It's a Viewtiful OTT Henshin a Post Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to learn to stop chewing on random things....This is the second time tonight I've managed to get the sharp end of the scissors into my mouth when i was chewing on the handle...

Posting-a-go-go!

As I was saying in the other one, I agree with you completely a few hundred dollars for a flaming chicken suit is kind of extravagant... especially for the amount of times she'd likely wear it.

[quote name='karsh']I really need to learn to stop chewing on random things....This is the second time tonight I've managed to get the sharp end of the scissors into my mouth when i was chewing on the handle...[/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='Ledhed']PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!!![/quote]

G. I JOOOOOEEEE!!

Now all you little wankers get off me lawn!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='karsh']I really need to learn to stop chewing on random things....This is the second time tonight I've managed to get the sharp end of the scissors into my mouth when i was chewing on the handle...[/quote]

:shock:[/quote]

Maybe you should just leave the sharp object alone and chew on other stuff.

[quote name='karsh']I really need to learn to stop chewing on random things....This is the second time tonight I've managed to get the sharp end of the scissors into my mouth when i was chewing on the handle...[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Ledhed']PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!!![/quote]

G. I JOOOOOEEEE!!

Now all you little wankers get off me lawn![/quote]

Body massage...

Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK!

:rofl: those videos are great.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm thinking of watching my new copy of The Big Lebowski, should I watch it or do my paper? or maybe both?[/quote]

School is for chumps, fo'rizzle.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm thinking of watching my new copy of The Big Lebowski, should I watch it or do my paper? or maybe both?[/quote]

Watch it!

Yeah I agree on what you last said about the couple thing as Team Whatever cosplay and be cheaper. She says "Well, I want to be a giant chicken thank you very much!"

Well I'm trying to do some cosplay in Dec for Otakucon. Gonna try to do Kakashi and Katt as Sakura. I need to do the vest....I got everything except that...oh and the little pouch.

I'm looking into wigs, but if not hair spray. This gets expensive.

Also thanks for all the welcome backs.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm thinking of watching my new copy of The Big Lebowski, should I watch it or do my paper? or maybe both?[/quote]

Watch it![/quote]
I'd say both. I can't work on school stuff without watching tv or a movie.
Sadly I haven't mastered playing and doing a paper yet. Practice I guess.

Normally I'd chew on something like headphone wires or something to that effect. But the scissors handle is made of rubber or something and I felt like chewing on something and that was the closest thing. Don't ask why, cause I have no idea...I swear I have ADD or something.......oooooooohhhh....Shiny quarters.......

[quote name='karsh']Normally I'd chew on something like headphone wires or something to that effect. But the scissors handle is made of rubber or something and I felt like chewing on something and that was the closest thing. Don't ask why, cause I have no idea...I swear I have ADD or something.......oooooooohhhh....Shiny quarters.......[/quote]
Why do I get these weird sexual mental images o.o oh wait...a quarter

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Yeah I agree on what you last said about the couple thing as Team Whatever cosplay and be cheaper. She says "Well, I want to be a giant chicken thank you very much!"

Well I'm trying to do some cosplay in Dec for Otakucon. Gonna try to do Kakashi and Katt as Sakura. I need to do the vest....I got everything except that...oh and the little pouch.

Also thanks for all the welcome backs.[/quote]

Hee hee hee.. Oh well, considering I've got blondish hair and I'm kind of a slacker, intelligent yet stupid at the same time... I'd be the perfect Naruto... oh well. :)

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='karsh']Normally I'd chew on something like headphone wires or something to that effect. But the scissors handle is made of rubber or something and I felt like chewing on something and that was the closest thing. Don't ask why, cause I have no idea...I swear I have ADD or something.......oooooooohhhh....Shiny quarters.......[/quote]
Why do I get these weird sexual mental images o.o oh wait...a quarter[/quote]

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrs.......................

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='karsh']Normally I'd chew on something like headphone wires or something to that effect. But the scissors handle is made of rubber or something and I felt like chewing on something and that was the closest thing. Don't ask why, cause I have no idea...I swear I have ADD or something.......oooooooohhhh....Shiny quarters.......[/quote]
Why do I get these weird sexual mental images o.o oh wait...a quarter[/quote]

Well, rubber is often associated with some of those.... ooohhh a quarter :)

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm thinking of watching my new copy of The Big Lebowski, should I watch it or do my paper? or maybe both?[/quote]

Watch it![/quote]
Sadly I haven't mastered playing and doing a paper yet. Practice I guess.[/quote]

I've tried playing games and reading at the same time, but usually it just turns to games.

I seriously tried to study without any music or TV or something, and it was impossible. I have to have something on, otherwise I can't study or do anything...

[quote name='karsh']I seriously tried to study without any music or TV or something, and it was impossible. I have to have something on, otherwise I can't study or do anything...[/quote]

I tend to drift away from work when i do that

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']Yeah I agree on what you last said about the couple thing as Team Whatever cosplay and be cheaper. She says "Well, I want to be a giant chicken thank you very much!"

Also thanks for all the welcome backs.[/quote]

Hee hee hee.. Oh well, considering I've got blondish hair and I'm kind of a slacker, intelligent yet stupid at the same time... I'd be the perfect Naruto... oh well. :)[/quote]

Well my thing is my hair as you've seen in pics is just pitch black. So I think white hair spray or something will give it a grayish but not too gray look to my hair. So hopefully will be fine. What sucks is the lenght of my hair. Not long enough, but will try to mold what I can with gel.

