Biggs Cincinnati Mills: 50%-75% off all Games & Accessories including X360 games

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
The Cincinnati Mills Biggs is getting out of the gaming business (like the Mason-Montgomery location before it). I'm not sure if the Eastgate location or any of the other stores even carry games anymore, so let us know if they do and if they are having the clearance as well.

All Xbox 360 and PS2 games & accessories are 50% off.

All Xbox, Gamecube, PSP, GBA, and DS games & accessories are 75% off.

The sale does not apply to the systems themselves.

The selection is pretty picked over at this point, but here's what I can remember seeing (I'll try to post pics later if I figure out how to get them off my phone). The prices listed are with the discount (sorry I don't have prices for everything, but a lot of the tags are wrong and I couldn't scan too many games).

:360: Xbox 360
Amped 3
Cars
FIFA 07
Gun
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II $15
MLB 2K6
NBA 2K6
NCAA College Hoops 2K6
NHL 05 $25
NHL 2K6
NHL 2K7 $25
Open Season $20
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 3 $15
Test Drive Unlimited $20
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Top Spin 2
X-Men 3
3 Month Live Kits
Memory Units
Play & Charge Kits
Faceplates (Silver and Wood)
Component Cables

:psp: PSP
The Con $10

This clearance goes for any of the Bigg's in the Cincinnati Area that have electronics. The merchandise is very YMMV since the clearances have been going on for a while.

Best deals I saw:
MS Memory Unit for 360- $20
Official Play & Charge Kit- $10

At Bigg's in Eastgate:
PS2 HDD with FF: $69.99 (not sure if the 50% off has been applied yet or will apply)

There is a scarce collection of games. Very similar to what is posted above.

Happy Shopping

Do they have halo 2? I live right down the street from Biggs(cincinnati Mills) like by welch elementry you know and krap so i live right there i can walk to biggs. Do they have halo 2?

Was there late last weeks. Shipwreck's list is pretty accurate. Did not see Xenosaga III or Tales of Legendia. The xbox360 inventory was also reduced. Does anyone know if the prices get better than 75% off?

bread's done
Back