Netflix free for 1 month

[quote name='AvidWriter']If you already used the one week free trial can you use the one month free?[/quote]

I'm not sure, you can try and see if it works though.

Also an FYI. In case everyone didn't know, Netflix already offers a free two weeks trial to anybody, and if you don't like it you can cancel your subscription when it's over. Thing is 2 weeks isn't enough time to get a handle on whether it's worth it or not. This month free offer is worthy though, plenty of time to gauge how many movies you can watch in a month.

Also, Blockbuster had/has a month online rental going on now too.

I actually switched from Netflix to Blockbuster (for 6-months at least)

The service was about the same for me...Netflix has a nicer website by far.

However, when I cancelled my Blockbuster free month, they sent me a link for 6-months at $15.99 (etflix is $21.99) so, I saved my $6/month for at least 6-months...after that, I may switch back unless BlockBuster keeps up the good work.

My reviews. time is even since they both ship out of the same city for me....so it's quick

Selection:
Netflix seems to have a larger selection, although blockbuster generally carries all the special editions or rereleases, like SuperBits (Netflix RARELY does that)
Wait Times (out of stock movies):
Blockbuster seems to have a longer wait on some of the newer releases, but it has not been that bad. Netflix does to though if you don't get it right away.

I figure I'll save my money and stick with BB for now

[quote name='AvidWriter']If you already used the one week free trial can you use the one month free?[/quote]

The fine print states that the free month is for "first-time customers only".

I switched from Netflix to blockbuster, too.

Blockbuster seems to have a better selection of music dvds. Plus, you get 2 free in-store rentals a month with the BB thing.

[quote name='Neo386']I Emailed you![/quote]

Coupon sent.

As fas as I know this deal is still going to be going on for quite a while. So feel free to email me and I'll send one out. I'll post here again if the deal is ended too.

[email protected]

I tried both Netflix and Blockbuster for 2 weeks.

Blockbuster seemed to be a better deal with it's price, selection, and 2 free in-store rentals per month. However netflix has a lot more titles in-stock (ones that showed short or long wait on blockbuster) and received/shipped the dvds quicker than blockbuster. I live in Arizona, so that definately shouldn't be the reason blockbuster shipping is so slow (I believe they're based in Cali).

Yeah, Netflix does seem to have more stock. Although, I'm sticking with Blockbuster for now since it is $6 cheaper a month (for me at least) I get them just as quick since they both ship out of Lansing, MI

I think BlockBuster will get better too.....since they have just started this online rental thing

[quote name='davidmt']I can also help out with this, if someone wants to sign up you can send me at PM.[/QUOTE]

PM sent...

[quote name='Eric467']Apparently Netflix is letting members send 1 month free coupons to anyone who wants them for a limited time. If you want a coupon, email me at
[email protected] and I'll send one your way.[/QUOTE]
I sent you an email.

Thanks!

[quote name='dts5000']The original messages were posted a year ago! I doubt the offer is still available.[/QUOTE]

I need to quit getting online tired, I didn't even look at the date. I just typed up a search. Somedays I'm an idiot...

bread's done
Back