My friend had the idea of doing Rock Lee, but doubt he will now. Another wants to do a RDM Relic Armor from FFXI. We will see how it goes. Katt is very happy about it since her Idol Scott McNeil will be there. She's hoping to hear some Waspinator, Rattrap, Dinobot, insert many other characters here.

[quote name='karsh']I seriously tried to study without any music or TV or something, and it was impossible. I have to have something on, otherwise I can't study or do anything...[/quote]

Yeah, same here, it makes the whole process easier to bear, and adds some fun and makes me want to get it done faster.

Oh, even when I play games I need to be doing something else, I can't stand the silence. Like right now I'm online, but I can hear Katt playing Pokemon so it's good to go.

When I play FFXI I have to have the other tv on and be watching a show.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm thinking of watching my new copy of The Big Lebowski, should I watch it or do my paper? or maybe both?[/quote]

Watch it![/quote]
Sadly I haven't mastered playing and doing a paper yet. Practice I guess.[/quote]

Practice makes teh perfect. I wrote my W. Geography paper while watching Hellboy and Pay It Forward today.

Can anyone here actually "Viewtiful"
Anyone that does gets a pat on the back just send me your address and you will recieve it within 5-10 business days.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm thinking of watching my new copy of The Big Lebowski, should I watch it or do my paper? or maybe both?[/quote]

Watch it![/quote]

Practice makes teh perfect. I wrote my W. Geography paper while watching Hellboy and Pay It Forward today.[/quote]

Heck, most of the time during my college education, I was coding my homework while having movies, morning radio, or People's Court on.
It helps to break some of the tedium of reading over the same section of code over and over again.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Oh, even when I play games I need to be doing something else, I can't stand the silence. Like right now I'm online, but I can hear Katt playing Pokemon so it's good to go.

When I play FFXI I have to have the other tv on and be watching a show.[/quote]

Yeah, that's why I was glad when I had two TV's in my room, I could watch TV while playing, or I could watch two shows if that would happen.

[quote name='whoknows']Can anyone here actually "Viewtiful"
Anyone that does gets a pat on the back just send me your address and you will recieve it within 5-10 business days.[/quote]

Define?

Viewtiful... as in Viewtiful Joe.

Viewtful = beautiful i think?

[quote name='whoknows']Can anyone here actually "Viewtiful"
Anyone that does gets a pat on the back just send me your address and you will recieve it within 5-10 business days.[/quote]

My brother actually just finished it up on Ultra V today (again), and he and his friend have been doing speed runs of kids... he's down to about 40 minutes right now.

Earler today when I was playing Half Life 2 the computer screen suddenly turned blue (no text or anything) and the computer restarted. Anyone know what that means?

[quote name='Kaijufan']Earler today when I was playing Half Life 2 the computer screen suddenly turned blue (no text or anything) and the computer restarted. Anyone know what that means?[/quote]

Sounds like what happened to me. Memory dump?

[quote name='Kaijufan']Earler today when I was playing Half Life 2 the computer screen suddenly turned blue (no text or anything) and the computer restarted. Anyone know what that means?[/quote]

There's something wrong?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='whoknows']Can anyone here actually "Viewtiful"

Define?

Viewtful = beautiful i think?[/quote]

Yes as in Viewtiful Joe and I cant say if you are right or wrong since I have no idea :D.
On another note I may not have school tomorrow cuz it was snowing all night and all day, and is still snowing.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Kaijufan']Earler today when I was playing Half Life 2 the computer screen suddenly turned blue (no text or anything) and the computer restarted. Anyone know what that means?[/quote]

There's something wrong?[/quote]

What OS are you running? If you've got the XP blue screen, you're really screwed...but that doesn't sound like that, as the game went directly to it.

[quote name='whoknows'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='whoknows']Can anyone here actually "Viewtiful"

Define?

Viewtful = beautiful i think?[/quote]

Yes as in Viewtiful Joe and I cant say if you are right or wrong since I have no idea :D.
On another note I may not have school tomorrow cuz it was snowing all night and all day, and is still snowing.[/quote]

I think I'll be having school tomorrow...yeah, no snow here.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Kaijufan']Earler today when I was playing Half Life 2 the computer screen suddenly turned blue (no text or anything) and the computer restarted. Anyone know what that means?[/quote]

What OS are you running? If you've got the XP blue screen, you're really screwed...but that doesn't sound like that, as the game went directly to it.[/quote]

I got the blue screen in XP twice, and both times I restarted, and had no problems.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Kaijufan']Earler today when I was playing Half Life 2 the computer screen suddenly turned blue (no text or anything) and the computer restarted. Anyone know what that means?[/quote]

What OS are you running? If you've got the XP blue screen, you're really screwed...but that doesn't sound like that, as the game went directly to it.[/quote]

I got the blue screen in XP twice, and both times I restarted, and had no problems.[/quote]

Mmm...maybe I should have made "XP blue screen" clearer.

When your XP machine is completely doomed, you get a nice version of the BSOD. White letters very reminiscent of the good old DOS ones on a bright blue screen, telling you that your machine is a lost cause. That's the BSOD I meant.

I need to sleep...so goodnight, CAG.

We really need a CAG version of "Goodnight, Moon." Just because we can. Maybe another day...or, whenever JSweeney isn't busy. :wink:

I just noticed that TBL has locks on the case, I've never seen that before. Is this the case with all of the cases or is it just some of them? Are there any other DVD's with these locks on them?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I just noticed that TBL has locks on the case, I've never seen that before. Is this the case with all of the cases or is it just some of them? Are there any other DVD's with these locks on them?[/quote]

It's on certain DVDs. A couple off the top of my head include Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine on a Spotless Mind, Shrek 2, and The Terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back