Netwinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foladar

CAGiversary!
Man, I didn't think this site was too great at first when I previously signed up, however lately the points have been rolling in. I managed the 500 ponts four times yesterday, and racked up 10k points total.

Netwinner Tips:
Slow PC? Right click and lower your quality to 'Low' or 'Medium'
Make sure you are logged in by clicking 'My ACCOUNT' if you aren't seeing code popups or receiving points
Enjoy yourself, try doubling with other things on the internet, esp. if you have a second monitor or watch lots of TV.

At Netwinner, you have chances to win $25-$250 instantly (lets be honest, whose going to win the 50k or jackpot) and points (upwards of 5k at once) towards GCs. $25 GC is 25k, $50 is 50k, etc. Their new website is due to go "live" later this month, according to their forums. Can't wait to see their new site. So hows the rest of you guys luck?

well not goin to badly eccept most of these website only let u enter if you are in the us of a or canada so could anyone plz tell me some that let u enter if you are in europe like england or something plz

[quote name='kenza2k6']well not goin to badly eccept most of these website only let u enter if you are in the us of a or canada so could anyone plz tell me some that let u enter if you are in europe like england or something plz[/QUOTE]
Sorry bud. As posted, just US/Canada.

5. Can international residents play?
Currently, NetWinner.com is only available to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Quebec.

Heres the FAQ for anyone else curious:
http://www.netwinner.com/rules

It's kind of hard to get points (yet it seems to be the only risk-free site on the net to get free stuff; no sign-ups or personal information required). I'll probably quit after I reach my first GC, unless the new site coming out of Beta adds some better features and makes it easier to get points.

I dunno, I didn't find it too difficult, I managed 10k or so points yesterday and some guy on here already has 19k points between yesterday and today.

That seems imposible, though I do keep racking them up quicking after about 30 min. I don't know about 19K in 2 days tho!! Used you as a referral Foladar.

You'll get hot and cold streaks, I got 500 four times yesterday, and I got 25 about 5 times in a row earlier .. and that guy is at about 20k now .. jeesh
And thanks much!

Did points star getting easier to get? Last weekend it took forever to get points. I played for a few hours and only got a couple hundred points.

[quote name='T16skyhopp']i dont get it, you just play the silly lotto game over and over? No emails, or solicitations or surveys or anything?[/QUOTE]
Currently, yes just the lotto game. However I think they're adding some new stuff when the site comes out of "beta" form later this month .. they had small surveys prior that would give you 100 points.

They just keep spamming advertisements to the side of the number wheel; guess that's how they earn money for the GCs.

[quote name='Squee']They just keep spamming advertisements to the side of the number wheel; guess that's how they earn money for the GCs.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they run a video ad and a web ad on the side, but if you keep your window at half with some forums or whatever you prefer on the other side, you can run two windows side by side and play it without them even bothering you.

[quote name='Legolas813']I've been a member since October and only have 12,000 points. It's not that easy.[/QUOTE]
How often do you play? I've got 13.5k points now between yesterday and today, and I'm getting little points today (3k so far)

[quote name='Foladar']How often do you play? I've got 13.5k points now between yesterday and today, and I'm getting little points today (3k so far)[/QUOTE]

I have over 3,600 plays (yes I know that is a small number compared to some people, but unless you have a ton of referrals that actually play, it is impossible to get anywhere fast with Netwinner).

[quote name='Legolas813']I have over 3,600 plays (yes I know that is a small number compared to some people, but unless you have a ton of referrals that actually play, it is impossible to get anywhere fast with Netwinner).[/QUOTE]
I'm at 6k plays atm. And nearly 25k points.

[quote name='slickkill77']Awesome. My account is under review and i havent done anything wrong. So i just deleted the site off of my favorites[/QUOTE]
oO just curious but how many plays / pts?

um from what ui can remember it was 15 points and like 5000 plays or less. I also had 13 refferals or so. Such Bull$hit. F*ck that site

[quote name='slickkill77']um from what ui can remember it was 15 points and like 5000 plays or less. I also had 13 refferals or so. Such Bull$hit. F*ck that site[/QUOTE]
Whats your username? Go post on their forums, they were having a bunch of cheating going on, but if you post they will unlock your account if you were doing no wrong.

I need some refferals...I got nothing :cry:..help me people...

