SpottedNigel - PSP Bundle, PSP Games, WoW CE New, TOOL Salival DVD/CD

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']hmm the SOTN link isn't working for me, could just be this lame computer... what condition is it in sir?[/QUOTE]

Sealed.

[quote name='controlcommerce']Any deals for cheap ass gamers?[/QUOTE]

To be honest, i normally would do something, but all thr proceeds from whatever I end up selling is going to a Disney World trip.

Things possibly going up tommorow:
Used PSP system w/Hellboy & Spidey
psp lumines
psp Hot Shots Golf
psp Wipeout
psp Ridge Racer

e-reader card sets (5 games each)
WoW used, with CE players guide
more

nigel how about a 100 dollar gamerush card for that wow collectors edition :)

PM me if you decide to trade any of your psp games in to the novi gamerush as I want lumines for my friend and wipeout for me

Salival is so freaking great.. and the cover of Zep's No Quarter on the cd makes it all worth it (and Push It live as well).

Definately a worthy purchase

I would normally go for that sevdust...but besides having almost every game i need now, i REALLY need the money for the trip.

I'l be spending 7 days in Disney, and i'll be at pleasure island every night of it. I need some drinking money :)

And i really do like the tool set...i just havent touched it in about 4 years, and thats enough reason to not own it

I need to find more time somewhere....Im hoping to get my PSP/games up tommorow now...might have to type them up tonight or tommorow morning and then have them set for a specific time.

Oh, and bump!

Lunchtime bump!

Also, the PSP comes with a USB/Power cable...i forgot i even had that. Still cant find the damn in-line romote thing. It was kinda crappy though...

Im hoping for around 60. Its just such a nice set that even though i didnt use it i liked just knwoing i owned it...but i need to stop hoarding everything i buy. I gots too much crap.

I enjoyed it for the time I had it, and seeing as I bought it for 20, I am okay knowing I made 60 bucks off the price I bought it for 2 years earlier.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']If I win your wipeout pure could we meet at novi gamerush for a local pickup!?[/QUOTE]

Sure. If/when you win just e-mail me first, so i know its you and that way i know how much $ -shipping it will be

hmmm i don't know if I should put it another bid (its at 12.50 now). What do you think nigel, how much would you say wipeout pure is worth?

Wipeout pure was the game i played most on the system. Awesome sense of speed, great graphics and some great music. The web browser is just a neat little trick that you can use. If your really looking at picking up a fun game, i'd say $20-$25 with knowledge of not having to pay shipping.

On another, good, note I have found the In-line remote, as well as the cleaning cloth. Yay, or something!

bread's done
Back