Happy Sleepy Tryptophan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']JINGLE ALL THE WAY IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Courageous is watching it[/quote]

:lol: What channel? It's probably not on here.

Haha, found it. It's on FX. I'm gonna watch it. :D

Who cares if she likes to spend money on quality clothes? I'm that way too. I'm sorry, but I've bought a couple things from Wal-Mart before, and they're about the same quality as the shit that street vendors sell after sporting events or concerts. I'd much rather spend $45-$50 on a nice pair of jeans or pants then spending $10-$20 on something from Wal-Mart. Everything I've seen in Hot Topic looks like some quality clothing. I may be a CAG, but I'm not gonna be a CAC, Cheap Ass Clothing-buyer.

I forgot to mention that I finally found Ninja Gaiden at a Target. 29.99 of super hard goodness. Does anyone know if you can get either or both of the hurricane packs on a disc as I don't have Xbox Live?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I forgot to mention that I finally found Ninja Gaiden at a Target. 29.99 of super hard goodness. Does anyone know if you can get either or both of the hurricane packs on a disc as I don't have Xbox Live?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's only available through Live. :?

[quote name='karsh']Who cares if she likes to spend money on quality clothes? I'm that way too. I'm sorry, but I've bought a couple things from Wal-Mart before, and they're about the same quality as the shit that street vendors sell after sporting events or concerts. I'd much rather spend $45-$50 on a nice pair of jeans or pants then spending $10-$20 on something from Wal-Mart. Everything I've seen in Hot Topic looks like some quality clothing. I may be a CAG, but I'm not gonna be a CAC, Cheap Ass Clothing-buyer.[/quote]

Cheap quality > Expensive quality.

Everything I've bought from Target or other stores (Steve and Barry's being one of the biggies) has lasted me well. And my clothes are all inexpensive to boot.

What's wrong with being a CACB? Style is vastly overrated...

I'm not saying it's that big of a deal that she like expensive clothes. Also, just because it is more expensive does not mean that it is quality. How about places like Ross or Marshall's or T.J. Maxx where they don't charge an arm and a leg for "nameBrand" clothes and you can get a pair of pants for a normal price. If it's not dress slacks/pants than I really don't see the need to spend more than $25 bucks (and even that is a little expensive) for pants. They most of the time get ripped, etc.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I forgot to mention that I finally found Ninja Gaiden at a Target. 29.99 of super hard goodness. Does anyone know if you can get either or both of the hurricane packs on a disc as I don't have Xbox Live?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's only available through Live. :?[/quote]

Arrrghh. From the one time I played it at my friend's house, it seemed that the camera can get pretty wacko on you at times.

Style may be vastly overrated, but its a difference of whether or not I would WEAR anything else. I don't like plain things, blech. I may be a little different from you in that case because right now I'm a bit picky at what kind of clothing I look for. Plus, if you truly feel good in the clothes you're wearing and are happy to wear them, IMO there is no pricetag you can put on that, as long as it's not over like 200$...

If you guys are perfectly content with wearing clothing from Target or Kmart or Walmart then I applaud you, but since I have a different sort of taste, I need to suit myself, and I don't mind spending an extra 30$ or so then you do for a pair of pants that I actually want. It's just a matter of tastes and opinions. If you still can't understand think of this. I'd rather spend 50$ for an awesome video game (like SA for example for me) then 10$ for a game like... oh let's say... Halo 2 ;). What I buy = What I like.

I'm off to have my final Thanksgiving dinner of the year. When I return, my speech may be slurred and my vision of the keyboard may be impared. No, I won't be drinking, I just plan on eating until I no longer function.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Style may be vastly overrated, but its a difference of whether or not I would WEAR anything else. I don't like plain things, blech. I may be a little different from you in that case because right now I'm a bit picky at what kind of clothing I look for. Plus, if you truly feel good in the clothes you're wearing and are happy to wear them, IMO there is no pricetag you can put on that, as long as it's not over like 200$...

