Bonus with Jade Empire (PC) preorder

jade empire could be one of best rpg if they fix that jumping loop hole.Enemies or bosscan be easily be defeated by just a basic jump move.Preorder not that great to begin with considering you can get fighting style by entering cheat code.

I'm probably in the minority but I thought the game was forgettable and barely worth a Platinum Hits price. Minor spoiler...if that.
And the "twist" was nowhere near the OMG of KOTOR.

The bonus fighting style is what comes with the limited edition, which if it is anything like the xbox version wasn't really limited. SO I am saying that you probably won't have to pre-order to get the bonus fighting style. Good game though and worth the purchase.

your right twist was predictable from the start.of course,i play so many rpgs,so i expected everything before it occurs.

your master was using you from to start to gain ultimate power for world domination

[quote name='fatbeer']your right twist was predictable from the start.of course,i play so many rpgs,so i expected everything before it occurs.

your master was using you from to start to gain ultimate power for world domination
[/QUOTE]
A la Ninja Gaiden!

[quote name='Kendro']I'm probably in the minority but I thought the game was forgettable and barely worth a Platinum Hits price. Minor spoiler...if that.
[/QUOTE]

Have no idea why you put that in spoilers but anyway yes the twist was kind of obvious but as far as the ending goes it puts KOTOR"S evil ending to shame.

[quote name='Kendro']I'm probably in the minority but I thought the game was forgettable and barely worth a Platinum Hits price. Minor spoiler...if that.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I'm still mad I paid 50 bucks for it.

[quote name='minos1067']for real, i was all ?????? for a minute.[/quote]

Hahah, me too. I thought I stepped into a time machine.

bread's done
Back