My: Electroplankton Your: 2 or more DS games

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Never4ever-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
Just picked up a complete & mint Electroplankton and it's not really my cup of tea, so I'm dumping it on here to see what I can get. However, I don't really want cash. Rather, I would like to trade it for some DS games. I'm pretty much looking to score some DS games for it. So here's the deal:

1) I'm only looking to trade for TWO OR MORE DS titles. I'm not looking for straight up trades, in fact i'm looking to cash it in for as many titles as I can get.

2) You make the offer, no "See My list". In a way, it's sort of like an auction, as I'll mull over the best offers and select one. REMEMBER, THE MORE DS TITLES, THE BETTER~!

3) I'm not trying to sell it for cash. If you're desperately seeking it, I'll let it go for $65 shipped, and not a penny less. I might do Cash + Games, as long as theres at least two games in the trade.

4) Less than 15 feedback, you send first. Also keep in mind that I'll never send first, under any circumstance.

5) Don't offer me games I already own (DUH).

6) Offer complete games ONLY.

GAMES I OWN
Advance Wars DS
Age of empire
Battles of Prince of Persia
Bleach DS
Bomberman Land
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Clubhouse Games
Cooking Mama
Contact
Diddy Kong Racing
Dig Dug DS
DQ Heroes Rocket Slime
Hotel Dusk
Elite Beat Agents
Feel the Magic
Final Fantasy III
Jump Ultimate Stars
Kirby Canvas Curse
Lunar Knights
Mario Hoops
Mario Kart DS
Megaman Battle Network 5
Megaman ZX
Metroid First Hunt
New Super Mario Bros.
Nintendogs
Phoenix Wright JFA
Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon
Polarium
Rayman Ds
Resident Evil DS
Scurge: Hive
Sims 2
Sonic Rush
Sprung
Starfox Command
Sodoku Mania
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3
Tetris DS
Tony Hawk's Amercan Skateland
Trace Memory
Trauma Center
True Swing Golf
Yoshi Island DS
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour
Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Caller

GAMES I ESPECIALLY WANT:

Final Fantasy V Advance (ONLY GBA GAME I WANT, COMPLETE ONLY)
Kirby: Squeak Squad
Phoenix Wright 1
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja

PM Me if interested.

[quote name='assasin4hire']It's rare but not all that rare, there are a whole bunch of games that top this one[/QUOTE]

The only DS games I can think of is Lost in Blue (worth as much, if not less than Electroplankton) & that Battleship / Yahtzee / whatever the the third game was.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']The only DS games I can think of is Lost in Blue (worth as much, if not less than Electroplankton) & that Battleship / Yahtzee / whatever the the third game was.[/quote]

Meh im just talking in general(All systems), your right about it being one of the few rare DS games though.

I've got a mint/complete Puyo Pop Fever and a sealed copy of Metroid Prime Pinball? Let me know if you are interested - or I do have a few others on my TL that I'd be willing to trade.

4) Less than 15 feedback, you send first. Also keep in mind that I'll never send first, under any circumstance.
kind hurts my feelings ;( you're singling out those with less than 15 and then saying you dont send first anyways! Free bump i guess.

Never4Ever - Tried PMing as well but can't.

PM me when you can - I have Warioware: Touched + other DS games I'd trade for your Elecktroplankton.

lanleague - Check his first rule on why he wouldn't consider that offer...

Not to derail your thread but is the US version far more rare than the Japanese version that came with the blue headphones and shiny box? Thanks

[quote name='distrbdslipsoad']electroplankton really isnt that rare, ive seen a couple just lying around at my local EB games. :/[/QUOTE]

Just because your local EBgames has a "couple" lying about doesn't mean its not rare. Yes, its not the rarest game around, but it's still pretty rare, especially on NDS.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Just because your local EBgames has a "couple" lying about doesn't mean its not rare. Yes, its not the rarest game around, but it's still pretty rare, especially on NDS.[/quote] i just think its a little steep to set it up for $65, or 2 or more DS games..

[quote name='distrbdslipsoad']i just think its a little steep to set it up for $65, or 2 or more DS games..[/quote]
Especially when you can get an imported version here with a pair of headphones and neat box to boot for only 50 dollars. Not like this game has text that can't be figured out through a translation FAQ.

Dont pay more than neccessary.

I just got rid of my copy of Electroplankton and I can say I am very happy with my offer. It is missing the manual but my offer was very close to what the OP is asking. If someone is willing to offer what the OP wants then it is not a problem. Although Wario Ware DS is quickly reaching the rare DS game list.

It is rare indeed, and yeah, I think that Monopoly / Boggle / Battleship / Yatzee game is even more rare; I saw one go for $80 on ebay, used. I have both, and Lost in Blue as well :)

[quote name='distrbdslipsoad']i just think its a little steep to set it up for $65, or 2 or more DS games..[/QUOTE]

$65 is around the going rate, and besides, I'm not looking to sell, but $65 allows me to pick any two NDS titles I want.

Besides all that, this isn't a discussion thread, it's a trade thread, either you're interested in an offer or gtfo. Any mod can feel free to stop in and clean up all the threadcrap strewn about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back