Premiere Video B2G1F on DVDs ($4.99 - $9.99)

Zipomatic2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I am originally from England and am not sure if Premiere Video is a nationwide or regional chain, so I thought to be safe I would post it here. If Premiere is a nationwide chain, please feel free to move this post elsewhere.

Anywhoo, Premiere Video is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale at the moment on ex-rental DVDs. They have three different price points, $9.99, $7.99 and $4.99 - However different stores have different movies at various prices (Ie I have seen Nacho Libre at $9.99, $7.99 and $4.99 depending on store location)

I live in Evansville, IN and visited all of the local Premiere stores tonight and got quite a few good (or rather cheap) movies. (I will mention the store locations for any CAGers living in the Evansville area) All of the below DVDs were purchased for $4.99 each ( only $3.33 each plus tax)

At the Pearl Drive store I bagged Toy Story 2 (double disk) Bambi II and Proof

At North Park I grabbed 30 Days season 1, Mrs Henderson Presents and The Omen

Green River Road - Slither, Stay Alive, Take The Lead, Waist Deep, John Tucker Must Die and An American Haunting

And at Newburgh branch I scored - Big Momma's House 2, Blue Collar Comedy Tour One For The Road, Last Holiday, Snakes On A Plane, The Shaggy Dog, Dave Chapelle's Block Party, Dirty, I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer and Irish Jam - I also grabbed Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance II for the PS2 for only $7.99!

As I said before a lot of the titles are different prices at different stores (John Tucker Must Die was also $9.99 - $4.99 depending on location)

All locations had some great stuff, a load of DVDs that I already had at $4.99. Also wanted to mention that the North Park branch had some $9.99 DVDs that were VERY recent releases on sale including Open Season, Flags of Our Fathers and For Your Consideration (I saw it on Wednesday for $9.99 and it was only released on DVD the day before!)

The DVDs are all in good shape (a few scuffs - the usual for ex-rentals) but you get a 30 day exchange guarantee on all DVDs. You can't go wrong at about $3.50 a DVD after tax.

bread's done
Back