The Emo Picture Thread

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Every now and then even the most stalwart of individuals has a tendency to become emotionally hardcore (between the ages of 12-18 that is). So for those people, I dedicate this thread to you. This is a collection of emo related pictures. I ask you as a member of CAG to feel free to add your own to the collection. Enjoy!

emo-orly.jpg

emo-54647.jpg

Emo_the_Cat.jpg

tickle_me_emo.jpg

emo.jpg

emocut.jpg

crybaby_001.jpg

cry.jpg

1145624200YOUREMO.jpg

44178.jpg

elmo.jpg

?

EDIT: beat me to it Mak.

BTW, the one with three people is ironic. They spelled 'you're' wrong.

[quote name='Demolition Man']
rouffavybrown9glzv3ff0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LOL.. no offense to rouffus, but yeah, that was pretty amazing.

What's worse, the emo kids who follow the dress code and hairstyles to a tee, or the people who constantly rip on them, for no reason other than trying to make themselves look like a hardass.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']What's worse, the emo kids who follow the dress code and hairstyles to a tee, or the people who constantly rip on them, for no reason other than trying to make themselves look like a hardass.[/QUOTE]
^offended emo person

Where is the one with the fat chick "skanking" that says "Some people shouldn't dance." and the spin off where Godzilla is replaced with said fat chick?

[quote name='Moxio']My hair is somewhat similar to the bottom right when it's long, but I'm not emo.[/QUOTE]
Pfft. Whatever. Moxio = DJ K8E

[quote name='anomynous']^offended emo person[/quote]No. I just get sick of the emo bashing. How many times can someone make the same exact joke, about a hairstyle, or tight t-shirt, or love for cutting themselves, before it gets old? It's especially stupid when it just comes out of nowhere, for no reason than to just spend time ripping on them. It's like someone sitting in a room full of people talking about everyday things, and for no reason whatsoever, he starts talking about how much he hates nerds, hoping everyone will think he's cool for ripping on them, and join in. If you hate them so much, why do you spend so much damn time talking about it?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']No. I just get sick of the emo bashing. How many times can someone make the same exact joke, about a hairstyle, or tight t-shirt, or love for cutting themselves, before it gets old? It's especially stupid when it just comes out of nowhere, for no reason than to just spend time ripping on them. It's like someone sitting in a room full of people talking about everyday things, and for no reason whatsoever, he starts talking about how much he hates nerds, hoping everyone will think he's cool for ripping on them, and join in. If you hate them so much, why do you spend so much damn time talking about it?[/quote]

Because it's amusing to do so.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']No. I just get sick of the emo bashing. How many times can someone make the same exact joke, about a hairstyle, or tight t-shirt, or love for cutting themselves, before it gets old? It's especially stupid when it just comes out of nowhere, for no reason than to just spend time ripping on them. It's like someone sitting in a room full of people talking about everyday things, and for no reason whatsoever, he starts talking about how much he hates nerds, hoping everyone will think he's cool for ripping on them, and join in. If you hate them so much, why do you spend so much damn time talking about it?[/QUOTE]

complaining about emo bashing is emo.

Emo isn't nearly as bad as the "I'm a Vampire" Goth trend that started kicking around in the early 1990's........the chicks looked hot but walking around pretending you're a vampire is about as retarded as it gets. Whats next, everyone dressing in white and pretending they're a ghost!? :p

"What? You're a vampire? You mean you're anemic??"

All Emo is to me are the same kids who listed to The Smiths and Morrisey in the 80's, only dressed in black instead of London-Mod 60's clothes :p

Ultimately, there is nothing cool about being a pussy. Just embrace your homosexuality and move on, wallowing in self pity just pissees everyone off!

[quote name='HeadRusch']All Emo is to me are the same kids who listed to The Smiths and Morrisey in the 80's, only dressed in black instead of London-Mod 60's clothes :p[/quote]

It would be better if they actually listened to The Smiths or shit, at least that was somewhat good. Have you actually heard what these fucks listen to? Horrific.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It would be better if they actually listened to The Smiths or shit, at least that was somewhat good. Have you actually heard what these fucks listen to? Horrific.[/QUOTE]

All I know of is Evanescence. If that's emo, I'm not sure.

Though I've never really heard a song encouraging slashing your wrists. :lol:

[quote name='evanft']VaginaGojira is gonna cut himself with his copy of Roster Update 07.[/quote]You seriously need to come up with some new material. Butchering my username and constantly referring to "Roster Update" got old about 6 months ago.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It would be better if they actually listened to The Smiths or shit, at least that was somewhat good. Have you actually heard what these fucks listen to? Horrific.[/quote]I know, it's almost as bad as completely interchangeable grindcore shit, which is someone growling unintelligable lyrics while their band tries to play as fast as possible.

