FS Game Lot Saturn, DC, Xbox, 360, PS2, Nintendo; DS lot

hermosaguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Here is an update of what is available. Started pricing things out. Let me know if you want to trade or get a discount for multiple items. Prices include shipping to the U.S., but may ship internationally.

Thanks!

Here is the list, sorry it took so long I had to sort all the PMs

Ikaruga sealed DC- $111
Beatmania PS2 Sealed with controller-$40
Dondonpachi Dai Ou Jou (no superplay DVD mint)-$45

TG 16 with CD and case- $200

-Sega Saturn-

golden axe the duel- $20
shin-shinobiden- $20
dracula x- $55
clockwork knight- $12
pocket fighter- $12
dynamite deka $10
virtua fighter kids- $10
tikimeki meorial forever with you- $15
christmas nights- $12
samurai showdown 3- $20
samurai showdown 4- $25
streeet fighter zero 2- $15
streeet fighter zero 2- $15
vampire savior- $15
street fighter zero 3- $80
xmen children of the atom- $30

-PS2- Take them all for $200
clock tower 3- $15
dragon quest 8- $15
24 the game- $20
hard hitter tennis- $10
max payne 2- $10
tennis love smash(jp)- $20
gta san andreas- $10
gta vice city- $10
jak 2- $10
tekken 4- $10
silent hill 3- $25
rumble roses- $10
nightmare of druaga- $10
sly cooper- $10
sly cooper 2- $15
graffiti kingdom- $20
fatal frame 2- $40
dark cloud 2- $20
river king- $20
world championship dodgeball (jp)- $20
devil may cry 3 special edition- $15
castlevania lament of innocence- $20 sold

-DC-
street fighter 3-$50
power stone-$35
space channel 5-$10
gauntlet legends-$10
expendable-$10
sega tennis 2k2-
phantasy star online ver 2-
trickstyle-
charge n blast-
crazy taxi-
legacy of kain soul reaver-
hydro thunder-
king of fighters dream match-

-Wii-
Trauma Center-hold

-Xbox 360-
Lost Planet CE-hold
Bullet Witch (jp)-$30 sold
Condemned-$20 sold
Earth Defense Force X (jp)-$30 sold
Fight Night Round 3-$20 sold
Marvel Ultimate Alliance-$30 sold
Table Tennis-$20 sold
Quake 4-$20 sold

-Xbox-
Mortal Kombat Deception (disc only)-$15 sold
Marvel VS Capcom 2-$60 sold
Chronicles of Riddick-$14 sold
Stake Fortune Fighters (Pal)-$15 sold
Project Gotham Racing 2-$10 sold

-N64-
Sin and Punishment (jp)-$45

-Game Cube-
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix-$80

Nintendo DS
$800 or a serious offer takes 'em all (DS games) shipped via paypal in the states. Now taking pricing requests on individual games!

animal crossing
big brain academy
bleach ds
brain age
castlevania dawn of sorrow
castlevania portrait of ruin
children of mana (jp)
children of mana (us)
contact
cooking mama
dig dug
elektroplankton
elite beat agents
eragon
feel the magic
final fantasy 3
hotel dusk room 215
jump super stars
jump ultimate superstars
kirby canvas curse
lost in blue
mario 64
mario and donkey kong
mario and luigi
mario hoops
metroid hunters
metroid pinball
phoenix wright 1
phoenix wright 2
point blank ds
polarium
princess peach
puyo puyo
scurge
sonic rush
sprung
star fox
super mario kart
tetris ds
the new super mario bros
trace memory
trauma center
wario touched
world series of poker
yoshis topsy turvey

At 45 games, assuming each game is about $30, then this is quite a deal. Unfortunately, I don't think the average person is going to blow $1000 in one go, especially if they have a number of the games already.

