Full Auto 2 (PS3) $38.99 w/ Free Shipping at DDD

[quote name='mykevermin']http://www.deepdiscount.com/Full-Au...VVproductId7258117VVcatId475998VVviewprod.htm

They've merged all their subsites into one now: www.deepdiscount.com and have lots of good prices on titles. I noticed Super Swing Golf is $43.99, for example. Full Auto, so far as I can tell, is a good $21.00 discount, and not $1.00 as the page says.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the deal, OP, but I don't think this game is worth anything above $19.99, if that. Personally, I'm waiting for the PS3 Wipeout to get my racing-combat fix.

I rented this recently, and I was surprised at how fun it was. It's actually pretty good. I'm still not sure it's worth $38.99, but maybe.

If I had known that it was decent, I would have picked it up when DDD had that 20% off coupon briefly a few days ago.

[quote name='mxpowar']Thanks for the deal, OP, but I don't think this game is worth anything above $19.99, if that. Personally, I'm waiting for the PS3 Wipeout to get my racing-combat fix.[/QUOTE]

Hardly. The game is actually very fun to play, even more so when you realize the severe drought in FUN and engaging PS3 games. I had a blast with it and, once there were people with PS3s (and I know some will make jokes that there still aren't), the online play was definitely making me glad I picked up the game.

It's a steal at this price for those who haven't picked it up. Definitely LEAPS and bounds better than the 360 original.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Hardly. The game is actually very fun to play, even more so when you realize the severe drought in FUN and engaging PS3 games. I had a blast with it and, once there were people with PS3s (and I know some will make jokes that there still aren't), the online play was definitely making me glad I picked up the game.

It's a steal at this price for those who haven't picked it up. Definitely LEAPS and bounds better than the 360 original.[/QUOTE]
Well, I guess we can all find out for ourselves. It seems that a demo for Full Auto 2 will be on the PSN tomorrow. Sega's timing is pretty good, no ?

[quote name='mxpowar']Well, I guess we can all find out for ourselves. It seems that a demo for Full Auto 2 will be on the PSN tomorrow. Sega's timing is pretty good, no ?[/QUOTE]

I wish it was up sooner, but it is good timing for CAGs looking to get a deal. I think the demo is a great idea. I'm surprised so many jumped this thread fast saying what the game is "worth". The hate seems to come from people who just REALLY disliked the XBox 360 demo. While the concept is the same, the depth and gameplay of FA2 are just insanely superior. A few of my friends and I comment that FA2 is pretty much what most people wanted out of the original game, so the steps were in the right direction.

Careful!
Its actually an error on their site!

I tried to order it myself and it was listed on my order as "Sonic Rivals for PSP".

If you look at the product number for the game its: PSP666009

They cancelled my order b/c I tried to use "Bill Me Later", but good luck trying to get them to honor it!

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I wish it was up sooner, but it is good timing for CAGs looking to get a deal. I think the demo is a great idea. I'm surprised so many jumped this thread fast saying what the game is "worth". The hate seems to come from people who just REALLY disliked the XBox 360 demo. While the concept is the same, the depth and gameplay of FA2 are just insanely superior. A few of my friends and I comment that FA2 is pretty much what most people wanted out of the original game, so the steps were in the right direction.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I think people might be wary of this game because Gamespot gave it a 5.7/10 and metacritic gave it a 68/100. Anyway, it doesn't matter cause soon everyone will be able to find out for themselves.

[quote name='mxpowar']Actually, I think people might be wary of this game because Gamespot gave it a 5.7/10 and metacritic gave it a 68/100. Anyway, it doesn't matter cause soon everyone will be able to find out for themselves.[/QUOTE]

There was much debate on this on many of the boards, especially when many of the reviews were so insanely positive (and rightfully so, I still am having tons of fun with the game) and then the numbers didn't match the reviews.

Of course, I had a far more detailed discussion over in the PS3 Forum during the launch era. I still feel, outside of Resistance, that FA2 was really the only game I felt satisfied with from the launch. I know some other stores have it for 39 or 49 in Speedy's ads coming up (or did that pass?) and I hope others get i, if for no other reason than I can have more people to play. ;-)

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']A guy on ebay was selling the disc (brand-new, no case) for $25 for a couple of weeks[/QUOTE]

Brand New, no Case???? Did he take it right from the assembly plant. If something is openend, it's not new....anyways.

The game is decent....I rented it, but I could NOT find an online game.

bread's done
Back