Gogamer.com - Hitman Blood Money (360, PS2, XBOX), Warhammer: MoC

CriticalMass

CAG Veteran
Hi all,

Sorry if this is a repost, I didn't see it anywhere else.

Warhammer: Mark of Chaos is 19.90 @ Gogamer.com

This is the best price I've ever seen on this game. It may sell out fast. I picked one up myself. Enjoy!

http://www.gogamer.com/Warhammer--Mark-of-Chaos-Front-Page_stcVVproductId5987727VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

Hitman: Blood Money for XBox 360

Platform: XBox 360 Availability: Ships within 24 hours Item #: 5590111 48 Hour Madness! ™ Special Price $24.90
Regular Price $49.99
(Save 50%)

http://www.gogamer.com/Hitman--Blood-Money-for-XBox-360-Video-Games_stcVVproductId5590111VVcatId451797VVviewprod.htm

is this game any good? the only hitman i've played was like hitman 2 or something for pc 4 years ago. i thought it was kinda fun but very difficult.

Think I'd agree with that. Blood Money's pretty uniformly good if you like hitman games.

Not sure on Mark of Chaos, but I might hop on that. $20 and under is generally my weak spot for PC games.

[quote name='psyanide82']I would get Hitman, but I keep holding out for it to hit 19.99. Almost there...must hold longer...[/quote]yes, i must also use that cheap ass mentality.

[quote name='angrysalad187']is this game any good? the only hitman i've played was like hitman 2 or something for pc 4 years ago. i thought it was kinda fun but very difficult.[/QUOTE]

All the Hitman games are difficult, but I truly think Blood Money is the best of the series. Just beat it about a week ago. Until then, I'd really enjoyed Hitman 2 and felt that Contracts was kind of a letdown--some of the missions were kind of dark and bland for my tastes.

In my opinion, Blood Money has the best set of missions as a whole in the entire series. I really didn't see a single weak one. Lots of cool locations, lots of interesting environments, lots of options for completing each mission. Definitely get it if you enjoy the series at all.

They've got some other great deals listed too. Quake 4 is just $10 (although it's not the special edition that includes Quake 2). Prey for the Mac is $35, etc.

Is GoGamer a used game website. I mean, are these just repackaged used games, or are these prices for brand new. I looked on the website, but didn't see any mention.

Thanks.

[quote name='explorer1990']Is GoGamer a used game website. I mean, are these just repackaged used games, or are these prices for brand new. I looked on the website, but didn't see any mention.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They're brand-spankin-new games.

Oh, and for the record: Hitman Blood Money is, by far, the best game in the series; and it's also a great entry point for the noobs.

Hmm..

I was just looking into getting this Game for regular XBOX to flesh out my collection. EB/GS has it used for $19.99 and then some off with the edge card. Providing if I can find a mint copy used of course. Thanks OP!

[quote name='explorer1990']Is GoGamer a used game website. I mean, are these just repackaged used games, or are these prices for brand new. I looked on the website, but didn't see any mention.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They only sell new games, but a few of them are imported versions, which may feature more or less content than their NA counterparts, or may or may not contain Starforce, etc. They'll be labeled as imports if they are.

[quote name='NWgamer666']spooge - did ya really get it at that price? or is this just theory? What was shipping?[/quote]

It was theory... I overlooked a few things and was mistaken. I got myself all excited too.. Sorry

Definitely in for one. I've wanted to pick this up since I got the demo nearly a year ago. It comes to 27 dollars or so with dirt cheap shipping, less if you wanna use the GCO sign up bonus.

[quote name='TrialSword']Definitely in for one. I've wanted to pick this up since I got the demo nearly a year ago. It comes to 27 dollars or so with dirt cheap shipping, less if you wanna use the GCO sign up bonus.[/quote]

GoGamer doesn't participate in the $10 bonus. I had made a post already and retracted it after realizing this. The pricegrabber rebate still would work though.

[quote name='sp00ge']GoGamer doesn't participate in the $10 bonus. I had made a post already and retracted it after realizing this. The pricegrabber rebate still would work though.[/quote]

Ah, well, I didn't catch that. My bad, but still a great price at below 30 dollars shipped.

Since most of us really interested in GoGamer are PC gamers, remember you may be able to snag the PC version of Hitman at Target on clearance for $15 or less.

bread's done
Back