper yet.

[quote name='karsh']God does this week coming up really suck for me. I've got a test in Organic Chemistry that I have to do great on, a test in Italian for Beginners I that I have to do great on, and a 10+ page paper on the most significant problem facing modern policing due in my Law and Justice course. At least I got a lot of studying for my Orgo test done over break, so I should be good gonig into that. Unfortunately, I haven't even started on my paper yet.[/quote]

I've got to do a paper on a company that survived the videogame crash, and it's due tonight, though I've turned a paper in 4 days after and still got a perfect grade. When's you're paper due?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']God does this week coming up really suck for me. I've got a test in Organic Chemistry that I have to do great on, a test in Italian for Beginners I that I have to do great on, and a 10+ page paper on the most significant problem facing modern policing due in my Law and Justice course. At least I got a lot of studying for my Orgo test done over break, so I should be good gonig into that. Unfortunately, I haven't even started on my paper yet.[/quote]

I've got to do a paper on a company that survived the videogame crash, and it's due tonight, though I've turned a paper in 4 days after and still got a perfect grade. When's you're paper due?[/quote]

It's due Thursday, but the Orgo test is on Tuesday and the Italian on Wednesday...So I've gotta spend a lot of time studying for each test the day before, so not as much paper writing time those two days. I'm trying to get at least 3-4 pages done today, which should be pretty easy since I've got one and a half done so far without really trying.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']God does this week coming up really suck for me. I've got a test in Organic Chemistry that I have to do great on, a test in Italian for Beginners I that I have to do great on, and a 10+ page paper on the most significant problem facing modern policing due in my Law and Justice course. At least I got a lot of studying for my Orgo test done over break, so I should be good gonig into that. Unfortunately, I haven't even started on my paper yet.[/quote]

I've got to do a paper on a company that survived the videogame crash, and it's due tonight, though I've turned a paper in 4 days after and still got a perfect grade. When's you're paper due?[/quote]

It's due Thursday, but the Orgo test is on Tuesday and the Italian on Wednesday...So I've gotta spend a lot of time studying for each test the day before, so not as much paper writing time those two days. I'm trying to get at least 3-4 pages done today, which should be pretty easy since I've got one and a half done so far without really trying.[/quote]

It won't be easy if you stay on CAG for much longer... :wink:

I've got a massive 50 page research paper due a week from Monday. It's been an entire semester's worth of work. Not fun, but at the very least, I know that my senior year of high school has been a unique one so far...

I'm watching one of the blank tapes I brought back from home, and it said "DB/DBZ" on the front so I was extremely happy to see some DB from a few years ago on it. It's the episode where Goku meets Eighter and they get trapped in the maze. Too bad I missed the Ninja Murasaki, great eps. there.

I have barely any idea how to do my essay that's due tomorrow. I'm just really hoping I can do it at least somewhat right so I won't get a failing grade >_

Well I've returned. Seems that yesterday's glitches were only because of the defender doing some maintanance to the site,

It seems that deadzone got punked by Moxio and Morbid. I really don't know what they did but it sounds like it was hoot.

South Park Uncensored gets played a ton on Comedy Central and they should play BASEketball the vastly under appreciated movie more often uncensored.

And I too wish I could have a Delorian. I have never even seen that car in person or on the streets any where.

I'm loving some of the new AS shows while very much despising others. I hate Tom goes to the Mayor because of the animation and even after I look past that I barely find it remotely funny. Squidbillies are so-so. Full Metal Alchemist is incredibly good. Shortly put, it's awesome. I've always love Ghost in the Shell and the t.v. is really holding up to my expectations. They should show more Venture Bros. and ATHF.

I just learned from Crash that there is going to be a Katamari Damacy 2. Do you have a link by any chance that says that they will port it over or that it says they are making it and when it will be released?

I think that sums up just about everything that I missed.

And it sems that deadzone really like pink and pink in her pants and really expensive pants to boot from Hot Topic. I really don't like that store because people from my school shop there and most of them are just posers. they could hardly name you metallica as a metal or a real hard rock band. It's actually funny,it's like there's three cliques at my school when it comes to clothing. You have the Hot Topic people, the Hollister people, and the Abercrombie and Fitch people. It's like whenever they walk past each they sneer at each other. It's like three mafias :D. I'm just waiting till the day that they go at it in some sort of turf clothing war.

Oh wow deadzone, girls must really like expensive pants. Or at least real expensive shit. A pair pants from Target or Ross or something like that normally does it for me. Besides it makes my money more expendable on games. But wow do you REALLY LIKE EXPENSIVE PANTS.

How do you guys work with your Goo Gone? Do you normally spray it on to the case or on to a cltoh/towel first and then start cleaning? Also do you take the game and either the manual (if it's a PS1 game) or the cover art out first before you spray it on to the case?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Well I've returned. Seems that yesterday's glitches were only because of the defender doing some maintanance to the site,

It seems that deadzone got punked by Moxio and Morbid. I really don't know what they did but it sounds like it was hoot.

South Park Uncensored gets played a ton on Comedy Central and they should play BASEketball the vastly under appreciated movie more often uncensored.

And I too wish I could have a Delorian. I have never even seen that car in person or on the streets any where.

I'm loving some of the new AS shows while very much despising others. I hate Tom goes to the Mayor because of the animation and even after I look past that I barely find it remotely funny. Squidbillies are so-so. Full Metal Alchemist is incredibly good. Shortly put, it's awesome. I've always love Ghost in the Shell and the t.v. is really holding up to my expectations. They should show more Venture Bros. and ATHF.

I just learned from Crash that there is going to be a Katamari Damacy 2. Do you have a link by any chance that says that they will port it over or that it says they are making it and when it will be released?

I think that sums up just about everything that I missed.[/quote]

Check out the thread on the PS2 forum if you haven't already. It's only for PS2, since I think you mean over to GC or Xbox. It'll be released sometime next year in Japan, no real specific dates or other info.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']How do you guys work with your Goo Gone? Do you normally spray it on to the case or on to a cltoh/towel first and then start cleaning? Also do you take the game and either the manual (if it's a PS1 game) or the cover art out first before you spray it on to the case?[/quote]

I'd say take all precautions and take everything out. I've never used it, so that's all I can say.

o_O

Jesus christ, they're not THAT fuckING EXPENSIVE. Most pants run about 50 bucks there, but they're good quality pants. That's what hot topic IS. I hate basically all other stores's clothes... yes I'm picky. And sure the posers ruin it, but it's always fun to go into something like charlotte russe and pretend as if you actually wanted to buy something ^_^. And I don't like pink, but I do like hot pink, especially if it's with black, and these stars just rock. Plus they're swishy.

Nope I just meant if it would be coming here to the States since many of those quirky Japanese games don't see the light of day here.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']How do you guys work with your Goo Gone? Do you normally spray it on to the case or on to a cltoh/towel first and then start cleaning? Also do you take the game and either the manual (if it's a PS1 game) or the cover art out first before you spray it on to the case?[/quote]

Yeah, make sure to take everything out of the case first. Make sure you don't get any inside where the cover art goes, because it will be hard to get out of there. Just keep it on the outside of the case, and everything should be fine.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm just waiting till the day that they go at it in some sort of turf clothing war.[/quote]

But think of the children! :shock:

Oh yeah and my "punk'd"ness was morbid tricking me into going to tubgirl.com. Nasty ass shit, but the link was hidden in his profile so that's why. Which probably explains all the I feel nautious posts you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back