Final Fantasy V Advance Fry's B&M 19.99 and outpost.com

J_Talbain

CAGiversary!
Just came back from Fry's in Socal (Burbank one to be specific). I was looking to get Final Fantasy VI Advance but they were sold out.

Luckily I came across Final Fantasy V Advance and the price tag was $19.99. Picked up a copy at that price as that's the cheapest I've seen it at a B&M store. Not in the ads or anything so ymmv until other people can confirm it.

Edit: confirmed at fremont fry's and also online at outpost.com. credit goes to stainremover and 62t.

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4942701;jsessionid=sQiCCnJo0TCf5QJrt3QPXQ**.node1?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Thanks for the heads-up, I might just stop by that Fry's tomorrow. If not, I'll check out the one in Woodland Hills on Monday and report on whether this is YMMV or not.

I work at Fry's in Houston. I can confirm we had at least five or six copies on the shelf for $19.99, as of 5 or 6 this evening.

It made me sad, since I'd bought it for 22.99 a couple months back.

Squenix should have just made V and VI for the DS. Who cares if the second screen would be useless. It's pretty much useless for every DS game in existence anyway.

Nice price though.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Squenix should have just made V and VI for the DS. Who cares if the second screen would be useless. It's pretty much useless for every DS game in existence anyway.

Nice price though.[/quote]

O RLY? Have you played Elite Beat Agent?

This deal is confirmed in my local B & M store (Wilsonville, OR). They had about five more copies in stock and each one is labeled $19.99 and there is no flag or sign. So I am assuming that this is a permanent price drop.

Thanks op I was able to pick up the last copy i saw on the shelves at fry's burbank. For anyone interested in something cheap, frys burbank has madden 05 and world series poker bundled for $9.90
Dont know if thats a deal or not but i just thought it was cheap even though im sure the games arent great

Any idea if any other stores around the area are selling it at that price? I wonder why they'd lower the price like that w/o advertising it. What they'll often do is go comp shopping at other stores and lower their prices on certain products to match their competitors so they can avoid PMs.

bread's done
Back