Anyone need cheap games?

naes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Figured that if any Canadian CAG wants some KMart clearance games to let me know and I'll check out the Kmart I go to once a week in the US. Just PM me or post a list of what you're looking for. I would prefer the payment before I buy the game, so, you know, I have money to buy the game and if they don't have it I'd return the payment, but I guess you don't NEED to do that :lol:

Here's a list of all the games. I forgot to include this in the OP.

They generally have the games in stock because it's a very small town.
[quote name='Firestorm']How's their stock situation? I'd love a few Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire for my friends and me if they're really

Cool well...is there some kind of short list or how much would games like Chibi robo, Starfox adventures, MP 1&2, and like PS2 games like Dark Cloud or Radiata stories, or any RPGs cost? Just approximate xD

i drove down to watertown\syracuse area last summer for kmart deals. and it was picked through. i hope you have better luck then me.

I've already bought tons of games at this Kmart :lol:
[quote name='amicus']i drove down to watertown\syracuse area last summer for kmart deals. and it was picked through. i hope you have better luck then me.[/quote]

Could you answer mine I just posted above, thought you might have missed it from that last post xD

Here's a list of all the games

And sorry I missed your post.
[quote name='Spades22']Cool well...is there some kind of short list or how much would games like Chibi robo, Starfox adventures, MP 1&2, and like PS2 games like Dark Cloud or Radiata stories, or any RPGs cost? Just approximate xD[/quote]

sweet, are those 1 cent games still available (I'm assuming these prices are US since that'd make sense lol)? First off though how much is shipping for a game would you say? The games though I'd buy for sure (for the prices listed in American on that link...but first I wanna know the shipping xD) is:

Gamecube (current list)
- 045496963408 Chibi Robo $10
- 045496960421 Metroid Prime $2

KMart list is here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128798

I'd like:
Pokemon Ruby - $3.50
Pokemon Sapphire - $3.50
One more of those two games - $3.50
Sonic Advance 3 - $2
Xbox Live 12 Month Premium Pack $24
---
$36.50 US + shipping

For the XBL thing, just PM me the 12 month code, 200 marketplace points, and Bankshot Billiards code. Either keep the headset or throw it away >_>

Think they're there?

EDIT: Didn't see the second list. From that,
F-Zero GX - $0.01 or $2
Final Fantasy X - $2
Dark Cloud 2 - $2

So $42.50 + shipping?

Dunno if you'll find all that =p PS, lots of those clearance games will work for EB's Trade 3 for 1 Deal. You should look into that for yourself!

Some places haven't dropped the prices completely, that's why.
[quote name='Spades22']

Yep thats it...btw what do they mean when they have prices like 2$/10$ for example.[/quote]

I'm going tomorrow, so I'll make a list and buy everything you guys want (that I find, of course). I'll then PM you and tell you the total (with the 7.75% tax) without shipping. I'll ship from Canada :D

Just a quick question, anyone know if Canada has a flat rate box or something?

I'm not sure. The reason I'm just requesting a bunch of games at once is so it's easier and cheaper to ship >_>; I'm in no real big hurry. But seriously, if you have the EB deal in Quebec (dunno about Quebec promotions due to their laws) then you should pick some of those games up! Outlaw Golf 2 for example works.

Hmm, maybe if I can find 3 crappy games no one wants... :lol:
[quote name='Firestorm']I'm not sure. The reason I'm just requesting a bunch of games at once is so it's easier and cheaper to ship >_>; I'm in no real big hurry. But seriously, if you have the EB deal in Quebec (dunno about Quebec promotions due to their laws) then you should pick some of those games up! Outlaw Golf 2 for example works.[/quote]

[quote name='Spades22']
Xbox: (current)
- 882224053884 * Halo Triple Pack $12 (why is it called triple...it includes halo 1/2 and...?)
[/quote]

It also has the extra multiplayer maps for halo 2.

lol ok but what do you think shipping will be? Oh and don't buy em if the price is alot more than the ones listed there xD...umm and also I'd have to pay through the mail, I don't have paypal lol

I'm hoping there are flat rate boxes. If not, I'll get them weighed and stuff.

