Guilty Gear Isuka & Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII $19.99 @KB

just wait for Guilty Gear Slash this summer instead of playing this abortion.

[quote name='Apossum']just wait for Guilty Gear Slash this summer instead of playing this abortion.[/quote]

Amen.

Got mine new at GC for $9.99, and having played it before I was very hesitant to pay even that much. Stupid turn button. :hot: The 2/3-on-one thing was pretty much bullshit, too.

As a GG fa, I thought this game was ok. That turn button pissed me off though. I understand using it with a three or four player fight, but when its one on one, it should not even be necessary. One thing though, what did you mean apossum about GG Slash. Is it coming to the U.S. this summer?

[quote name='wizardofcoz4126']As a GG fa, I thought this game was ok. That turn button pissed me off though. I understand using it with a three or four player fight, but when its one on one, it should not even be necessary. One thing though, what did you mean apossum about GG Slash. Is it coming to the U.S. this summer?[/QUOTE]
The rumor is that Aksys games might bring it out here this year or maybe even some kind of Guilty Gear collection like Metal Slug Anthology. But nothing has been announced that I know of so it's just a rumor. On the other hand, there are a few other PS2 games that are supposed to come out in the summer that haven't been announced either, such as Wild Arms 5 and Growlanser 5, so who knows?

[quote name='wizardofcoz4126']As a GG fa, I thought this game was ok. That turn button pissed me off though. I understand using it with a three or four player fight, but when its one on one, it should not even be necessary. One thing though, what did you mean apossum about GG Slash. Is it coming to the U.S. this summer?[/QUOTE]

that's the word. it was up on gamefly, I think. people were saying that's a pretty sure sign.

bread's done
Back