If you guys are perfectly content with wearing clothing from Target or Kmart or Walmart then I applaud you, but since I have a different sort of taste, I need to suit myself, and I don't mind spending an extra 30$ or so then you do for a pair of pants that I actually want. It's just a matter of tastes and opinions. If you still can't understand think of this. I'd rather spend 50$ for an awesome video game (like SA for example for me) then 10$ for a game like... oh let's say... Halo 2 ;). What I buy = What I like.[/quote]

All the clothes I like are too big for me. I'm hoping I have a growth spurt soon.

[quote name='Ledhed']I'm off to have my final Thanksgiving dinner of the year. When I return, my speech may be slurred and my vision of the keyboard may be impared. No, I won't be drinking, I just plan on eating until I no longer function.[/quote]

Be careful :)

[quote name='Ledhed']I'm off to have my final Thanksgiving dinner of the year. When I return, my speech may be slurred and my vision of the keyboard may be impared. No, I won't be drinking, I just plan on eating until I no longer function.[/quote]

Have fun man. :lol:

:lol: Nice. Have fun.

I know how deadzone feels. Almost all my shirts are Nautica, and pants are Levi's, AE, or Old Navy.

I usually buy my chlothes on clearance though, but have no problem forking out big bucks for something I want (like a pair of Birk's)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I know how deadzone feels. Almost all my shirts are Nautica, and pants are Levi's, AE, or Old Navy.

I usually buy my chlothes on clearance though, but have no problem forking out big bucks for something I want (like a pair of Birk's)[/quote]

Oh yeah, I always check clearance in HT. Only problem is most of the time there's not anything I want in there :(, though occasionally I do get lucky.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Nope I just meant if it would be coming here to the States since many of those quirky Japanese games don't see the light of day here.[/quote]

Ahhh, well they made a great decision in bringing the first over here, so I think they'd be wise to bring the sequel here, too.

My mom sent some food with me, so I can keep eating after I left. I'm gonna go warm some up and do my paper.

Makes sense. Just not my thing plus I think I have to factor in that I really don't like Hot Topic but it's primarily the only place you can find Star Wars shirts, Night Before Christmas stuff, and some video game t-shirts.

I buy what I like also but I don't really see the difference between a pair of denim jeans that cost 10-20 and have most likely the same quality than a pair of pants that costs $40-higher that's all. I too wouldn't mind spending the extra $30 or 20 or how ever much money it is for that more expensive stuff but I don't have the money to do it in the first place. I' tight on money and clothes I can get by, I do. Don't think that I don't dress nice, because I do I just buy it more when it is on sale/clearance/cheap/Sam's Club,etc. I find my self more content with being able to buy a game that I really want than what kind of style I have for my clothes. I feel that I can find roughly the same stuff at other store and for a cheaper price. Think of it this way, just like in video games where we wait for sales and when they are cheaper and find different ways for them to be cheaper, well I know when to buy my clothes (i.e. end of season, when it's winter for summer clothes, etc.) I can find roughly the same Quiksilver or whatever shirt at J.C. Penny when they clearance it out just like I do at CC and other sotres. really the Quiksilver motif does not change that much. Basically they put the same quiksilver logo on a shirt but in slightly different styles and then sell it all over again.

Eat on man, eat on *shows rock horns*...yes that was my attempt at a joke.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw Finding Neverland ... awesome movie.

By the way, $40 is not much for a pair of pants. You people really are cheapasses. ;)[/quote]

hahah :rofl: I see the pun.

This reminds me, I saw National Treasure and must say that it exceeded my expectations for this movie.

By the way, $40 is not much for a pair of pants. You people really are cheapasses. ;)[/quote]

*looks at site's title* 8)

KICKASS! I'm so glad that my post rubbed off on you (did it?) and people are actually going to see it. It doesn't seem like one of those popular types of movies, know what I mean? I saw national treasure getting a hell of a lot more tickets then FN, but that's okay, because some people can't appreciate the artsyness of it and are just more accustomed to regular types of movies. (Nothing against National treasure or anything, I haven't seen it, I just mean some people don't really appreciate actual films like that so it's best they don't see it)

And I know. :D Hiccup I also do look for clearances but I needed clothes DESPERATELY and didn't have time to linger and wait around for sales and stuff. But I always do check out the clearance section in HT.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw Finding Neverland ... awesome movie.

*looks at site's title* 8)[/quote]

Some people are just cheap gamers, preferring to spend their money on other things. ;)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw Finding Neverland ... awesome movie.

