my DS on ebay

Not to flame you or anything, but this probably isn't the best place to whore off your ebay auctions, especially if you're charging more than MSRP. I doubt anyone from CAG will bid on your auction, especially with someone here (forget who exactly) offering to sell it at cost. So good luck to you.

[quote name='alongx']Not to flame you or anything, but this probably isn't the best place to whore off your ebay auctions, especially if you're charging more than MSRP.[/quote]

Everyone else does it.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Someone here is selling it for MSRP? Could the person pm. I am looking for one and can pay via paypal asap.[/quote]

I PM'd it to you.

[quote name='murcielago77']THIS NEEDS TO BE MOVED TO THE GAME AUCTIONS AND AUCTION DISSCUSSION BOARD[/quote]

if i needed your help i would ask :wink: lol

the 10 is optional you don't have to pay for it ,sir sorry for the high shipping it because i have to buy box from the post office .

m(_ _)m thank you

People, settle down. Why do you feel the need to flame this guy? Everybody knows that no one here is going to bid on it, so just let this topic go, alright?

So lemme get this straight? You're going to only charge an extra 10 dollars over MSRP to CAG's?
Wow.
What a deal.
Let me jump right on that...

Good luck trying to sell that.

A mod recently had a post about selling his DS and that was way overpriced but you guys flame the newbie doing the same? Thats weak. Let the guy do his thing, 170 isnt bad compared to other people on ebay. Btw if anyone read my previous post in one of the DS threads, my target had like 10 of them today.

I think your 0 feedback will hurt the auction. Most ebayers will avoid sellers with no ratings. Good luck in the auction tho, you might get lucky, and I think you might.

i just found a place that got a shipment in today and called like 15 min ago
they have 36 of them!!!!!!!!!!!

sooo should i go and buy like 5 of them and sell them on ebay for 200 a piece???????????

i am sooo tempted right now even if they dont sell i can always take them back

[quote name='Weedy649']A mod recently had a post about selling his DS and that was way overpriced but you guys flame the newbie doing the same? Thats weak. Let the guy do his thing, 170 isnt bad compared to other people on ebay. Btw if anyone read my previous post in one of the DS threads, my target had like 10 of them today.[/quote]

Trust me, the mod (Stealthy) got plenty of flaming for that one, did you see the topic?

im not being sarcastic to this guys post im dead serious

feedback from u guys?????

yea u can flame whatever but how about some adult comments??

The price isn't bad since these things are in demand. Thing is, $10 for insurance is basically fraud. You do realize Ebay can cancel your auction for that?

the 10 insurance is optional gentelmen. I do know it more expensive than retail but i just need to make money ( just a little for my x-mas party) but still if you buy the new DS in your state, don't you have to pay tax for it ????? i have lot of thing to sell if you want to see the pic of my stuff from underwear to plasma tv plz tell me where can i put the picture for free i will list all of them ........ \\\
m(_ _)m thank you for your time

[quote name='nonggame']the 10 insurance is optional gentelmen. I do know it more expensive than retail but i just need to make money ( just a little for my x-mas party) but still if you buy the new DS in your state, don't you have to pay tax for it ????? i have lot of thing to sell if you want to see the pic of my stuff from underwear to plasma tv plz tell me where can i put the picture for free i will list all of them ........ \\\
m(_ _)m thank you for your time[/quote]

... What? You selling your underwear was the only thing I understood in that god-awful paragraph.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='nonggame']the 10 insurance is optional gentelmen. I do know it more expensive than retail but i just need to make money ( just a little for my x-mas party) but still if you buy the new DS in your state, don't you have to pay tax for it ????? i have lot of thing to sell if you want to see the pic of my stuff from underwear to plasma tv plz tell me where can i put the picture for free i will list all of them ........ \\\
m(_ _)m thank you for your time[/quote]

... What? You selling your underwear was the only thing I understood in that god-awful paragraph.[/quote]

The underwear comes with the plasma tv. If you spend that much money on television, by god, you're not going to waste time going to the restroom!

At least not until after the Super Bowl.

myke.

[quote name='murcielago77']THIS NEEDS TO BE MOVED TO THE GAME AUCTIONS AND AUCTION DISSCUSSION BOARD[/quote]

Nice Eagles sig...cept it looks like Detmer is going down on Akers :(

[quote name='cag1000']im not being sarcastic to this guys post im dead serious

feedback from u guys?????

yea u can flame whatever but how about some adult comments??[/quote]

Don't waste your time. eBay is completely flooded, and will remain flooded until Christmas. Considering they cost about $160 after tax, and you probably won't make more than $180 per unit, is it really worth the trouble?

bread's done
Back