Lookin' for a trade: Madden NFL '07(Wii)

Malice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I'm looking for a trade for Madden NFL '07 for the Wii console. This game is in near perfect condition. It's been opened and only played ONCE. I realized I hate Madden so I'm looking to get rid of it.

Disc condition: PERFECT. Not a scratch or fingerprint in sight. I only say it's in near perfect because the game is opened.

Instructions: PERFECT. NO rips, tears or anything.

Box: PERFECT. Just as I got it from the store. No broken pieces, no torn plastic, NOTHING.

What I want for it: I'm looking for ESPN NFL 2K5 for the Playstation 2 in GREAT condition. I'll accept a scratch and maybe a fingerprint or two. It HAS to be PLAYABLE. The box isn't important but I WOULD like a box with it. The box doesn't even have to be in good condition though. I'm mainly worried about the game itself.

Also, maybe if you'd like to throw in another used old PS2 game with it, that'd be cool. I don't care what game. Just no Barbie or shit like that though lol.

If you need pics of the Madden game of any kind(box, disc, instructions) just let me know. I would like to get this trade done ASAP because I really need to play NFL 2K5 badly. If anybody is interested, let me know either in this thread or via PM.

Is that the only game you want for it? Check my collection link for ps2 games. I am trying to get rid of them lol

@rortiz79: I don't see NFL 2K5 on on your list bro. I NEED that game, lol. But if you do have it and it's not listed, some of the the games I see on your list I'm interested in are:

ICO(PS2)
Metal Gear Solid(PS)
Spider-Man(PS)

If you do indeed have NFL 2K5 and wanna throw in one or 2(or all three ;) teehee) of those games in the trade, we can talk more. PM me dude if your interested. Otherwise, I have another deal lined up with someone else. Thanks for the reply friend.

I don't normally second guess trade request but according to the EB/GS website, they go for $3 used, I think Madden trades in for 20-30..

bread's done
Back