HL 2 release candiate sent to VU

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://pc.ign.com/articles/548/548597p1.html

what will be the BEST FPS of the year is nearing release. All I can say is I can't wait. Will be waiting in line the night before this shit is released[/quote]

Saw this too, very excited. Counter-Strike: Source is also something to look forward to. :D

I need to buy a stick of RAM soon. If it goes gold too soon I may end up having to sell some games for a stick of 512 and this game.

[quote name='MadChedar0']They keep saying late November for release so you still might be in luck Casey[/quote]

thats what I am hoping for. By then my parents should have their check from their tax return soon and I should be able to get a new Video card and a stick of RAM.

I have 384MB but every game I have tried lately bogs down even on low settings so I figure that is the major problem with my system.

Even if I have a bad framerate I plan on getting the collectors edition and chugging along at 10 FPS if I have to :lol:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='CaseyRyback']http://pc.ign.com/articles/548/548597p1.html

what will be the BEST FPS of the year is nearing release. All I can say is I can't wait. Will be waiting in line the night before this shit is released[/quote]

Your doubting Halo 2 too early! We will see which is better! :D[/quote]

I think Halo 2 will blow hard. Too much hype

Valve has got the FPS thing on lock down and can't see this not being GOTY

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='CaseyRyback']http://pc.ign.com/articles/548/548597p1.html

Your doubting Halo 2 too early! We will see which is better! :D[/quote]

I think Halo 2 will blow hard. Too much hype

Valve has got the FPS thing on lock down and can't see this not being GOTY[/quote]

I think Halo 2 will blow cause the first one did. Finally, the game I bought a new computer for is coming out.

[quote name='zewone']Ouch! You guys are being too harsh! But seriously this is great news. I can't wait for this game. I bought a 9800 Pro just for this game. Remember how HL2 was suppose to come bundled with the 9800 Pro? Are they still planning on giving the game to people who bought it? I hope so.[/quote]

I'm 99.99999% sure they still are.

[quote name='zewone']Ouch! You guys are being too harsh! But seriously this is great news. I can't wait for this game. I bought a 9800 Pro just for this game. Remember how HL2 was suppose to come bundled with the 9800 Pro? Are they still planning on giving the game to people who bought it? I hope so.[/quote]

yea if your card came with a tag for a free HL2 then all you have to do is register your copy and you will get it at release. If you have not registered your code you are missing out, since you can play the CS:Source beta.

[quote name='zewone']Remember how HL2 was suppose to come bundled with the 9800 Pro? Are they still planning on giving the game to people who bought it? I hope so.[/quote]

They damn well better be! My freind told me he might give me his voucher, as he isn't a terribly huge Half Life fan.

[quote name='zewone']What if my 9800 didn't have HL2 on the box and had no voucher? Is it still possible to get it. Like on the website or something?[/quote]

I too am wondering, as my 9800 cam with my computer. i'll still buy the CE, but t have one to sell would be nice.

Any wond on what the CE will include? I still need to pick up the first, but if They're going to release the first redone with the source engine, I would rather pick that up. Otherwise, I'll order the first off newegg.com. WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='zewone']Ouch! You guys are being too harsh! But seriously this is great news. I can't wait for this game. I bought a 9800 Pro just for this game. Remember how HL2 was suppose to come bundled with the 9800 Pro? Are they still planning on giving the game to people who bought it? I hope so.[/quote]

yea if your card came with a tag for a free HL2 then all you have to do is register your copy and you will get it at release. If you have not registered your code you are missing out, since you can play the CS:Source beta.[/quote]

I got a card that comes with the code. You get all the Steam games except CZ, pretty nice really :)

bread's done
Back