Who is still eating ThanksGiving leftovers?

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I had the biggest plate of food last night and tonight I am going for some more. I had a double thanksgiving so I had a ton of leftovers.

ive been having turkey sandwiches all day and all of yesterday. i made turkey cheese puffs tonight for dinner(oh why god...........why did you make me a good cook?!?!?!?!?!)

You have to have a turkey sandwich while you play a game from your BF haul. Its Saturday and we still have leftovers. They will be gone Sunday!

[quote name='The Shiznit']Just finshed a big ass turkey sandwich[/quote]Same with me. Going to see if any turkey's left now. :D

We had a huge Thanksgiving on Thursday and then had turkey sandwiches while we were out shopping and then had another turkey and another Thanksgiving with my other part of my family. We've been eating leftovers all day and I think I might be sick. I really don't like turkey in the first place but you can't throw away food. The stuffing's great and is the only side dish that is left, thank god.

Hohoho! Oh you kids. You make it seem like Thanksgiving needs to stop after just one day. Me, I've got Turkey 2 of 4 planned for tomorrow.

Just finished 1 sandwhich and now I'm going to start eating my second with a glass of Dr.Pepper and ice and Lays sour cream & onion chips. =P~

I wish the best part of Thanksgiving is the cold turkey and miracle whip sandwich. This year for Thanksgiving I whent to my Grilfriends G-parents and no leftovers :cry:

[quote name='Lootr2Core']we still have about 5 lbs of turkey left.. can't stand it right now.[/quote]
I will trade you a cag game for it :wink:

[quote name='spoo'][quote name='Lootr2Core']we still have about 5 lbs of turkey left.. can't stand it right now.[/quote]
I will trade you a cag game for it :wink:[/quote]

do you have any turkey themed games? and no they just can't be 'turkeys'

[quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='spoo'][quote name='Lootr2Core']we still have about 5 lbs of turkey left.. can't stand it right now.[/quote]

do you have any turkey themed games? and no they just can't be 'turkeys'[/quote]
Big Strike Bowling for PS no turkeys in it but you can bowl a turkey.

[quote name='spoo'][quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='spoo'][quote name='Lootr2Core']we still have about 5 lbs of turkey left.. can't stand it right now.[/quote]

do you have any turkey themed games? and no they just can't be 'turkeys'[/quote]
Big Strike Bowling for PS no turkeys in it but you can bowl a turkey.[/quote]

HAHA....ok deal. Is it ok if I send the turkey via media mail? I will chip in and get insurance on it.

We still have close to 4 lbs. of turkey left, also stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberries and pie.

I did do something creative on Saturday, though. I bought some chicken taco seasoning and made turkey nachos. Man, those were the best Thanksgiving leftovers I ever ate! :D

The lord 'W' hasgiven me bones, and im using them to make soup right now.

Damn a $1.05 buys alot of freedom and vegetables from the produce stand.

My mom packed me enough leftovers to last me another day or so, but she packed too much rice which there's more than I can really put with the rest of the food.

I will be eating the last of the turkey in a big ass sandwich when I get home from work. Still have a pie left but after that nothing.

There wasn't shit left over with my family. I barely got a plate of food (course I didn't need seconds) when I got there, I didn't realize it was bring your friend's friend's friends day ...

The food at my place was done so well, we brought leftovers to others (friends, neighbors, etc.) so it went quick (And we had a lot left over

Man, I wish I still had leftovers. My dad made the best turkey EVER. It was cajun injected, and then deep fried...while we were camping at a state park. Nothing better than that.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Man, I wish I still had leftovers. My dad made the best turkey EVER. It was cajun injected, and then deep fried...while we were camping at a state park. Nothing better than that.[/quote]

I want to try the deep fried turkey, but every time I think about it the local news runs a special about how dangerous it is.

We had almost nothing left over. Then again, this was the first year in a long time we didn't have Thanksgiving at my house.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Man, I wish I still had leftovers. My dad made the best turkey EVER. It was cajun injected, and then deep fried...while we were camping at a state park. Nothing better than that.[/quote]

I want to try the deep fried turkey, but every time I think about it the local news runs a special about how dangerous it is.[/quote]

....dangerous?

[quote name='TomCloud9']Yes, they show people getting burned by the oil boiling over and all the crazy things that talk me out of doing it.[/quote]

Wow, I didn't think it was that big of a risk. We had no problem with the oil boiling too much. Just measure the oil/water WITH the turkey in it before you start, and you'll be fine. It was soooo delicious. My dad put wok oil in there, too. You have no idea how good it was. I highly recommend trying it one year.

bread's done
Back