Nintendo DS SKINS link inside

damm those r sweet good im goona buy a ds now arent i

i found a store late today that has 36 ds's

should i buy 6 of them and sell 5 on ebay???

what would u do?? no flaming just real financial comments

[quote name='cag1000']damm those r sweet good im goona buy a ds now arent i

what would u do?? no flaming just real financial comments[/quote]

desperate parents= cha CHING!

just dont post the auctions here

Are these pretty much the same skins you can get for ps2 and xbox? I always wondered how durable they actually are.

i haven't seen one pic of a DS that the actual DS isn't fliped open (otherwise closed)

how does it look closed ? and are those skins for the outside also ?

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']i haven't seen one pic of a DS that the actual DS isn't fliped open (otherwise closed)

how does it look closed ? and are those skins for the outside also ?[/quote]

im guessing u dident click the skin, because it showes them open and close, and the outside looks awesome for alien abduction :), they even have JEWELS for xbox that are decals :)

but do u think the price is dipping a little on ebay and its worth it??

i mean 150+9tax+about15-20ebay and paypal fees=175 i would have to sell it for to make a buck or 2 profit
now if it sold for 200 that could be 20-25 profit per ds sold and 5x25=125 profit and my ds=25 for the one i keep for myself

??????????????????????????

[quote name='cag1000']but do u think the price is dipping a little on ebay and its worth it??

i mean 150+9tax+about15-20ebay and paypal fees=175 i would have to sell it for to make a buck or 2 profit
now if it sold for 200 that could be 20-25 profit per ds sold and 5x25=125 profit and my ds=25 for the one i keep for myself

??????????????????????????[/quote]
If you plan on selling, wait until you are a little bit closer to Christmas.

retro looks very cool... my only question is, can you take these off if you wanted to without messing the original paint job up?

These should work very similar to the plastic screen covers what you get for PDAs. Simply make sure the suface is clean and aply slowly then smooth against the surface to remove air bubbles.

removal should be even easier as the decal leaves no residue aside from a minor bit of moisture that might accumulate over time.

Now I was actually waiting for new colors...but now I'm just waiting for a few more games after seeing this because they do look VERY cool. :)

[quote name='twiztidjester']Does any one have any codes for the site?[/quote]

Just look at the front page. They mention a coupon code and have free shipping on orders over $30.

[quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='rajchakrabarti']i haven't seen one pic of a DS that the actual DS isn't fliped open (otherwise closed)

how does it look closed ? and are those skins for the outside also ?[/quote]

im guessing u dident click the skin, because it showes them open and close, and the outside looks awesome for alien abduction :), they even have JEWELS for xbox that are decals :)[/quote]

cool.. thanks for letting me know....

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='twiztidjester']Does any one have any codes for the site?[/quote]

Just look at the front page. They mention a coupon code and have free shipping on orders over $30.[/quote]

How in the hell did i miss that thanks

nds_black.jpg

YAY!

[quote name='Bivensra']http://www.saunders-usa.com/rhinoskin/prod.cfm?prod_id=5148. Does anyone know if Saunders is making a Rhino Skin for the DS? For anyone unfamiliar, the Rhino Skin protects the SP and allows play. It is not the neoprene material or leather, it is hard aluminum yet the SP can still fit in your pocket.[/quote]

o0o0o rhino skin. :eek:

[quote name='Alpha2']
nds_black.jpg

YAY![/quote]

wow, that thing looks cool as hell. Thank god I'm waiting. I'll pick up the DS from the store that sells that here demesticly

You'll make at most 20 on each and thats after you buy 6 Ds's, list each one on ebay and go to the post office to sell them. Not only that but Nintendo Restocks Dec.1 so you make just break even (or less) for all that work...

[quote name='Alpha2']
nds_black.jpg

YAY![/quote]
Even though thats a mock up, that would be sweet. Did Liksang have a date for its release? I'd love to have a black ds alongside my black cube and sp.

They stick but they're easy to remove.

They didnt give a releasedate for the black DS but I'd assume if it were going to hapen soon it might happen the begining of the year.

[quote name='Technique']retro looks very cool... my only question is, can you take these off if you wanted to without messing the original paint job up?[/quote]
retro looks awesome (page 4) i would only put on the decal for the top and where the buttons are. i wouldnt put the plain black thing up buy the non-touch screen though. its still pretty awesome though. its $10 and 4.50 shipping pobably for all of them but i only checked the price of retro.
ds-retro-470.jpg

bread's done
Back