Yea...and how the heck would you cheat on this anyways??!

a mod posted an update on the new Netwinner thats due to go live mid-march now ..
It looks somewhat the same, and yet completely different. I mean the front page is set up the same, but it is uses all new graphics. Some other pages are still bein finished so I do not know the final look.

Players will be phased into the new site, points will follow. This is for our final load testing. So some will be on the new site, some on the old for a short period of time. I am not sure about the addy, but we will use redirection so it does not matter. These are a lot of new changes. Ways to multiply wins on certain plays etc. Most of them I know about but have not used, so I do not what to say to much yet.

Two new games will be addded in the near future, but the debut version will just have the main game. These will be bingo and a game called 99 squares. Both have interseting twists.

This is just the start. We have tons more. I am not allowed to share too much, but i wanted to give you a glimpse...

Aaaand an update on their prize system & future prizes?:

I am not really allowed to share this just yet, but since it almost here.... We will soon have rechargeable cards we give to players on the first prize claim. Then, we will just recharge it for future wins. I do not want to share the brand just yet but you can use it most anywhere.

The new site will be done and out of testing in about three weeks. This date has changed a few times, but I think we will have it public ready about mid March. What the public uses now was a throw away test-out-an-idea version. The new one is awsome.

^ Well if they are making all of those improvements, then I guess I will stick with the site. I was ready to leave after I hit my first 25,000, but I think I'll stick around to see what's new to offer.

Absolutely, no reason not to really .. I'm waiting to cash out until the new site launches unless it gets pushed back more. I'm hoping the new card is a visa of sorts, and the new games are hopefully entertaining .. to be honest, I can't wait. Two more games, more ways to win, more points then .. AND reloadable cards? That sounds really good, and I think the site might raise prices due to popularity .. they are really popular as it is, and thats only due to go up.

They're starting Deal or No Deal today, you have to go to their forums and its under Contest HQ. They'll announce the winners tomorrow at 3pm est - 6pm est pending which one you chose.

Edit: btw you can win upto 100k (or zero) points

Netwinner U is a section of the forum with exclusive members only contests. All you have to do to join is follow the instructions in this thread (and you can quickly uninstall the Alexa toolbar after you are finished).

Bingo is one of the new games to Netwinner U. They let you download two Bingo cards and then you play LIVE with other members at a set time. The winner gets a predetermined amount of points.

never been a big fan of these, only one has come close to working so far (and it wasnt xbox360acheiver).

I picked 'No Deal' (as did 99% of people). Unfortunately got nothing. It's not that easy to win, but I guess it's worth it to risk 500 points to have a chance to win up to 100,000 points.

Yeah I figure if I have some points in the case then it's worth risking it (since you need to have points in the case to get a deal either way) .. I'm waiting for my # now.

Bingo was a fun change of pace (I liked it a lot better than Deal or No Deal). 11 games were played and it took over 3 hours. 500 points per game won; 2,000 points for the final game. I won one of the games, but I think I'm splitting my 500 points with another winner that tied with me.

Anyway, though the contests are fun, I think all of them need to offer more points.

The game never give odds lower than those stated in the odds. It often gives higher odds. When, and how? That I cannot share. Players would be wise to try different things. Most of the behavior from players that would make us happiest is obvious. Think about that, and try some different approaches. I am not allowed to say much more than this, but I wanted to give you all some hints. If nothing else, keep this in mind on the new site.

Let the theories begin. That was posted under the odds thread on the forum there.

Sounds like clicking the ads will give you an advantage in the game somehow. I also am of the opinion that the odds are higher when less people are playing. It seems harder to win during peak times of the day.

I think that would be true simply because there would be less playing, so less chances they'll take your wins .. could be wrong though (or wrong wording lol) .. however it stinks if the ads being open or not would effect the game in any form .. and from that quote, it seems like it may effect the game more in the new website.

How much points do you have Friend? Curious what others have. Wish there was a way to setup a group of sorts, kinda like the referral system where you can atleast view the stats of those in the group.

[quote name='Legolas813']Sounds like clicking the ads will give you an advantage in the game somehow. I also am of the opinion that the odds are higher when less people are playing. It seems harder to win during peak times of the day.[/QUOTE]
I was testing this theory, or attempting, using ads .. but it didnt seem any better .. however the last two days (without clicking the ads) were pretty good .. did you test out the ads theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back