--3D graphics on a 2D plane
--Brilliant camera pulls out when the players are spread apart
--run around and do stuff
--little puzzles you have to figure out with everyone (ala 4 Swords)
--It's like Pikmin, 4 Swords, Loco Roco, and any 2D platformer all in one.
new info: Thanks Dpatel and Dallow
- Enemies (sort of)
- GDC level = ~5MB of space on PS3 HDD (most of it was loaded from BD info)
- 3 sizes of levels: Largest = ~100 meters x 100 meters
- 4 players on one console, possibly 8 online (not finalized yet)
- Some sort of customizable music feature (somewhat revealed in this video, but sounds like they want to keep this under wraps until TGS)
- Working on custom soundtracks and trophy integration.
- Pre-loaded with levels to play and unlock items
- Beta by the end of this year, full release by early summer 2008