Animal Crossing Punch-Out?????

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
258 (100%)
I keep hearing about animal crossing and getting NES games unlocked. Now can punch-out be unlocked and then played on the GBA?

I used a special game code disc or something for animal crossing, cant remember the name of it. I unlocked all the NES games.

[quote name='Arakias']I used a special game code disc or something for animal crossing, cant remember the name of it. I unlocked all the NES games.[/quote]

Action Reply cheat disk 9.99 at ebgames

[quote name='zewone']Yeah. Zelda, Ice Climbers, Mario, Punch-Out are the secret NES games.[/quote]
Punch-Out isn't much of a secret since it's listed in the guide and in the crossing guardian most of the time. It's just a pain in the ass to unlock. In fact it's the only game that I haven't found yet because I don't use universal codes....and I haven't played since before the CC sale. Man, Hopper is gonna be mad at me.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='Arakias']I used a special game code disc or something for animal crossing, cant remember the name of it. I unlocked all the NES games.[/quote]

Action Reply cheat disk 9.99 at ebgames[/quote]

Is that used? It shows up as 29.99 on the website. Where do I get the codes for action replay to unlock them?

Punch-Out!! can be accessed, but you need to make this town with this name. And you can't play it on the GBA. I think GameFAQs might have the code for this town. I used to visit the message board over there and that guy Lao found a code for his town only and that's how this code came about. So, if it's not posted over there I'll check the paper I wrote it down on a long time ago.

Name: (space)Lao
Town Name: Tzu

Oh, and speaking of AC. Last night I accidentally formatted my memory card while playing NBA Street 1.

It asked me if I wanted to format since there was a corrupted file (yes, it was 1st party card). So being the dork I am, I said yes. I guess I forgot what format meant. Or forgot it would wipe everything clean :( So today when I went to manage my memory card, my 251 only had 1 game sav on it, NBA Street. I was soo pissed!

So, there went my Animal Crossing town Raccoon. I was never gonna delete it either, because Opal moved there from my original town Ridge (which I still have). :) And I don't even own the game anymore. At least I still got Eloise.

Along with my AC town, I lost my Papillon Suit in P.N. 03, RE0 everything unlocked, SSX Tricky scores. Good thing I had my R: Racing Evolution file saved on he other 2 blocks of the AC memory card or I would've lost 100% on that one too. I hadn't played those games in ages, but I'm still depressed. Oh, and it's EA's fault. :) Blame EA. I do. If only I'd played something else besides that stupid game last night, that wouldn't have happened. That game is bad luck.

Here's the code for Punch-Out!!.
I had look at my paper, couldn't find it a GameFAQs.

Town = Tzu
Name = (space)Lao

3Ec5za9xYcxkLm yYR9ryOz%ucJ6V

[quote name='Green-Bull']Punch-Out!! can be accessed, but you need to make this town with this name. And you can't play it on the GBA.[/quote]

I thought these games can transfer via the link cable?

[quote name='ZForce915']You can not play Zelda, Punch Out, or Wario's Woods on the GBA[/quote]

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

[quote name='jkam'][quote name='ZForce915']You can not play Zelda, Punch Out, or Wario's Woods on the GBA[/quote]

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.[/quote]

Those can't be played because there isn't enough memory in the GBA to store it. I'm psyched for the DS version, where this isn't even necessary!

Heh, well it took a few posts to finally get the answer that punch-out cant be played on gameboy advance.
There is an Action Replay device similar to old game genies that i guess you plug into the gamecube, however I was referring to a single disc release that had codes ONLY for AC. There are other versions of these discs, like Zelda and stuff, but I didnt use the full AR device, just a $10 ($12 at most) disc to unlock everything.

I got these from gamefaq.com, they are universal codes.

