Super Mario Sunshine - Worms 3D - PPG - GameCube $20.99

[quote name='emperordahc']If you don't have Mario Sunshine, buy it. If you like strategy games, grab Worms, no questions asked.[/quote]

Mario Sunshine is by all means not a must buy title.

Same here... 'tis surely a good deal. But with my current backlog of unplayed games, it'll take a LONG time to get around to that, and by then it can only get cheaper. And it's a first party nintendo title, so I don't think I'll have to worry about it becoming rare.

What do they hit you for shipping?
If it brings it over $25 then you may as well just pick it up at BB with the GGC.
Hopefully this is a sign that it will be dropping to $19.99 pretty soon.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='emperordahc']If you don't have Mario Sunshine, buy it. If you like strategy games, grab Worms, no questions asked.[/quote]

Mario Sunshine is by all means not a must buy title.[/quote]

It is true, many people do not like Sunshine. It is one of my favorite Cube games, though.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='emperordahc']If you don't have Mario Sunshine, buy it. If you like strategy games, grab Worms, no questions asked.[/quote]

It is true, many people do not like Sunshine. It is one of my favorite Cube games, though.[/quote]

It's certainly one of my faves, too... although I don't have too many in my library, so my perspective's a little limited. I just finished it on Sunday -- the end was a little disappointing, I thought. Frustration with the camera and what not throughout, but the final boss was one of the easiest I've faced on a current-gen platformer.

[quote name='bvaldez'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='emperordahc']If you don't have Mario Sunshine, buy it. If you like strategy games, grab Worms, no questions asked.[/quote]

It is true, many people do not like Sunshine. It is one of my favorite Cube games, though.[/quote]

It's certainly one of my faves, too... although I don't have too many in my library, so my perspective's a little limited. I just finished it on Sunday -- the end was a little disappointing, I thought. Frustration with the camera and what not throughout, but the final boss was one of the easiest I've faced on a current-gen platformer.[/quote]

I don't get all of the Mario Sunshine bashing. It is a better game than Mario 64. By no means is it anywhere near as revolutionary, but it is a good evolution from that game. And I feel that Mario 64 still beats the crap out of most 3d platformers.

ya know it's pretty sad that Gamecube titles never get cheap enough for me to even want to buy them

the only games on the GC that are below 10 bucks are complete crap(for the most part) and there are only about 7 of them

I'm sick of Nintendo acting like they are the Apple of the game world

it took so long for Super Mario Sunshine to go down to 29.99,now they think they are giving us a huge deal w/ 20 dollars for a game that's 2 yrs old
Also,most of the Gamecube ports that were on all 3 systems have been considered by most people to be the worst out of the 3,yet they sell for the highest prices

*shakes head*

THANKS FOR THE DEALS for the CUBE!
I agree with all your points Sancho! But then I still wonder if we should have gotten a PS2 or Xbox instead of the cube....Would it have been worth giving up the possibility to play MetroidPrime, MarioSunshine, and StarWarsRogueSquad 2&3, and MarioKart, and Pickmin1&2, and Zelda games, and Resident Evil, FZero, EternalDarkness games ....to get an Xbox or Ps2. I still wonder that today......

There is always trade offs, and I certainly had to have the Star Wars games, but after 2003, I keep thinking that the Xbox or PS2 would have been a better choice, since third party support is better on those. I'm willing to live with the Cube as my system for Now...but I will probably convert over to Xbox Next or Ps3 for my next system.

BUT THANKS FOR FINDING THE DEAL ON MARIO SUNSHINE! 20 dollars is probably worth it if you can somehow get free shipping. $25 is standard fare with BestBuy GGC.

Actually, by the time you spend gas driving to Best Buy and paying sales tax, it isn't necessarily a better deal to use the GGC. Buy.com does not charge sales tax (except CA, MD, and MA).
I won't even touch the above comments because they are just too humorous.

bread's done
Back