nharmon91

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
eatsmoney.gif

http://kotaku.com/gaming/sony/it-eats-money-236102.php

From kotaku.

Its almost as good as the nintendo it prints money .gif

Eh, the joke's played out at this point. And honestly, I want to play Virtua Fighter 5 more than I want to play Wii Play.

[quote name='help1']Would be more funny if it ate MONKEYS. As it is now, its just retarded.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of retarded.

They need one for the Wii now....how about "It sits there collecting dust after you finish Zelda and Wario Ware!"

whoa! relax! all in good fun.

[quote name='jmcc']The PS3 equating to The Homer is a superior meme.[/QUOTE]

requesting said meme

[quote name='Apossum']They need one for the Wii now....how about "It sits there collecting dust after you finish Zelda and Wario Ware!"

whoa! relax! all in good fun.[/QUOTE]

Well... I haven't seen a reason to touch the Wii since December. And I like to touch things.

[quote name='Chacrana']Well... I haven't seen a reason to touch the Wii since December. And I like to touch things.[/QUOTE]

We belong to the same club! :D Too bad I also don't see anything in the relative future besides VC games. :cry:

[quote name='Chacrana']Well... I haven't seen a reason to touch the Wii since December. And I like to touch things.[/QUOTE]

It's true. He does.

:(

[quote name='jmcc']The basic idea. There's permutations of it, though.
[/QUOTE]
Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball. Now, at last, I have found it.

Your DS will be happy to hear that.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Your DS will be happy to hear that.[/QUOTE]

I am feeling up the DS like no other. Bought 2 imports for it today and I've been playing FFVI on it today. fuckin' love the thing.

[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Oh man that's sig worthy...if someone could improve it a bit...which I'm too lazy to do.....

*pic*[/QUOTE]

now that's funny, though the same could be said for the 360.

Well... I haven't seen a reason to touch the Wii since December. And I like to touch things.

Super Paper Mario is exciting...but after that, maybe 2 more major 1st party releases this year and nothing else worth mentioning.

Except....last gen ports with Wii controls pasted to them! woo!

bread's done
Back