Get NES Games
To enter these codes, go to Tom Nook and press ''Other Things'', and then press ''Say Code''.Password Effect
CbDahLBdaDh98d9ub8ExzZKwu7Zl Get Balloon Fight
1n5%N%8JUjE5fjlEcGr4%ync5eUp Get Baseball
Crm%h4BNRyu98d9uu8exzZKwu7Zl Get Clu Clu Land
bA5PC%8JUjE5fjljcGr4%ync5EUp Get DK Jr. Math
2n5@N%8JUjE5fjljcGr4%ync5EUp Get Donkey Kong
3%Q4fhMTRByAY305yYAK9zNHxLd7 Get Excitebike
Crm%h4BNRbu98d9un8exzZKwo7Zl Get Golf
bA5PC%8JUjE5fj 1EcGr4%ync5eup Get Wario's Woods

How you do get Zelda in AC without the Action Replay?

Punch-Out! is pretty cool, like the original, except they removed any reference to Mike Tyson.

Mr. Dream... hmpf...

anywho, how exactly do the NES games work? Can you play them without the Gameboy? or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']

anywho, how exactly do the NES games work? Can you play them without the Gameboy? or am I barking up the wrong tree here?[/quote]

Yes, you can play the NES games without a Gameboy. They show up as items that you find in your game. Literally the item is an old NES console with a game box next to it, and it sits in your house. You go up to it, press a button, and it asks you if you want to play the game. If you select yes, the Animal Crossing game automatically goes into like an NES emulator mode and loads the game up on your TV screen to play, not on your Gameboy. So far the game has never given me an option to load it up on my GBA.

Right now I have Donkey Kong, Golf, and Excitebike sitting in the basement of my Animal Crossing house. I sure wish I had a game cheat device to access the original Zelda game though.

the NES games are an item and u lay it out on ur floor in ur house. then u push A on it and it ask u if u wanna play it, GBA link(to play on GBA)or dont play it, so this guy above me dont got a gba/link cable or he didnt read the options. if anyone can tell me how to unlock pinball and super mario bros 1 plz do. if u go to the animal crossing trading forum at gamefaqs they will give u a code for punch out the will work in ur town, but i have no luck finding a code for pinball or SMB1, i wish my gf didnt sell her pinball game:(

[quote name='TomCloud9']I got these from gamefaq.com, they are universal codes.

Get NES Games
To enter these codes, go to Tom Nook and press ''Other Things'', and then press ''Say Code''.Password Effect
CbDahLBdaDh98d9ub8ExzZKwu7Zl Get Balloon Fight
1n5%N%8JUjE5fjlEcGr4%ync5eUp Get Baseball
Crm%h4BNRyu98d9uu8exzZKwu7Zl Get Clu Clu Land
bA5PC%8JUjE5fjljcGr4%ync5EUp Get DK Jr. Math
2n5@N%8JUjE5fjljcGr4%ync5EUp Get Donkey Kong
3%Q4fhMTRByAY305yYAK9zNHxLd7 Get Excitebike
Crm%h4BNRbu98d9un8exzZKwo7Zl Get Golf
bA5PC%8JUjE5fj 1EcGr4%ync5eup Get Wario's Woods[/quote]

yea i used those when I used too play the game

Everyone! Gather round the Fire! I have a story to tell!

The deal was that most NES games (for the folks who keep asking) can be found through legitamite play; end-of-the month raffles, Reds traveling Flea Market, Christmas, your birthday, e-reader cards, etc. A couple (Wario's Woods and baseball) were earned by visiting your private island by hooking up your GBA. But the most sought after NES games, Mario, Zelda, and Punchout were not available via any discernable means. Nintendo just said, "They're coming"

Well here's the end of the story: Nintendo lied. :cry: These games were supposed to be scan-able in the 3rd series of e-reader cards, but they weren't. It was rumored that they would be available at one of the Mall tours, but they were not. What gives?

Poor planning (I think). This was around the same time that Nintendo started rolling out the classic NES e-reader cards, and probably started planning the fiacom mini GBA games. Why give gamers something for free when they might concievably spend 5-20 dollars on it?

THE END

bread's done
Back