GamingLagoon - Free MS Points or Wii Points in under an hour!

TheGreat2nd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

Gaming Lagoon
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=7578

Takes less than an hour for a free 1600 Marketplace Points or 2000 Wii Points or a free game.
Free surveys, no credit card required, no PayPal required.
If you're gonna sign up, help me out :D
Thanks.
PROTIP: For more referrals, try not to post in this thread, but rather make your own thread.

Tips and Tricks
-Use a spam e-mail account
---Free registration from http://www.mail.google.com
---No registration needed at http://www.mailinator.com/
-Use an auto form filler program to fly through forms http://www.roboform.com

Man, I want to get the 1600 points badly but I don't have a credit card or Paypal so it's kinda hard to get it. If you have any suggestion, please help me. I want the MS point so bad.

The points are really easy to get. No CC needed at all. Or Paypal.
There are plenty of offers in there that don't need a CC or Paypal account, and it'll take less than an hour to get 20 points, or the points needed for 1600 Marketplace Points.

And yes, you may make $20 an hour, but that's "real" money, as opposed to free "money" that you can get when you're not working.

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=7578
If you sign up under me, send me a PM

[quote name='Ryosuke_Gunma']So far, I got 1.62 points and I did all the free offers...[/QUOTE]

o_O
How many available offers are there?
And did they get approved? Check the pending and disapproved offers.
I'm pretty sure there are more than 1.62 points worth...

No offers from MIL - something blah blah?
Example, MIL - Colored LG, MIL - Blackberry vs Sidekick?

Nothing in the pending or disapproved?
If there's nothing in pending or disapproved, then that is weird.
I would contact support about your lack of offers...

Thank you, people who have signed under my link :D
botticus
antipopdan
chungwang01
chungwang02
SpiralEdge
Ghoulunatic

20 points is really simple if you use the auto fill extension from FireFox.
And if you get disapproved for an offer, make it available again, clear your cookies/temp files, and then try again. If you want, try in a different browser or such. Try it once or twice and if it doesn't work then it's just broken.

If you have a credit card, the easiest way to use this site, by far is to sign up for Driving 4 Dollars (11.50 points - with $1 credit card charge - online cancel) and FreeBidding (9.50 pointes - with $1 credit card charge - online cancel) and SilverTag Auctions (6.00 points - no charge, Paypal required - online cancel).

Using that method, you can get Wii Points, Class Controllers, WOW cards, etc in about 20 minutes and $2. It's my preferred method because paying $2 is a lot better than signing up for loads of sites.

Anyone is welcome to PM me if they want more help on the website.

3 new offers without credit card :D
One for 2 points, one for 3 points, and another for .75 points.
I think the point value deprecates over time, so the sooner, the better.
All 3 are quick, each one takes only one minute :D

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']
I think the point value deprecates over time, so the sooner, the better.
[/QUOTE]
They haven't done that previously, however they could be removed at any time.

[quote name='Foladar']They haven't done that previously, however they could be removed at any time.[/QUOTE]
What he said :p
I stand corrected :)

I also signed up with your refferal Great, thanks alot. I got my first 1600 point card today, worked like a charm.:applause:

While I'm at it, I guess I gotta plug (sorry Great) If anyone would like to help me out too... link is in the sig.:D

I would also like to say this works very well. If anyone wants to sign up under me it's in my sig.
And if you need a phone number for these surveys, this private phone number/internet answering machine from netzero works well. www.privatephone.com/

Thanks xbltheshadow, js1, and reibeatall for helping me :D
Not much I can offer in return, but thanks for signing up, and enjoy the free points :)

So yeah, relatively painless in offers, even easier with an auto form filler.
Less than an hour and no CC or PayPal for easy points.

Also, 7 new offers up for a combined 6.14 points

[quote name='lilboo']I did this in the other thread lol

I have a few people who I refered, but no one has done ANYTHING in the past month of being on this site. If you are gonna sign up, please can I get SOMEONE to do it?
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=5507

Just want ONE person to be active.. 'tis all![/QUOTE]
Suggestion would be to put the referral link in your sig :p

Great, I know I've personally given you about 5-6 points over the past 2 days. I can see how if one can get a good quality of refferals, that do most of the offers, will give a ton of points to the refferre.

[quote name='xbltheshadow']Great, I know I've personally given you about 5-6 points over the past 2 days. I can see how if one can get a good quality of refferals, that do most of the offers, will give a ton of points to the refferre.[/QUOTE]
Many thanks :D
If you need any help with any other referral program things (that don't need CC or PayPal), I can help in return :D

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Blah, they upped the 1600 Marketplace Points to 22 points, just like the Wii card.
Even, but should be 20 anyway...[/quote]

Yea, it seems from their forums that this happens from time to time, but should go back down to 20 points within a week. So I'll save up what I'm earning now till they drop to get my second point card. I know, it's two points... but right now, I'm .03 points away from 20, lol.:lol:

I placed an order for a 1600 point card and got the code, but it's invalid. I had to file a ticket with their support, hope they're quick.

BTW, I signed up under TheGreat2nd, hope I'm getting you points.

They're going through a rough period right now. Something about they're moving their office. So it may be a while, but just be patient. They will give you a good code.

[quote name='xbltheshadow']They're going through a rough period right now. Something about they're moving their office. So it may be a while, but just be patient. They will give you a good code.[/QUOTE]

They were very prompt in getting it fixed to me. I sent the ticket yesterday and got the corrected code today. It was a total of about 23 hours. Everything worked, love the site!

:( out of offers and im at 18.59, trying to get 30 for the WoW card..i was refered by APE992,no idea who that is..so i guess the only way for me to get points now is by either trying the ones that dissaproved me again, or get referals..so if any1 would be kind enough to register under mine, then ty

[quote name='ants inmy pants']:( out of offers and im at 18.59, trying to get 30 for the WoW card..i was refered by APE992,no idea who that is..so i guess the only way for me to get points now is by either trying the ones that dissaproved me again, or get referals..so if any1 would be kind enough to register under mine, then ty
[/quote]

Have you done the SilverTag Auction site and the credit card offers?

I kinda cheated for some of the ones that I was originally disapproved for. Since when I went back to those that I was denied, it gav e me an error saying that I had already registered. So I created a second spam email account, and reflected that in my profile. After going back and re-doing the ones I was originally denied for, I got about two-thirds of them to approve. The others are probably duds and I'll never get to earn those points.

Want free stuff? The points here are really easy to get. Most of the offers dont use credit cards so its 100% possible to get free 2000 wii points, free WoW, xbox live, and much more! it takes less than an hour to get 25 points, which is enough for a prize mentioned above and even more prizes! Please sign up under my link..thanks!

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=22936

Yea, I've passed on all CC offers, I'll only do the free ones.

It took me only 15 minutes to complete the new freebies that are up. Not a whole lot of points, but something is better than nothing. Still waiting on 2 to approve though, hope they don't fall through.

Edit: And RIGHT after I post, they both approve. Thanks GamingLagoon!

[quote name='StealthPrawn']Question-

If I get the 1600 points, will they just email me a code, or will they mail me the card?[/QUOTE]

According to their FAQ, points are delivered through email.

bread's done
Back