Anyone wanna play some cstrike right now

The only good way to play counter-strike is with the fusion pack se. its CRAZY modified weapons, skins etc. heres the link...

www.gamershell.com/download_5360.shtml

oh, the original publsihers, www.games-fusion.net expect you to pay for it. not a problem! gamers hell has the password for the install in the link above. just take away the last "a" so it looks like this (if you havent passed the 2nd grade): SWAT3041
it is a limited bandwidth server, so you may have to wait. its worth it though!

You guys playing x-box or pc version? If its pc I got 20 person Warcraft 3 Counter-Strike server.

r1s3n

Here you go. 67.18.253.167:27015 It has quick download so you don't need to go out and get any maps. As for the Warcraft 3 aspect. If your not familar with it you can choose to either be Orc, Undead, Human, Night elf. Each get ablities. Orcs have a 10-100 percent chance to respawn with all weapons and equipment they died with, Undead get unholy aura which increase their speed , Humans get bonus to invis, Night elves gain an increase to armor and stealth as they gain levels. Then they have their active ablities as well as their ultimates.

r1s3n

[quote name='Moxio']Well, me and punqsux just played a few rounds. Anyone else up for a game?[/quote]

dont play with moxio if you suck! our matches were SO one sided!

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Moxio']Well, me and punqsux just played a few rounds. Anyone else up for a game?[/quote]

dont play with moxio if you suck! our matches were SO one sided![/quote]

*whistles lightly*

[quote name='Flashmonkey']has anyone played counter-strike source? i heard it was a crazy sweet game but i havent had a chance to play it[/quote]

I want to play Source so bad, but I can't because I need to buy CZ if I want to. -.-

My steam doesn't work, and I don't know how to fix it. My CD key is invalid even though I played then had to restart then it didn't work. ;_; Have any of you played with Ren, La Chubacra, Scorpian, Oblivion or Hobbes? They are all friends, and was wondering if they are still decent.

el bobo Posted: September 21, 2004, 5:29 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My steam doesn't work, and I don't know how to fix it. My CD key is invalid even though I played then had to restart then it didn't work.

I read about this problem on the steam forums. i dont know the link but i remember it saying to delete your clientregistry.blob file in your steam directory. make a backup copy of this file in case i am wrong. just google it or something if you wanna make sure.

Steam id: earthquake667

i have source. its pretty sweet. i mean, it doesnt add much new gameplay, its all graphics and some physics, but the experience is better with it.

[quote name='Flashmonkey']i say we get some contributions to CAG and make a CAG server. that'd be sweet[/quote]

Defender hosts a server. If enough people showed an interest, I'm sure he'd consider a CAG server as well.

8NePzW2p.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, touche!

[quote name='Renzokuken']O_O S.Akuma eh

I coulda sworn u were playing with me one time. I was the person with the highest score ;).[/quote]

Really? When was this? What map? Any details?

bread's done
Back