News slams DS

monkeyrock45

CAG Veteran
On the news "Fox 4" at 10:00 slamed the DS. They say it is a tool for sex offenders because picto-chat. They did a test with kids that where around seven years old. Wtf?! They are dumb as hell! They gave there adress and phone number. They do another test to see how far it goes. Now, the news says the Nintendo DS is supposed to connect no more than 60 ft, but they say that there DS's whent 300 ft, obviously lieing. My DS goes around 40 ft! Even if it goes 300 ft., how dumb can you be to give your adress and phone number?

-Monkeyrock45

ahahahahaha...sorry...ahahahaha...another newscast trying to make nintendo look bad...they probably paid the kid to give his address and who knows wut else...

[quote name='FallMoon']They could have easily replaced that story with something to do with Anna Nicole Smith.[/quote]
yeah, like a photo collection of her weight gain/loss throughout the years..... woot.

Link

It's not for FOX 4, but you get the picture. Thank goodness I'm not a part of that. I live far away from Milwaukee... I think....

If you see some weirdo adult with a DS within 40-300 feet of you and you get a freakish message. Time to book!

After this and the Boston bomb scare, I'm starting to think all American news stations are retarded.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']people use picto chat?[/quote]

Only to draw penises. Which is obviously why Fox has a problem with the DS.

Whatever happened to the good old "hey want some candy?" line. Damn pedophiles and their hi tech ways.

And I don't know about you, but I would be scared as hell if I suddenly got some random pictochat message without seeing who sent it. Like from a ghost or something.

The news hardly ever know exactly whats going on.
Fox news being the worst, unless you want a camera on a tank in a battlefield. There coverage when the war was going on was stellar.

bread's done
Back