KICKASS! I'm so glad that my post rubbed off on you (did it?) and people are actually going to see it. It doesn't seem like one of those popular types of movies, know what I mean? I saw national treasure getting a hell of a lot more tickets then FN, but that's okay, because some people can't appreciate the artsyness of it and are just more accustomed to regular types of movies. (Nothing against National treasure or anything, I haven't seen it, I just mean some people don't really appreciate actual films like that so it's best they don't see it)

And I know. :D Hiccup I also do look for clearances but I needed clothes DESPERATELY and didn't have time to linger and wait around for sales and stuff. But I always do check out the clearance section in HT.[/quote]

It did a bit, and for this I am very glad. :D

Thanks :). Yeah, that's why I mentioned the pants in the first place, :lol:

And I'm glad sblymnl, I really am. I'm just not sure that it will get the credit it deserves :\.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']deadzone, I just noticed your new avatar. It's still as dark as the other one. Cool. 8)[/quote]

Yes, it's ... different. Not in a bad way though, just different. ;)

[quote name='Trakan']Moxio, just looked at your DeviantArt. I never saw the Punq avatars. They're really good. :)[/quote]

Neither did I until now.

Oh and because of your influence deadzone, I think I'll actually rent the movie when it's out on dvd. I like Johnny Depp as an actor anyways, so I probably would have seen it anyways sometime in the future.

:rofl: Oh yeah, I make such an impact ;). But at least you'll be seeing it.

Actually, FN is doing a hell of a lot for me even after I've seen it. It's the first movie I've seen since June (Harry potter and POA if you must know, yes I did love that movie) that I got cravings to see multiple times after I had viewed it in theater. Actually, that was the first time that I had desperately wanted to see a movie almost just after seeing it in theater again. But I'm starting to get the same cravings for FN.

How is it different o_o? Granted, my knee was up...that's the pink thing you see but... hmm maybe I look just a little bit too "dark" and that's why :p.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Moxio, just looked at your DeviantArt. I never saw the Punq avatars. They're really good. :)[/quote]

Neither did I until now.

Oh and because of your influence deadzone, I think I'll actually rent the movie when it's out on dvd. I like Johnny Depp as an actor anyways, so I probably would have seen it anyways sometime in the future.[/quote]

I'll be buying the dvd. :D

I'm really enjoying DBZ: Budokai 3 more so than I did 2. It really bring back the DragonBall back to the game. 1 was awesome and almost any DBZ fan's dream, while 2 just sucked. This one is great. I rented it with a free coupon to Hollywood from those Bugle thing's bag. And right now I'm eating them. Anybody else have this game or played it?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Moxio, just looked at your DeviantArt. I never saw the Punq avatars. They're really good. :)[/quote]

Neither did I until now.

Oh and because of your influence deadzone, I think I'll actually rent the movie when it's out on dvd. I like Johnny Depp as an actor anyways, so I probably would have seen it anyways sometime in the future.[/quote]

I'll be buying the dvd. :D[/quote]

I'll be getting it too, even if I have to pay for it myself. :)

nds_black.jpg

Oh that gets me hot.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm really enjoying DBZ: Budokai 3 more so than I did 2. It really bring back the DragonBall back to the game. 1 was awesome and almost any DBZ fan's dream, while 2 just sucked. This one is great. I rented it with a free coupon to Hollywood from those Bugle thing's bag. And right now I'm eating them. Anybody else have this game or played it?[/quote]

I got it at it's release and I'm really loving it.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl: Oh yeah, I make such an impact ;). But at least you'll be seeing it.

Actually, FN is doing a hell of a lot for me even after I've seen it. It's the first movie I've seen since June (Harry potter and POA if you must know, yes I did love that movie) that I got cravings to see multiple times after I had viewed it in theater. Actually, that was the first time that I had desperately wanted to see a movie almost just after seeing it in theater again. But I'm starting to get the same cravings for FN.

How is it different o_o? Granted, my knee was up...that's the pink thing you see but... hmm maybe I look just a little bit too "dark" and that's why :p.[/quote]

It kind of looks like a mosaic with the weird crack in the middle of it. Also the colors really mix well. It's like a Van Gogh. It's got that weird artsy look to it.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan']Moxio, just looked at your DeviantArt. I never saw the Punq avatars. They're really good. :)[/quote]

Neither did I until now.

