punqsux and Utter Bordem Productions present...CAG Comic #4!!!

[quote name='catacasa']
pimpin.gif
[/quote]

he even has a cane! That is just great

[quote name='punqsux']free bump

/rig[/quote]

Thanks for the mention. :D And the comic was very funny. Nice work!

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']The first three aren't really funny either.[/quote]

they are more topical humor than classically funny.

the 1st and 3rd were made in about 10-15 mins, the other 2 i prolly worked on for a half hour each, so clearly im not killing myself over these comics.

could you share what you dislike about them? i mean saying you dont like them dosent help me know what about them you dont like.

constructive criticism is always best ^^

[quote name='Trakan']Nice job on 1-3 too punq. I hadn't seen them before. I like the WSB one the best.[/quote]

Same here. Something about the WSB one made me burst out laughing, as pathetic as that may be. Great job, punq. :)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']Nice job on 1-3 too punq. I hadn't seen them before. I like the WSB one the best.[/quote]

Same here. Something about the WSB one made me burst out laughing, as pathetic as that may be. Great job, punq. :)[/quote]

the first comic?!

I still think that the Violentlee cominc is the funniest, but it is a "you had to be there" kind of funny. Great work on all of them though.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']Nice job on 1-3 too punq. I hadn't seen them before. I like the WSB one the best.[/quote]

Same here. Something about the WSB one made me burst out laughing, as pathetic as that may be. Great job, punq. :)[/quote]

the first comic?![/quote]

:lol: Yeah :lol:

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']Im not gonna eat any more broccoli!

On topic: Freedom cost a buck-o-five[/quote]

Everyone has AIDS.

[quote name='xzafixz']I still think that the Violentlee cominc is the funniest, but it is a "you had to be there" kind of funny. Great work on all of them though.[/quote]

I second that. Thepic with the toungue sticking out was classic. Actually the whole thread that inspired it is my second favorite thread after the cloud spekk

Thanks for the laugh punq, I quite enjoyed that.

Anyone else not missing PDS so far?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, you look totally rad on that board MA4L. :wink:

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='xzafixz']I still think that the Violentlee cominc is the funniest, but it is a "you had to be there" kind of funny. Great work on all of them though.[/quote]

I second that. Thepic with the toungue sticking out was classic. Actually the whole thread that inspired it is my second favorite thread after the cloud spekk[/quote]

Would it be possible for someone to be nice and to post the link to that violentlee thread for me? I don't think I saw that one...If it's not up, could I possibly get a description please? Come on...the history of CAG is much more interesting than my physics homework! :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed']Thanks for the laugh punq, I quite enjoyed that.

Anyone else not missing PDS so far?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, you look totally rad on that board MA4L. :wink:[/quote]

:lol: Why thank you!

[quote name='Ledhed']:rofl: I just now noticed the edited Misfits logo on PDS's shirt. Greatness.[/quote]

haha yeah, i have no artistic ability what-so-ever...so i just made a crappy looking crimson ghost ^^

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='xzafixz']I still think that the Violentlee cominc is the funniest, but it is a "you had to be there" kind of funny. Great work on all of them though.[/quote]

I second that. Thepic with the toungue sticking out was classic. Actually the whole thread that inspired it is my second favorite thread after the cloud spekk[/quote]

Yes, The tounge sticking out and the "dawg" is what made it the funniest comic I've read on CAG.

I forgot to say how awesome your comics are punqsux. They always get a chuckle out of me. This one is just awesome. really funny. You are really good at spoofing what happens at CAG. Another Great job. Also if I might have forgotten to tell you in the past, well awesome job on the comics.

bread's done
Back