Game crazy deals

katzd2007

CAGiversary!
So Game crazy is running some good ongoing deals right now
1. Pre-order a game get a rent one get one free coupon when you pick the game up
2. All games $18.99 and under new are BOGO (free)
3. When you pick up a pre-order you get an extra 20% towards trade ins ( MVP card is not added on to this and it not combined either)
EX: when i traded in Twilight Princess for the Wii I got total of $30.57 - not to shabby

[quote name='United_Korea']bogo???[/quote]

Buy One Get One (Free.)

This $18.99 deal sounds interesting, does it specifically have to be $18.99, or is it any game that is over/under $18.99?

[quote name='RandyTsai']isnt it buy 2 new games 18.99 of less and get the third one free?[/QUOTE]

If it is, I hope my local can do something for me, since just this past weekend I bought three games.

[quote name='ihzer0']If it is, I hope my local can do something for me, since just this past weekend I bought three games.[/quote]

Same here! :(

[quote name='johnnypark']I'm assuming that's used games only (the 18.99 BOGO), or does it apply to new games as well?[/quote]the $18.99 bogo is for new games only that are priced $18.99 or less.most of these games should be on the salesfloor already in an "a-frame"type shelving.

i'm calling shenanigans on bOgo... they have never done that before and b2go is a pretty regular deal they run on new games !8.99 or less

[quote name='katzd2007']So Game crazy is running some good ongoing deals right now
1. Pre-order a game get a rent one get one free coupon when you pick the game up
2. All games $18.99 are BOGO
3. When you pick up a pre-order you get an extra 20% towards trade ins ( MVP card is not added on to this and it not combined either)
EX: when i traded in Twilight Princess for the Wii I got total of $30.57 - not to shabby[/quote]

HOW THE fuck DID YOU TRADE IN ZELDA:shame::shame::shame: shame

I hope I can still get WarioWare for GC from this one store.

You could get these games as BOGO with the system purcahse coupon sheet (they also give them out upon request, if you pre-order something or tell them you wanted to buy a couple of games but weren't going to do so cause you forgot the coupons at home ;))

[quote name='fivecardstud']i'm calling shenanigans on bOgo... they have never done that before and b2go is a pretty regular deal they run on new games !8.99 or less[/quote]

I remember cleaning out a dozen or so Taiko Drum Master over a year ago during a B2G2 deal.

B1G1 isn't too far of a stretch. I bet they are still trying to clear out the last of the GBA games from Christmas.

I beat Zelda in its entirely and with all hearts and bugs and stuff
time splitters future perfect is a good game for $14.99 great multiplayer

Hm. I didn't want Capcom Fighting Evo for XBox @ $14.99, but I might pick it up w/ something else if there is really a BOGO. Thanks OP.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I remember cleaning out a dozen or so Taiko Drum Master over a year ago during a B2G2 deal.[/QUOTE]
.....and we all hate you now :(

I doubt it was $10 over a year ago now was it? I mean seriously, with the shipping cost surely you couldn't have profited that much of the game x-(

I stopped at multiple GameCrazy stores today and they had Buy 2, Get 1 Free on $18.99 and under new games, but NO Buy 1, Get 1 Free.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I stopped at multiple GameCrazy stores today and they had Buy 2, Get 1 Free on $18.99 and under new games, but NO Buy 1, Get 1 Free.[/QUOTE]
Yes the original poster was incorrect about that, I stopped by a few and it is still B2G1.

It is Buy 2 Get one free, only on new. They should be marked with a red "sale" tag. None of our red tags go over $18.99. We make it easier for the customer, because we put all the red tag games on one rack. We have done the B1G1 (once) and the B2G2, but mainly we run the B2G1.
I hope this clears up a few questions.

So any game with a red sale tag on it is a brand new $18.99 or less game? Hopefully the GC in my area has some good games for the B2G1 sale, but it looks like this sale has been going on for awhile.

The biggest bunch of crap when you walk into a Game Crazy and mention the sale is this...

"Yeah, all of our $18.99 and under games are on that rack over there."

I swear, it's like clockwork - and wrong!

There was a TON of marked down games that are $17.99 and less that they have almost ALL been too damn lazy to find and resticker. Even if they did, they wouldn't put them on that rack.

For example, here are some of the games that are definitely under $18.99 (I know, because I bought them), and will almost ALL be on the shelves behind the counter...

(Keep in mind - this is ONLY for NEW PS2/XBOX/GCN games):

PS2

Final Fantasy X-2 $14.99
Siren $9.99
Activision Anthology $9.99

GCN

Spartan: Total Warrior $14.99
SSX on Tour $14.99

XBOX

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone $17.99
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb $16.99
Silent Hill 4: The Room $14.99
Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors $14.99
Capcom Fighting Evolution $14.99
Manhunt $14.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $14.99
World Soccer International: Winning Eleven 9 $14.99
Guilty Gear X2: Reloaded $14.99
Indigo Prophecy $14.99
Karaoke Revolution bundle $9.99
Ultra Bust-a-Move X $9.99
Beyond Good & Evil $9.99

Again - these are just some examples. Check the games - ask for prices.

Don't just listen to the guy who says, "Yep, that's all of those games..."

WRONG!!

Good luck!

Steve

[quote name='Orrimarrko']The biggest bunch of crap when you walk into a Game Crazy and mention the sale is this...

"Yeah, all of our $18.99 and under games are on that rack over there."

I swear, it's like clockwork - and wrong!

There was a TON of marked down games that are $17.99 and less that they have almost ALL been too damn lazy to find and resticker. Even if they did, they wouldn't put them on that rack.

For example, here are some of the games that are definitely under $18.99 (I know, because I bought them), and will almost ALL be on the shelves behind the counter...

(Keep in mind - this is ONLY for NEW PS2/XBOX/GCN games):

PS2

Final Fantasy X-2 $14.99
Siren $9.99
Activision Anthology $9.99

GCN

Spartan: Total Warrior $14.99
SSX on Tour $14.99

XBOX

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone $17.99
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb $16.99
Silent Hill 4: The Room $14.99
Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors $14.99
Capcom Fighting Evolution $14.99
Manhunt $14.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $14.99
World Soccer International: Winning Eleven 9 $14.99
Guilty Gear X2: Reloaded $14.99
Indigo Prophecy $14.99
Karaoke Revolution bundle $9.99
Ultra Bust-a-Move X $9.99
Beyond Good & Evil $9.99

Again - these are just some examples. Check the games - ask for prices.

Don't just listen to the guy who says, "Yep, that's all of those games..."

WRONG!!

Good luck!

Steve[/QUOTE]
That's awesome, I'm dropping by my local GC to see what they have left, Otogi 2 and Indigo Prophecy might be worth it. I'm probably one of the 3 or 4 people that hasn't played IP yet.

I didn't think that it was worthy of its own thread...but Game Crazy mailed to me, presumably as a MVP, a couple of coupons. One for a 15% bump up on trading 3 or more things in...and the other was for a 50% bump for trading in any hardware. Does anyone know how much that they give for a PSP?

[quote name='lurknomore']I didn't think that it was worthy of its own thread...but Game Crazy mailed to me, presumably as a MVP, a couple of coupons. One for a 15% bump up on trading 3 or more things in...and the other was for a 50% bump for trading in any hardware. Does anyone know how much that they give for a PSP?[/QUOTE]
Probably not enough. I remember a PSP was only worth about 80-90$ credit at GS/EB, and I'm sure GC is right around there, almost definitly no more than $100....

I was able to get the 20% without preordering or buying anything.

Also, you get the free rent on get one coupon on the spot when you preorder.

bread's done
Back