[quote name='Moxio']All I know of is Evanescence. If that's emo, I'm not sure.

Though I've never really heard a song encouraging slashing your wrists. :lol:[/quote]

Nah, they're just remnants of the pseudo-goth phase of the late 90's. Though, in all honesty, I'd rather have that than this current scene.

Those emo bands are atrotious and embarrasements to any real musicians who take real pride in their work.

I dont think Evanescence is leftover goth, I think they're the ultimate expression of Corporate Rock right now......all they need is a DJ scratching on some LP's and a dude walking around the stage rapping into a mic, they'd be perfect.

I have no idea what the Emo's consider music these days......I only know that when I see black hair, emo glasses and piercings with a thick black sweater I go "I knew these guys in High School, but back then they hadn't discovered piercings and $300 sweaters". They just listened to Morrisey, smoked clove cigarettes and talked about how life was so depressing and meaningless, and we were probably gonna be nuked. Yeah I went to high school in the 80's so....no Al Queida yet :)

These emo threads are funny, but it would be funnier if someone poked fun at preppy people or cheerleaders or anything.

At my old HS there was a "stussy mafia" that wore all stussy and would beat up anyone else who wore any stussy clothes. I thought it was ironic that a clothing line which accentuated a casual surf lifestyle would have such uptight, exclusivity-minded customers.

I also don't get the Abrecombie and Finch thing - the store looks kinda cool from outside, but how does blaring techno music and posters of half-naked men sell $60 t-shirts?

And then there was that guy at the gym who always had to be told to put his shirt on, every damn time. How is that not embarrassing?

You see kids - there are plenty of stupid cliques to make fun of - don't just keep going for the low hanging fruit or you'll end up looking like Mencia.

[quote name='HeadRusch']Yeah I went to high school in the 80's so....no Al Queida yet :)[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the spike in depression is a result of our current political climate colliding with an intelligent, inquiring young minds just beginning to sense the futility of their political reality in the near future.

It must be a mind fuck when you realize that your government's justification for starting a war had less validity then that of the Lilliputians.

[quote name='camoor']These emo threads are funny, but it would be funnier if someone poked fun at preppy people or cheerleaders or anything.

At my old HS there was a "stussy mafia" that wore all stussy and would beat up anyone else who wore any stussy clothes. I thought it was ironic that a clothing line which accentuated a casual surf lifestyle would have such uptight, exclusivity-minded customers.

I also don't get the Abrecombie and Finch thing - the store looks kinda cool from outside, but how does blaring techno music and posters of half-naked men sell $60 t-shirts?

And then there was that guy at the gym who always had to be told to put his shirt on, every damn time. How is that not embarrassing?

You see kids - there are plenty of stupid cliques to make fun of - don't just keep going for the low hanging fruit or you'll end up looking like Mencia.[/quote]

Stussy mafia sounds like the stupidest thing ever. Please tell me some gang kicked the shit out of them.

[quote name='camoor']I'm pretty sure the spike in depression is a result of our current political climate colliding with an intelligent, inquiring young minds just beginning to sense the futility of their political reality in the near future.
[/QUOTE]

Well back in the old days we had Booze and Weed for that, today..why there's an entire buffet of top-choice pharmacuticals to put a smile on their bleak, pierced faces.

PS: Goverments haven't been any Better than they are today since Christ walked the earth....governments, religions all gain and retain their power via the support (or obedience) of the masses. There's nothing going on today that wasn't going on throughout the history of time. When one country excels, its usually at the expense of some other place. We get all upset and angry, but tell someone their $100K job is going to India so some dude can move out of the shanty-town hut his 12 family members live in outside of Bombay, and suddenly their tunes change.

I find it truly amusing when you see kids protesting the war at college....how we're greedy, how this is a war for oil and profits for American companies...kids wearing $200 designer jeans, $400 jackets...$200 shoes...then they drive to the bars at night in their $80K Lexus slugging back $12.00 martini's, talking about how awful our countrys greed is and how "we should practice, you know, like, peace and stuff" :D

It must be a mind fuck when you realize that your government's justification for starting a war had less validity then that of the Lilliputians.

It all depends....I personally dont like people who think they've got the whole thing figured out because they read democratic blogs and go to G8 protests.

The simple fact is that little people like you and I will never know the true reasons behind the wheres and whys of major events like this.

PS: Most Emo kids aren't thinking too far much beyond their own existances at that point in life. "My parents wont get me a car...I'm going to cut up my arm..nobody understands me". :p

------------------------------------
Originally Posted by evanft View Original
VaginaGojira is gonna cut himself with his copy of Roster Update 07.
------------------------------------

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']You seriously need to come up with some new material. Butchering my username and constantly referring to "Roster Update" got old about 6 months ago.[/QUOTE]

I didn't find evanft's comment amusing until you got mad about it. Now it's funny.

bread's done
Back