Happy Sleepy Tryptophan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='karsh']I really wanna see Finding Neverland, but none of my friends will want to go see it, and I know my dad doesn't wanna see it, and I really hate having to go see movies by myself. I've been wanting to see it for awhile. Maybe I'll trick my friends into seeing it.[/quote]

Yeah, that's basically what I did. I convinced my friends to go see it and I was pleasantly surprised by the theatrical elements in it. They seemed to really enjoy it too though, just because it was so well-constructed.

And hiccup, :rofl: you will always amaze me. I will never see how in the hell you can get my avatar to look "gangsterish". To me I almost actually look sinister. I actually DO look kind of sinister. The one with the beanie however was quite gangster-like :p.[/quote]

Hey, don't go blaming him because he captures the true essense of a person in his art :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='karsh']I really wanna see Finding Neverland, but none of my friends will want to go see it, and I know my dad doesn't wanna see it, and I really hate having to go see movies by myself. I've been wanting to see it for awhile. Maybe I'll trick my friends into seeing it.[/quote]

Yeah, that's basically what I did. I convinced my friends to go see it and I was pleasantly surprised by the theatrical elements in it. They seemed to really enjoy it too though, just because it was so well-constructed.

And hiccup, :rofl: you will always amaze me. I will never see how in the hell you can get my avatar to look "gangsterish". To me I almost actually look sinister. I actually DO look kind of sinister. The one with the beanie however was quite gangster-like :p.[/quote]

Hey, don't go blaming him because he captures the true essense of a person in his art :)[/quote]

Yeah, I don't see anything gangster-like in this av.

Glad that at least 3 people don't see me being ghetto fabulous when it's possibly one of the most sinister looking pictures I have ever taken of myself.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='karsh']I really wanna see Finding Neverland, but none of my friends will want to go see it, and I know my dad doesn't wanna see it, and I really hate having to go see movies by myself. I've been wanting to see it for awhile. Maybe I'll trick my friends into seeing it.[/quote]

Hey, don't go blaming him because he captures the true essense of a person in his art :)[/quote]

Yeah, I don't see anything gangster-like in this av.[/quote]

Whatta ya mean? She looks like she just was waving her finger in somebody's face and going "Nuh uh, you just didn't say that boy."

Sure there's that sinister thing about it but I'm seeing more the gangsta side.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Glad that at least 3 people don't see me being ghetto fabulous when it's possibly one of the most sinister looking pictures I have ever taken of myself.[/quote]

To be really sinister you gotta put up some horns or have red or red glowing eyes. You gotta try dressing up in a trench coat like JD does on the poster for Charlie and the Chocolate factory to be really sinister.

It looks more like someone just told her something really stupid and she's going "SHWA???" At least that's how I see it.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Glad that at least 3 people don't see me being ghetto fabulous when it's possibly one of the most sinister looking pictures I have ever taken of myself.[/quote]

To be really sinister you gotta put up some horns or have red or red glowing eyes. You gotta try dressing up in a trench coat like JD does on the poster for Charlie and the Chocolate factory to be really sinister.[/quote]

I already HAVE a trenchcoat. You seriously want me to wear it and take a picture? You can't really see it full-length though. But I'm afraid even if I make the most sinister expression ever hiccup will still see it as "gangsta" XD.

[quote name='karsh']It looks more like someone just told her something really stupid and she's going "SHWA???" At least that's how I see it.[/quote]

:rofl:

Haha... you posted it... SHWA = best word ever. :lol:

I still think mine are the best. And I'm telling you, you look gangsta. next pic you gotta put up the West side sign or East coast sign. Which ever one you are representing.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still think mine are the best. And I'm telling you, you look gangsta. next pic you gotta put up the West side sign or East coast sign. Which ever one you are.[/quote]

East coast represent *wavu's hands like homie g*

Just look at my location. :p

Just wait...I'm gonna pull the gangster/punk look, as I wear my way too long Lebron jersey with my soon to own plain black leather wristband. People will see me and go SHWA???

[quote name='karsh']Just wait...I'm gonna pull the gangster/punk look, as I wear my way too long Lebron jersey with my soon to own plain black leather wristband. People will see me and go SHWA???[/quote]

My slytherin one's still better ;).

And I should SERIOUSLY take a gangsta pic, or at least dig up the older one, because if you think that's gangsta, you ain't seen nuttin yet, nah mean homie?

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='karsh']It looks more like someone just told her something really stupid and she's going "SHWA???" At least that's how I see it.[/quote]

:rofl:

Haha... you posted it... SHWA = best word ever. :lol:[/quote]

In linguistics and phonology, the schwa is the vowel sound in many lightly pronounced unaccented syllables in English words of more than one syllable. It is most easily described as sounding like the British English "er" or the American English "uh". It is written as a rotated e.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='karsh']Just wait...I'm gonna pull the gangster/punk look, as I wear my way too long Lebron jersey with my soon to own plain black leather wristband. People will see me and go SHWA???[/quote]

My slytherin one's still better ;).