I'll be buying the dvd. :D[/quote]

I'll be getting it too, even if I have to pay for it myself. :)[/quote]

I just added it to my dvdaf wishlist ... and I will be paying for it myself. Dammit. :evil: :lol:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just saw Finding Neverland ... awesome movie.

And I know. :D Hiccup I also do look for clearances but I needed clothes DESPERATELY and didn't have time to linger and wait around for sales and stuff. But I always do check out the clearance section in HT.[/quote]

Well Finding Neverland is actually doing fairly well considering its limited release. I haven't seen National Treasure either, but I'm certain that a film showing in 3000 theatres will always trump one playing in 50 theatres in popularity. National Treasure also has the huge finicial backing that is Jerry Bruckhimer and Disney.;

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl: Oh yeah, I make such an impact ;). But at least you'll be seeing it.

How is it different o_o? Granted, my knee was up...that's the pink thing you see but... hmm maybe I look just a little bit too "dark" and that's why :p.[/quote]

It kind of looks like a mosaic with the weird crack in the middle of it. Also the colors really mix well. It's like a Van Gogh. It's got that weird artsy look to it.[/quote]

:rofl: Wow, I never thought of it that way. Thanks for making it seem so abstract and intricate.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm really enjoying DBZ: Budokai 3 more so than I did 2. It really bring back the DragonBall back to the game. 1 was awesome and almost any DBZ fan's dream, while 2 just sucked. This one is great. I rented it with a free coupon to Hollywood from those Bugle thing's bag. And right now I'm eating them. Anybody else have this game or played it?[/quote]

I got it at it's release and I'm really loving it.[/quote]

Yaeh it's way better than the the second. I wish I had picked it up at Fry's when they were having it for 34.99. :?

That DBZ game actually looked pretty good. Even though I'm not a big fan, maybe, just maybe I will pick it up when it hits 30 or less.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']:rofl: Oh yeah, I make such an impact ;). But at least you'll be seeing it.

It kind of looks like a mosaic with the weird crack in the middle of it. Also the colors really mix well. It's like a Van Gogh. It's got that weird artsy look to it.[/quote]

:rofl: Wow, I never thought of it that way. Thanks for making it seem so abstract and intricate.[/quote]

Yaeh, I can do that sometimes. *waves hand in a weird circular figure eightr motion like Tai Chi*. You gotta love those older digital camerals. that's hwy I still keep some of them around. You can get some great intricate and abstract photos with them. I took an art class and I think I did that well because of them.

I really wanna see Finding Neverland, but none of my friends will want to go see it, and I know my dad doesn't wanna see it, and I really hate having to go see movies by myself. I've been wanting to see it for awhile. Maybe I'll trick my friends into seeing it.

You know dz, you're pictures really keep looking gangsta. this one kind of makes you look like you saying "Yo Yo Yo dog, g homeboy."

A picture really is worth a thousand words.

[quote name='karsh']I really wanna see Finding Neverland, but none of my friends will want to go see it, and I know my dad doesn't wanna see it, and I really hate having to go see movies by myself. I've been wanting to see it for awhile. Maybe I'll trick my friends into seeing it.[/quote]

Go see it with a lady friend...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You know dz, you're pictures really keep looking gangsta. this one kind of makes you look like you saying "Yo Yo Yo dog, g homeboy."

A picture really is worth a thousand words.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='karsh']I really wanna see Finding Neverland, but none of my friends will want to go see it, and I know my dad doesn't wanna see it, and I really hate having to go see movies by myself. I've been wanting to see it for awhile. Maybe I'll trick my friends into seeing it.[/quote]

Yeah, that's basically what I did. I convinced my friends to go see it and I was pleasantly surprised by the theatrical elements in it. They seemed to really enjoy it too though, just because it was so well-constructed.

And hiccup, :rofl: you will always amaze me. I will never see how in the hell you can get my avatar to look "gangsterish". To me I almost actually look sinister. I actually DO look kind of sinister. The one with the beanie however was quite gangster-like :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back