200 Slim Jims for $20.50 shipped from Amazon

Macho Man Randy Savage approves of this thread....

"OOOOOOHHHHH YYYEAHHHHHH!!!!"

MachoMan.jpg

[quote name='Chitown021']Macho Man Randy Savage approves of this thread....

"OOOOOOHHHHH YYYEAHHHHHH!!!!"

[/quote]

LOL... I almost forgot about the commercials with him! :D

[quote name='psyde']i got 48 super slim jims(tabasco) for that @ amazon w/ the code-thanks[/quote]

Hmm... Tabasco ones actually sounds kind of good... :D

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Tempting... tho 200 Slim Jims is a lot of Slim Jims...[/quote]
You sure?

How much is shipping on the 200 slim jims?

That was tempting until I found out my local gas station has 2 for $1 Klements Beef Sticks, each one is like 4 or 5 slims in size. :whistle2:D

Are there any other deals from the same vendor possible (aside from the two mentioned above (crunch n munch etc)?) that sound tempting?

There's no way I could mow through one of those sticks let alone 200. But I might be into something else.

I love Slim Jims as much as the next guy, but you guys do realize how bad ONE of those things is for you, let alone 200 ... I pity the fool.

[quote name='jaso']I love Slim Jims as much as the next guy, but you guys do realize how bad ONE of those things is for you, let alone 200 ... I pity the fool.[/quote]

:lol: LOL:lol:

[quote name='javeryh']OMG I want to buy that so bad. Too bad I'm on a diet. Damn.[/QUOTE]

Without looking at the nutrition on them (I'm no expert on beef snacks), I imagine their sodium content is off the fuckin' charts...but other than that, probably all right in calories and fat content. Right?

Alternatively, looks like I may be getting my christmas shopping done in March! That's on the ball!

bread's done
Back