- - - - -

Any NYU CAGers out there?

#1 AnthonyRoundtree   CSM TO THE COURTESY DESK! CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

AnthonyRoundtree

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:20 AM

Not talking alumni... looking for current students or current Grad Students at NYU.

Yours Truly, a ghost of CheapAss past, is looking for people that go to the Coles Sports Center on Mercer Street... and perhaps would like to go with me!

If anyone goes there now, or goes to NYU and might want to start going... hit back this thread....

Let's discuss!

Cheers!

#2 jPoD   Banned Banned   3836 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:22 AM

boooooooooooooooooooooooo
(My bro wants to go to Stern though, so I might not boo ;))

#3 AnthonyRoundtree   CSM TO THE COURTESY DESK! CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

AnthonyRoundtree

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:26 AM

boooooooooooooooooooooooo
(My bro wants to go to Stern though, so I might not boo ;))

*sigh*
right.

so.

anyone who's not a senoir in high school and is in fact a current member of nyu care to pop in?

#4 Soujiro_Seta   Restless Soul CAGiversary!   1021 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Soujiro_Seta

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:29 AM

Not talking alumni... looking for current students or current Grad Students at NYU.

Yours Truly, a ghost of CheapAss past, is looking for people that go to the Coles Sports Center on Mercer Street... and perhaps would like to go with me!

If anyone goes there now, or goes to NYU and might want to start going... hit back this thread....

Let's discuss!

Cheers!

Alright ill bite. What year are you?

#5 jPoD   Banned Banned   3836 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:33 AM

*sigh*
right.

so.

anyone who's not a senoir in high school and is in fact a current member of nyu care to pop in?

...ok? Thanks.

#6 AnthonyRoundtree   CSM TO THE COURTESY DESK! CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

AnthonyRoundtree

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:52 AM

Alright ill bite. What year are you?

i'm a quasi grad non-grad.

just looking to swim.