Anyone that sent me a PM and posted, I have the list ready and will check tomorrow when I'm there. I go once a week, but this time I'm also going Sunday. :D

PLEASE NOTE! If you want a game that I want and they only have one, it's mine. Sorry :bouncy:
[quote name='Spades22']lol ok but what do you think shipping will be? Oh and don't buy em if the price is alot more than the ones listed there xD...umm and also I'd have to pay through the mail, I don't have paypal lol[/quote]

Mmm sorry I haven't really shipped much, so I don't know how much flat rate boxes cost either lol >

I'd love to get Metroid Pinball, Minish Cap, Pikmin 2, Return of the King(GC), any of those would be great, especially Minish Cap. I'm over in Ontario.

I don't think Canada Post does flatrate boxes. Their prices on larger boxes is pretty reasonable though. Just play with the rate calculator on canadapost.ca, you'll see more weight doesn't make much difference. You're probably looking at about $10-$12 for most boxes to the westcoast.

I'm sure I'm too late to give you a shopping list & pay you if you're out in the morning. But here's a list of stuff I can use, for next time :)

PS2 Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life $15
PS2 Musashi: Samurai Legend $3/$24 (I would only want it for $3 though, it's

PS2 FFXI w/HDD $10
Wow - I missed that one... put me down for one of those if they have a few! :D

(along with the list I PM'd... )

And a very big THANK-YOU for offering to do this for us poor souls who don't live anywhere near the border - much appreciated!

:applause:

Bart

Sadly, all I could find was Advance Wars Dual Strike, Odama and Drill Dozer. If anyone wants Odama and Drill Dozer, PM me.

Forgot to mention, today I did find a 12 Month XBL Gold Pack, but it's already been sold. I believe Kmart has a few more.

Any chance you could buy a game from Canada and ship it to the U.S.? For some reason, the store I want to buy from doesn't ship internationally.

[quote name='Sakura3210']Any chance you could buy a game from Canada and ship it to the U.S.? For some reason, the store I want to buy from doesn't ship internationally.[/quote]

So you're in the U.S.?

This might be the wrong thread for this kind of question - this is specific to someone offering to buy from the States, bring back to Canada, and then ship to other places in Canada, if I understand it correctly! :D

Bart

Sure, why not?
[quote name='Sakura3210']Any chance you could buy a game from Canada and ship it to the U.S.? For some reason, the store I want to buy from doesn't ship internationally.[/quote]

naes, are you planning to drive over again to look for cheap games? My list still stands... :D Thanks!

Bart

I'm wondering how i missed this thread. ;)
Anyways do you mind helping me pick up:

004549696274 Donkey Konga 2 w/o Bongos $3.50
045496962012 Mario Party 6 w/Microphone $20
045496734190 Kirby & Amazing Mirror $7
045496734909 Legend Of Zelda Minish Cap $7
045496950538 Platinum Wavebird $12/$18/$24

I can pay you through paypal. Let me know if you're able to get these. My biggest wants are donkey konga 2 (no bongos) and LoZ: Minish Cap, the rest are just minor. Thanks in advance.

Wow...I'm also wondering how I missed this. That's pretty awesome of you.

If you're still doing this and if you don't mind checking these next time you go, here's my list:

GCN 014633147162 007 Everything Or Nothing $2/$10 (only if $2)
GCN 045496961299 Donkey Konga w/Bongos $5/$25 (only if $5)
GCN 004549696274 Donkey Konga 2 w/o Bongos $3.50
PS2 711719751922 Sly 2 Band Of Thieves $4
GBA 045496732547 Pokemon Sapphire $3.50/$17 (only if $3.50)

The most important for me is Pokemon Sapphire, and if either of them are 3.50, I'd gladly take Ruby instead if Sapphire is not there.

Thanks very much in advance!

[quote name='mygu']A bit late :p Naes already went and was only able to pick up three games and sth for Firestorm...[/quote]

Yeah, he got me the XBL Gold =) Don't know why people always go on about $50 a year... no reason to pay that much ^_^

Why do we never see any clearances like these =( At these prices, I'm sure many people from the states could make a living just buying and reselling Kmart games to Canadians at jacked up prices...

bread's done
Back