Penny Arcade Vol. 1-2 comic and WoW T-Shirts on sale at Gamestop/EB YMMV

I didn't even know they sell the books at EB, I've never seen them at the one I go to.

Sometimes they put them either up front or in with the rack of strategy guides. The strategy guide rack is where I found Vol. 3 today.

I was planning to pick these up full-price at the next comic con I went to, but this is a good deal, so I'll look into this.

I just wish the books included short explanations for each comic, because a lot of their strips don't make sense out of context of current gaming news. I certainly won't remember some obscure news item from 1998.

[quote name='Vegan']I was planning to pick these up full-price at the next comic con I went to, but this is a good deal, so I'll look into this.

I just wish the books included short explanations for each comic, because a lot of their strips don't make sense out of context of current gaming news. I certainly won't remember some obscure news item from 1998.[/quote]

I don't know about vol. 2-3, but volume 1 included commentary for each comic

[quote name='paddlefoot']I don't know about vol. 2-3, but volume 1 included commentary for each comic[/quote]

Cool! Well, then, I stand happily corrected.

Woof. Something like 10 million people bought Cars the video game. Doesn't mean it's good. And Penny Arcade is indeed not. Self-indulgent sure. Toyetic sure. Merchendise whores sure. Good? no.

roc's feather;2681690]Woof. Something like 10 million people bought Cars the video game. Doesn't mean it's good. And Penny Arcade is indeed not. Self-indulgent sure. Toyetic sure. Merchendise whores sure. Good? no.[/QUOTE] Woof? Are you retarded or is it one of those lame net gimmicks? Better yet said:
People like Penny Arcade?!

You too earn top spot on my ignore list, say hi to Woofy The Retarded Message Board Troll, sure you guys will hit it off real well.

Welp. That's it. I'm on "Never4ever"'s ignore list. I have no real reason to live at this point. It's razor blades for me. He who has a "fruit f*cker" avatar holding a bloody cup has stuck me down. Alas. Clearly a man of such discernment is not to be argued with.

roc's feather;2682171 said:
Welp. That's it. I'm on "Never4ever"'s ignore list. I have no real reason to live at this point. It's razor blades for me. He who has a "fruit f*cker" avatar holding a bloody cup has stuck me down. Alas. Clearly a man of such discernment is not to be argued with.

It's weird you don't like PA because you sound just like Tycho.

There's no reason to be a dick in this thread. If you don't care for the product, move along. Nobody's going to convince anyone of anything.

Can't say that I like PA either... I seem to be in the minority there though, so I just keep quiet. (For the record I thoroughly prefer VGCats and Perry Bible Fellowship :) )

WoW shirts are spiffy, though it boils my blood that these dropped to $9.99 maybe two days after I bought a BC shirt - one a bit too large on me, at that - for $14.99. Ah well.

Neat, the thread got cleaned up. I suppose it was for the best. Man, I couldn't get to the store today.... Tomorrow, I hope!!

after 5 stores finally find both in mint condition. Hopefully Vol3 will go on sale soon.

yes there is commentary in both vol. They are updated too, and it is almost like getting a quick history of video game.

bread's done
Back