empty

I added some games I want. Some are ones I know I can get cheap on ebay but I want to establish myself on CAG, and I figure I could help clear up some unplayed games :D

Added some prices. Im really wanting to sell this Burning Crusade (sealed), so I might put it on ebay next week. Also, really wanting original Donky Konga.

I brought some prices down. Im planning on listing the Burning Crusade (still sealed, key not used) on ebay about Tuesday, Im selling it below retail price and im paying the shipping.

As you can see, Im really looking for Mario Kart and 007:Everything or Nothing for Gamecube. PM me if you have either of these games with or without case.

Bump. Added some games Im selling that you can send offers. Only games Im looking for are the .Hack games and guides.

[quote name='Joda84']Bump. Added some games Im selling that you can send offers. Only games Im looking for are the .Hack games and guides.[/quote]

Check you mailbox.

[quote name='Joda84']PS2:
1) Metal Gear Solid 3. Doesn't matter if it is GH or not.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I saw a few of these in the impulse bins at Best Buy the other day for $10. (original, not Subsistence) You might give that a shot.

Hi.

I've got some of your wants. Unfortunately I don't need any of your haves, but let me know if you've got other stuff and maybe I could find something to trade.

• Metal Gear Solid 3 - 1st Print, new, $15 shipped
  • NES system (original model) - I've got a few of these, would go as low as $20 shipped Priority for one that is faded, a little iffy but works (you know how it goes w/ NES's...) and 1 controller. $40 shipped Priority (or DHL Ground) for one in better shape and isn't faded, 2 controllers, light gun, Mario/Duck Hunt, maybe 1 more game
  • Sega Master System - 2 controllers, light gun, combo cart pack in game, $40 shipped (likely DHL Ground)
Get back to me if anything interests you to buy - or if maybe you have other stuff to trade not listed.

Bump, I added Halo Legendary pic. If anyone is interested I will trade straight up for Mass Effect new or used. :lol:

You have PM if you want to trade and will send first i'll go buy you a brand new and sealed Mass Effect for you Halo 3 Legendary new and sealed.

TTT for you.

Trading Joda84's sealed Halo 3 Legendary for my new and sealed Mass Effect + shipping considerations. Posting for feedback purposes since he sending first. :cool:

[quote name='Joda84']

XBOX360:
1) Halo 3 Legendary unopened Since I was able to get a good deal on this, I'm open to some crazy offers! If anyone wants to trade straight up for Mass Effect I am in!:bouncy: :bouncy: ****Click here for high res pic****:bomb: Peninding out:bomb:
[/quote]

bread's done
Back