Anyone know where I can get Sea Monkeys?

ITDEFX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
No joke, but does anyone know where I can buy some sea monkeys? I wanna get some for my gf just to be sweet since she told me the story how she sent away for them a long time ago when she was a kid and they never came. Suggestions?

Pet store, look for brine shrimp eggs. just put them in little salt water and they'll hatch in 24 hours but I warn you do not mix them with jizz.

I bought some a few months ago from target. They had them with the educational toys and like magic trick shit in the toy section. I think they were like 8-12 bucks or something with the little tank.

[quote name='ITDEFX']she told me the story how she sent away for them a long time ago when she was a kid and they never came.[/quote]

That same exact thing happened to me when I was a kid, but it was for a Venus Fly Trap :oldman:

after you try out the little brine shrimp (Sea Monkeys), check out something called Triops. They have them at Hobby Lobby and possibly K-mart/Target/Wal-mart/TRU.

They grow much larger than can't-sea monkeys and look like something out of Metroid.
triopscritters.gif

They're in my fishtank, sucking my brains!

(I'm sorry... it comes from being up at 2am.)

[quote name='Kerig']That same exact thing happened to me when I was a kid, but it was for a Venus Fly Trap :oldman:

after you try out the little brine shrimp (Sea Monkeys), check out something called Triops. They have them at Hobby Lobby and possibly K-mart/Target/Wal-mart/TRU.

They grow much larger than can't-sea monkeys and look like something out of Metroid.
triopscritters.gif
[/quote]

oh yuck, I was hoping sea monkey's
would look like this
seamonkeys_all_pic1.jpg

now a few years back, I did get her the computer game that they looked like that.

[quote name='Machine']Just get the videogame - it's not as messy[/QUOTE]

I did get her the game a few years back for the PC but she never really plays on her computer, hence that defeated the purpose :whistle2:( Now she does have real fish and a sucker and I was hoping I could find something that could be added to the fish tank hehe..

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']No, it may surprise people to learn that sea monkeys do not resemble a happy family of four from the '50s with a pet snail.[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='DeathDealer']thinkgeek.com has the triops.[/quote]

triops are scary. we had one in the dorms at college, and we were all afraid of them. so we left them in the hallway, and they freaked out all the rest of the girls in the hall. one of them got bigger than the rest, and ate the other triops. creepy.

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']No, it may surprise people to learn that sea monkeys do not resemble a happy family of four from the '50s with a pet snail.[/quote]

That's not their pet, it's Grandma.

[quote name='ECW_fan']Well I hope you get the sea monkeys they are pretty neat, just keep em out of direct sunlight.[/QUOTE]

that's a gremlin. yea she will love something that will eat her face off
Gremlin.gif

bread's done
Back