GameCube Console Skins

Mospeada_21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I got some controller skins awhile back when there was a sale. Game Console Skins is the best place if you wanna skin anything. It really is as easy as the site says. Those new jewels are pretty tempting, I'd get one if they offered anything else besides UPS shipping.

Try this skin template. You can modify it using photoshop or something and print it out. It's a good way to sample a skin before you buy one.

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,2551.htm
gc-retrocube-100.jpg

that is awesome.

[quote name='encendido5']Try this skin template. You can modify it using photoshop or something and print it out. It's a good way to sample a skin before you buy one.
[/QUOTE]

I used these last year making my Gamecube skins. I have the photo uploaded somewhere in photobucket. For myself, I shrunk the template and cut it into 3 parts, then created my covers and printed them out on glossy photo paper. I then applied them to my Cube with one of the better glue sticks and I it turned out pretty good for a first attempt. I've redone it since then, making some slight adjustments to the spacing of buttons on the top and it's looking snug. I'll take some new pictures early this week and post the difference and showcase the sides which were done as well- one with a DOA theme and the other side with a Perfect Dark theme.

Gc.jpg

Hi
I am interssed to make my own skin, but the link of skin template is dead. Where can i find this skin template.
thanks

bread's done
Back