PC gamepad with good D-pad

I have a Saitek P880 that I really like. I use it with my emulators and the D-pad has never given me any problems. It's a few years old so I think that it's discontinued, but Saitek does have some newer controllers. You might want to check them out.

you can't beat the xbox 360 controller it is simply the best controller out there for the pc. the d-pad is excellent.

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']I have a Saitek P880 that I really like. I use it with my emulators and the D-pad has never given me any problems. It's a few years old so I think that it's discontinued, but Saitek does have some newer controllers. You might want to check them out.[/quote]

For the price you can get these, its absolutely worth it.

how's the dpad on the saitek compared to the logitech dual action? seems like i can get a dual action for around 10-11 dollars while the saitek is about 18-20. if i'm going to spend $20 i may as well just get a wired 360 controller for a few bucks more and mod it so i have it for when i get a 360 as well.

I don't care for the X-box 360 controller's d-pad.. I got a PS2 to PC adapter at Radio Shack that went for like $10-12, the last time I checked.. It works pretty well.. The cord is a little short which you might find annoying unless you always keep a controller plugged into the adapter..

[quote name='luffy_kun']how's the dpad on the saitek compared to the logitech dual action? seems like i can get a dual action for around 10-11 dollars while the saitek is about 18-20. if i'm going to spend $20 i may as well just get a wired 360 controller for a few bucks more and mod it so i have it for when i get a 360 as well.[/quote]

The logitec dual action Dpads are UTTERLY DISMAL, the analogs are great, buttons wonderfull, but the dpads are just plain horrid. Their cheaper controller however without the analogs, has a perfeclty fine dpad... Its kinda silly.

^.^' I own one of each...

bread's done
Back