Watch 300 clips and win a copy of Crackdown

Spybreak8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Well saw the ad on the dashboard awhile ago and aparrently you just watch the 5 clips of 300 off of the Marketplace or use the codes below:

Codes were Xerxes, Gorgo, Leonidas, Shai Gen and Los Muertos

Good luck to those who entered and hope you get a free copy of Crackdown, more excited with this than raising my gamerscore to get crap. Glad the title threw some of you, I sucked you in, MUHAHAHAHA. You guys were the first thing I thought about when I found out about this. Lets get some free stuff!

Awesome, thanks. And your title is slightly confusing, I thought you literally had to watch three-hundred clips to win something.

Looks like the codes are already in the "Official Rules" on the contest page:
[quote name='Contest - Official Rules'](2.) If you do not have access to or wish to use an Xbox 360 console to watch the Video Clips in order to discern the five (5) Codes, the five (5) Codes required for Sweepstakes entry are as follows: Xerxes, Gorgo, Leonidas, Shai Gen and Los Muertos.[/quote]

[quote name='Troz1820']Looks like the codes are already in the "Official Rules" on the contest page:[/quote]

very nice. I'm in to win! OP you should update the first post to include the remaining codes?

I've already checked out the videos and definitely plan on signing up, but I think I'm going to wait for all the codes to be up before entering.

... and yeah, the movie looks bad ass.

i entered...thanks OP!! i doubt it matters if all the codes are up or not...just like the people who registered for the Halo 3 beta before the site officially went up and still got in....

I've seen the trailer a million times I want the damn film NOW!!
banghead9lo.gif

This contest sounds interesting, but the title for this post was a bit confusing. I thought I had to watch 300 video clips of random whatnot to be entered into a contest for Crackdown.

The 300 trailers look amazing, but I read some reviews that said it was dissapointing.

[quote name='yukine']Awesome, thanks. And your title is slightly confusing, I thought you literally had to watch three-hundred clips to win something.[/QUOTE]
I thought the exact same thing

Entered. Thanks!

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Entered, hope I'm not too late.[/quote]
Contest ends on 3/19/07 and the winners' names will be yanked from the basket on the 28th.

The site appears to be down now -- just redirects to the WB homepage.

Interestingly, the official rules site still works.

[quote name='dfo']The site appears to be down now -- just redirects to the WB homepage.

Interestingly, the official rules site still works.[/quote]

it does that....refresh when the page comes up and the 300 Sweepstakes page will pop up instead

I entered, I hope I win, I've been wanting to play this game for awhile now and my rental site hasn't sent it to me. Not only do I want to play it but it'd be a killer game for me to own.

[quote name='packerfan10']>_> I did it today. I would love that game just for the Halo 3 Demo.[/quote] It probably won't even have the beta but the game itself is fun enough for me and you should actually try it if you win. I know the picture has the halo 3 beta on it but it doesn't say anywhere in the rules so don't keep your hopes up on that.

dont get me wrong this is a fun game, if i think about it, ive never seen anyone who already got accepted to the beta EVEN TALKING about this game, let alone buy it...but whatevers your cup of tea :) good luck to all!!! lets hope a CAGmer wins!

Uhh, does anyone know when they pick the winners? Both of those links seem to be down so I can't find the date. Hopefully they are still doing the sweepstakes.

[quote name='kensterdotnet'] Uhh, does anyone know when they pick the winners? Both of those links seem to be down so I can't find the date. Hopefully they are still doing the sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]

you're right... might have ended already...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']you're right... might have ended already...[/quote] I signed up already, I just wanted to know if they announced the winners already.
[quote name='cache of the site']The "300 - CRACKDOWN" SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes") starts at 4:00:00 pm Pacific Time ("PT") on 2/26/07 and ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on 3/19/07 for Internet entry (the "Online Entry Period") and on 3/20/07 for the postmarking of a mail-in entry. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Warner Bros. Pictures Domestic Marketing ("Warner Bros."), 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522 ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.[/quote]
It's supposed to end on 3/19/07

bread's done
Back