I know you said don't ask for one game, but what about, 3-8 games? (Some, I'm not so interested in, but they're there for the padding)

bleach ds
big brain academy
brain age
feel the magic
lost in blue
metroid pinball
metroid hunters
jump ultimate superstars

it's a lil high espically for a bundle,forcing you to get some game you don't want.Most of these games are found $20 or under.Plus,whoever buy this might be at risk since you have zero cag trading feedback.If you sell them sepertaly,you have more sucess.

[quote name='fatbeer']it's a lil high espically for a bundle,forcing you to get some game you don't want.Most of these games are found $20 or under.Plus,whoever buy this might be at risk since you have zero cag trading feedback.If you sell them sepertaly,you have more sucess.[/quote]

I think it comes with a DS fat too.

Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.

Also, OP, you might want to point out the full titles of some games, as some of them, such as "Mario And Donkey Kong" (as you write it) could be Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 1 (GBA) or Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2: March Of the Minis (DS). There's a few games like that, such as Polarium, Scurge, Super Mario Kart, and Eragon, to name a few. Furthermore, there's at least one obvious GBA title in there, Yoshi Topsy-Turvey, which wouldn't make this a DS lot, it would make it a GBA + DS lot.

[quote name='Rasen']I think it comes with a DS fat too.[/quote]
No high risk involved. I am under the same name at the shmups, and neo-geo forums and have an ebay account with a 100% rating as well. Plus I'm only wanting to deal through paypal (or cash if you are in los angeles) and that is very protective to the buyer. Any questions, of course ask.

Of course $1000 is just what I initially thew out...if you are serious contact me and I'm open to offer, but I do want the lot to go. :)

OP, it's a really good idea to thumbnail images.

Next time, please thumbnail your own images when making a TL. It's greatly appreciated for both CAG's bandwidth and the image hosting provider's bandwidth.

Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your DS lot thread has been merged into this one. Please edit/bump your TL as needed. If you wish to close an old TL to start a new one, please edit the title of your old one to include "lock" or "close" in the title for any mod to close.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I thought it was $1000 for the entire lot.

$1000 for the DS stuff only?

:lol:[/quote]

My thread got condensed.
That is just for the DS lot...if you had a better number in mind for all those games, please let me know. :)

[quote name='hermosaguy']No high risk involved. I am under the same name at the shmups, and neo-geo forums and have an ebay account with a 100% rating as well. Plus I'm only wanting to deal through paypal (or cash if you are in los angeles) and that is very protective to the buyer. Any questions, of course ask.[/quote]

Well, I listed what I'm interested in, so if you find you can't move the entire lot, keep an open mind?

[quote name='Rasen']Well, I listed what I'm interested in, so if you find you can't move the entire lot, keep an open mind?[/quote]

Definitely! If I break up the lot, those are reserved for you :)

[quote name='Rasen']At 45 games, assuming each game is about $30, then this is quite a deal. Unfortunately, I don't think the average person is going to blow $1000 in one go, especially if they have a number of the games already.

I know you said don't ask for one game, but what about, 3-8 games? (Some, I'm not so interested in, but they're there for the padding)

bleach ds
big brain academy
brain age
feel the magic
lost in blue
metroid pinball
metroid hunters
jump ultimate superstars[/quote]

[quote name='hermosaguy']My thread got condensed.
That is just for the DS lot...if you had a better number in mind for all those games, please let me know. :)[/quote]

Well, considering quite a few of those games retail for under $30, and some can be found for as cheap as $5 without being on clearance, this isn't that great of a deal. Usually, the bigger the bundle of games, the more of a hit that you are taking when you sell them.

I am not trying to threadcrap, but you did ask for a better number for those games. I'd say you should start at about $600 and go from there.

If you want to most value for the games though, I'd strongly consider selling them individually.

[quote name='dragonjud']:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

Ill second that, and not just for the DS stuff but for almost every item on his list. Seriously man most of your stuff is ebay prices or higher, at this site if you expect cash for your items your going to have to sell for less then ebay.

[quote name='hermosaguy']morning bump...everything is fair game, let me know your prices :)[/quote]

I sent you a PM about a couple of games, did you get it?

bread's done
Back