And I should SERIOUSLY take a gangsta pic, or at least dig up the older one, because if you think that's gangsta, you ain't seen nuttin yet, nah mean homie?[/quote]

If she wasn't trying to be gangsta, but still looked like it. Then think what it'll look like when she actually tries it.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still think mine are the best. And I'm telling you, you look gangsta. next pic you gotta put up the West side sign or East coast sign. Which ever one you are.[/quote]

Just look at my location. :p[/quote]

:rofl: :lol: hahahah. I'm really cracking up.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still think mine are the best. And I'm telling you, you look gangsta. next pic you gotta put up the West side sign or East coast sign. Which ever one you are.[/quote]

What a dork. West side is where it's at!

wests1de.gif

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still think mine are the best. And I'm telling you, you look gangsta. next pic you gotta put up the West side sign or East coast sign. Which ever one you are.[/quote]

wests1de.gif
[/quote]

Another well-drawn image by moxio.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still think mine are the best. And I'm telling you, you look gangsta. next pic you gotta put up the West side sign or East coast sign. Which ever one you are.[/quote]

wests1de.gif
[/quote]

Great pic...but you said it wrong, it's weeest siiiiiidde home boy.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still think mine are the best. And I'm telling you, you look gangsta. next pic you gotta put up the West side sign or East coast sign. Which ever one you are.[/quote]

wests1de.gif
[/quote]

Another well-drawn image by moxio.[/quote]

Eh, 15-second drawing. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I still think mine are the best. And I'm telling you, you look gangsta. next pic you gotta put up the West side sign or East coast sign. Which ever one you are.[/quote]

wests1de.gif
[/quote]

Another well-drawn image by moxio.[/quote]

Eh, 15-second drawing. :lol:[/quote]

Really, you can't tell. :wink:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I like the way she used the word "wavu". It sounds like jeuvos (sp) rancheros. Mmmmm....Now I feel like breakfast.[/quote]

I hate to quote my self but don't I sound like Homer Simpson? Do'h.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I like the way she used the word "wavu". It sounds like jeuvos (sp) rancheros. Mmmmm....Now I feel like breakfast.[/quote]

I hate to quote my self but don't I sound like Homer Simpson? Do'h.[/quote]

Yes. D'oh!* ;)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I like the way she used the word "wavu". It sounds like jeuvos (sp) rancheros. Mmmmm....Now I feel like breakfast.[/quote]

Wavu?

jules.gif

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

So nice, I had to use it twice.

[quote name='karsh']Maybe I should throw wavu into my vocabulary, in addition to shwa. :wink:[/quote]

Hahahahaha, as displayed in my profile. Best... motherfucking sentence ever.

And jsweeney, you will never understand otaku speak clearly ;).

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I like the way she used the word "wavu". It sounds like jeuvos (sp) rancheros. Mmmmm....Now I feel like breakfast.[/quote]

Wavu?

jules.gif

English, mothershaq-fuer, do you speak it?

So nice, I had to use it twice.[/quote]

hey don't look at me, deadzone introduced me to it.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='karsh']Maybe I should throw wavu into my vocabulary, in addition to shwa. :wink:[/quote]

Hahahahaha, as displayed in my profile. Best... motherfucking sentence ever.

And jsweeney, you will never understand otaku speak clearly ;).[/quote]

Heck, the Japanese will never understand the little otaku...
how in the world would I ever have a chance? :)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Glad that at least 3 people don't see me being ghetto fabulous when it's possibly one of the most sinister looking pictures I have ever taken of myself.[/quote]

I should really take another pic of my sinister looks. i tend to pull them off really well.

I too have a trenchcoat, full length leather, for 22 bucks. I need to modify it a bit though.

Here's a (slightly) sinister pic:

And a gangsta pic:

East siEEDE!

and JSweeney, how long has it been since you've updated your ign collection? I know I don't have more than you, but at it's current count, i do.

[quote name='Moxio']Sorry Sneaky, but I can't help looking at that top one without laughing. :rofl:[/quote]

Yea, looking at it now it does look pretty bad. Oh well, I'm not one to care how dumb I look.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Glad that at least 3 people don't see me being ghetto fabulous when it's possibly one of the most sinister looking pictures I have ever taken of myself.[/quote]

I should really take another pic of my sinister looks. i tend to pull them off really well.

I too have a trenchcoat, full length leather, for 22 bucks. I need to modify it a bit though.

Here's a (slightly) sinister pic:

And a gangsta pic:

East siEEDE!

and JSweeney, how long has it been since you've updated your ign collection? I know I don't have more than you, but at it's current count, i do.[/quote]

Nice. I know you pull off the sinister looks well ;). And I don't even wanna post on here how much I spent on my trenchcoat o_O;.

Man I am bored. Seriously bored. Hmmmm. Yeah. Bored. Wait wait wait....nope, nevermind still bored. My it has been forever since I've posted anything.

and JSweeney, how long has it been since you've updated your ign collection? I know I don't have more than you, but at it's current count, i do.

6-7 months I think. I've completely forgotten about it.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']That would be Huevos Rancheros :p Mmmmm huevos rancheros. hey another TDZ pic, always gets nicer with each pic ^^[/quote]

That's right... cause this bad-ass Marine know him some food....
cause (gituar riff)... HE'S HUNGRY LIKE THE WOOOOLLLLLFFFF!!

[quote name='Moxio']Sorry Sneaky, but I can't help looking at that top one without laughing. :rofl:[/quote]

It's the second one for me, I just started busting out laughing.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I have to give it to ya Sneaky, the first one's really sinister looking. Second just looks wack.[/quote]

Yea, for a white boy raised in spanish Queens, I don't do gangsta good :wink:

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Man I am bored. Seriously bored. Hmmmm. Yeah. Bored. Wait wait wait....nope, nevermind still bored. My it has been forever since I've posted anything.[/quote]

You're alive?

*dies*

Welcome back, man. Be glad you've missed the nightmare of the past few days. The war over private boards and the site's "downfall" wasn't a pretty thing...

JSweeney, I never knew you have one of those collection thingies. can you post a link?

That's another thing I ought to do, I really ought to make my collection thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back